WildeChilde

Watch Out Leo

24 posts in this topic

I don't know what it is with YouTube, but it seems to have some kind of an agenda right now.  It's flagging and censoring videos and content creators who present a lot of alternative information, namely psychedelics, spiritual concepts, MGTOW, self-realization, etc.  PsychedSubstance, Your Mate Tom, MGTOW 101, and Koi Fresco are just a few of the channels being targeted and possibly shut down.  I fear Leo's channel may be next because it deals with nearly all of these topics.  

If you come across this post Leo, please prepare and fight the good fight if and when the time calls for it.  All of us are here to support you.

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

32 minutes ago, WildeChilde said:

I don't know what it is with YouTube, but it seems to have some kind of an agenda right now.  It's flagging and censoring videos and content creators who present a lot of alternative information, namely psychedelics, spiritual concepts, MGTOW, self-realization, etc.  PsychedSubstance, Your Mate Tom, MGTOW 101, and Koi Fresco are just a few of the channels being targeted and possibly shut down.  I fear Leo's channel may be next because it deals with nearly all of these topics.  

If you come across this post Leo, please prepare and fight the good fight if and when the time calls for it.  All of us are here to support you.

the clash between the two human civilizations is already begun, and all hell is about to break loose...

Edited by Patang

5 minutes ago, Patang said:

the clash between the two human civilizations is already begun, and all hell is about to break loose...

what do you mean? Two civilisations? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Just now, MarkusSweden said:

what do you mean? Two civilisations? 

oh, you probably skipped my post "who am i?". read it, everything is listed there.

24k8u6.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

24k8u6.jpg

Hahhahaha!

But don't touch my nothingness bro, im serious. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Shin YES!!!, that's the spirit, come my brothers, come

Edited by Patang

It was bound to happen:

fc73be120594b7cca60b235f5e6c24f1--osho-g

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Shin said:

It was bound to happen

one of the rules of the game which is carved in stone!

Edited by Patang

Thank god i’ve watched them all numerous times.  Leo’s videos are all seared into my head — they’ve become a part of me.   I noticed Rali’s vids are gone now too.  Dude was pretty smart I don’t know why he deleted his work.  Kinda lame.  An artist never deletes his art after making it public. Once art is published, it belongs to the public.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Thank god i’ve watched them all numerous times.  Leo’s videos are all seared into my head.  I noticed Rali’s vids are gone now too.

Why is Rali's videos down? Due to censorship? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I don't think so... Youtube only delete content with copyright

and for sure Leo has a backup of all of his work...

if "the cops "finds cocaine in the trunk of the car" of Leo" we know what to do... haha

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

15 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Why is Rali's videos down? Due to censorship? 

I think he took them down, though I’m not sure.  I watched about 75% of them before he took them down.  Dude was pretty wise and had an influence on me, quite profound of an influence actually.  I missed the last 25% of his videos, his most recent videos, because I was watching them from oldest to newest.  That sucks because I like to see how a guru changes on this path.  He should put all of them back up.  ALL.  Don’t delete sh*t.  If you wanna be an artist, you gotta live the consequences of your artwork for better or for worse.  The public identifies with the art and makes it a part of them.  Deleting art after the fact is not right because of that.  I have a bugaboo with this.  It’s a real problem that rarely becomes an issue because most artists don’t destroy their work after publication.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Soon on your tv:

"If you meditate, you're a terrorist"

"If you see someone smiling, call the cops"

"People who don't impose their opinions should be interned, it clearly shows a sign of dementia and we need to help them"

"Don't trust anyone who wants to help you, because no one sane would want to (trust us though)"

SOOOOOOOOOOON !

1984-copy.jpg?w=740&h=410&crop=1

God is love

And God in them

2.png

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

34 minutes ago, penazu said:

Rali is GOD!!!!

No shit ;)

How can the world assess that if dude deletes his videos?  See?  You gotta have the balls to stand by your published work, all of it, as an artist.  His insecurities got the best of him.  That’s why artists have to be kinda ballsy and confident about their work, warts and all.  As an artist, you gotta stick through to the end. He violated that.  I wish him well though.  But those videos were great.  All of them were.  I enjoyed them all and learned a lot.  He was unfiltered, for better and for worse.  But that’s his style, his personality.  Don’t run away from your style as an artist — refine it as you go!  It’s that style that makes you attractive in the first place.  The trap he fell into was starting to doubt himself and his work.  Put all the videos back up Rali.  You’re a wise dude.  Work on that insecurity problem you have.  He’s young, so I get it.  I stand here at age 40 with the wisdom gleaned from my youth readily at hand.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Leo is in Hawai so even if some of his videos got flagged we wouldn't know.