Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LiakosN

Love and Relationship

7 posts in this topic

I am in a relationship for 7 months now and girlfriend said to me that she is still waiting from me to hear that I love her.. She had also asked me 3 times "do you love me" when she gets emotional and don't feel good (about her health). How would you explain this ?

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

After 7 months, even the most psychologically healthy woman would be disturbed by that.

You never really said it ?

@LiakosN Just say it, it's 3 words dude.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

No, I have not.. The thing is that I sometimes have the urge to tell her that " I love you " but i stop it and i don't articulate it.

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

Hi LiakosN~ I've never said those three words either.

What's the big deal?

Evidently, some people don't see cramping the numinous into words.

Waiting to hear three words… that doesn't sound so numinous~ sounds kinda cramped, albeit conventional, kinda sad.

Some people won't cramp their relationship into an economic convention called marriage either.

Man-up and be true to yourself hell or high water❤︎

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

@LiakosN Uff! My gut reaction is to tell you to cut her off from her own agony and break up.  She is a hungry ghost and needs support from other women to understand her own needs and emotions.  If she can't find that outside support, then it is unreasonable to assume she will get exactly what she wants or needs from you with the way things are.  At that point it would be good to seperate.

Ask yourself seriously, though, if you want a deeper more colorful relationship, or if you are suppressing that desire within yourself.  I can't speak for you or answer this question for you.  Maybe you are happy with a mild contented relationship at the moment.  Or perhaps, somewhere inside of you, you want something more?  Either way is okay.