Patang

how fast is the path to enlightenment?

45 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Patang said:

it is your part of your journey, do it yourself to discover the truth yourself. this can not be done by others.

so you are stuck in the duality zone, and you have not started your journey yet.

i'm already enlightened

(image with no correlation)

2.png.f57451153d95c438ca4c54c908923dc8.png

Edited by Vingger

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Nah..Your determination has nothing to do with the speed of your journey, thats buying into the illusion of free will. Just be conscious; Do not resist and deal with whatever arises in the journey...thats the fastest path. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

In my experience you'll have a big time advantage if you are in pain. These ppl just seem to be way more dedicated then others who would just like to know.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

2 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Your determination has nothing to do with the speed of your journey

you see, your determination has nothing to do with free will, which is an illusion by itself (there is a post about it). it is not about changing reality, it is about your submissive quest to find the truth yourself . actually, we mean the same thing, but in other words.

Guys, listen to me, I'm freaking enlightened ok? Just look at my avatar... Pretty enlightened amirite or amirite?! 

Enlightenment simply means to center yourself in who you really are . In the morning when I wake up, if I experience any so called suffering, I immediately find my center and see that it's all good actually. What more do we need other than what is? If there is nothing other than what is, we should be grateful and appreciative of what is. 

The natural state rocks. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Just now, Blissout said:

@Dodo if you experienced any so call suffering then YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED

But past doesn't exist.... Who are you referring to. Suffering is an appearance in a story. When one is centered in the present moment, one cannot help but be enlightened... 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

10 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Guys, listen to me, I'm freaking enlightened ok? Just look at my avatar... Pretty enlightened amirite or amirite?! 

Enlightenment simply means to center yourself in who you really are . In the morning when I wake up, if I experience any so called suffering, I immediately find my center and see that it's all good actually. What more do we need other than what is? If there is nothing other than what is, we should be grateful and appreciative of what is. 

The natural state rocks. 

nothing more to say :)

Edited by Patang

3 hours ago, Patang said:

you see, your determination has nothing to do with free will, which is an illusion by itself (there is a post about it). it is not about changing reality, it is about your submissive quest to find the truth yourself . actually, we mean the same thing, but in other words.

If u mean by determination that you're excessively focusing on the next step, I still wont rate that method very high. Being one pointed is  enough with taking the right steps.. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

If u mean by determination that you're excessively focusing on the next step, I still wont rate that method very high. Being one pointed is  enough with taking the right steps.. 

i did not say anything about focusing on the next step, it is crucial to focus in the now, not in the past nor in the future. determination is only about being truthful (and submissive) in your quest to find the truth yourself. it is true, that being in your center is crucial for self-inquiry.

It all depends, today, tomorrow, 25 years, who knows. It all depends on finding a nondual technique that works for you and then pursuing it with rigor and intensity so that it leads you to enlightenment.

"That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise." - Bhagavad Gita

Becoming Conscious

On 2018-02-14 at 9:01 PM, Ether said:

There only certainty is that there is no certainties.

You can not be sure on that.

Edited by Hsinav

Its all diffrennt for everyone. To eckhart it took him 29 years, to buddha 6, to my mentor 3 months. its aaaall relative

I'm going to make a bold prediction.

Most of the regulars here will be at LOC 1000 (full enlightenment) within 5 years. (This is a conservative estimate.)

By "most", I mean "anyone who is even a bit openminded that such a thing is possible."

So basically, just enjoy life and don't take it all too seriously.  Meditate if you like it, do yoga or self-inquiry if you like it, but most importantly just keep an open mind that you will be fully enlightened in a matter of years.

(I ain't bullshittin', totally serious here.)

7 minutes ago, Haumea said:

I'm going to make a bold prediction.

Most of the regulars here will be at LOC 1000 (full enlightenment) within 5 years.

Full enlightenment is very rare, inward journey needs great patience. The journey is vast, and you cannot be in a hurry. If you are in a hurry, if you are in haste, you will never know the taste of meditation.

One cannot predict when it will come. Only one thing can be said categorically, that if you are impatient it will not come. The more impatient you are for it, the less is the possibility, and if you are patient, it is bound to come. The more patient you are, the closer it is.

Full enlightenment is very rare

"That was then, this is now."

The process has been accelerating since the "2012" awakening.

In 5 years you'll know what I'm talking about.

There is no path to enlightenment. It is starting to realize that reality is natural. After realizing the infinite possibility it depends on how well you can handle pain and how much you calcified so to speak, your body/mind. It is a physical process happening, similar as the growth of a child. IT will envolve healing the mind/body and feelings of ''lost'' all the time, let go and regression to a new state of being.

Blessings

It takes exact same amount of time as you would step towards yourself ;)