7thLetter

How is life just a dream?

90 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I want so badly to have an experience of no-self.  Although I’m only a year in on doing this work, would I still experience “no ego” by doing 5-MeO-DMT? Or would you suggest doing more prep- work on conciousness, etc. first? 

@Courtney LSD or mushrooms can give you a sneak peak of no-self. You don't need 5-MeO for that.

Just 1-2 grams of mushrooms will blow your mind at your level. And they are much easier to find and take.

Start there and see how well you can handle it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I’ve done mushrooms numerous times, but I may try them again, now that I’m doing this type of work! Maybe I’ll have a different trip this time! Thanks for your reply!  

@Courtney

With the kind of work you're doing, you're better off with something that confronts you with your shadow.

Transcendent experiences are cool and everything, but you want something that'll really slam you right into your projected parts.

(Basically, in your case, something that will confront you with the need to reclaim and reintegrate your power.)

On 2/14/2018 at 2:26 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

Yeah.  The Mind is sneaky in its conceptualizations.  That’s why we wanna be skeptics.  Wise skeptics though, not stupid skeptics.  Wise skeptics are ok with suspending belief because they understand the limits of the mind.  But that doesn’t mean they don’t use thought when it’s useful.  If they held back in that manner, it would only be because they are clinging to some theory that corrupts natural wisdom.  No wise skeptic does that.  They just aren’t sloppy, that’s all.  And it’s knowledge that makes them not sloppy.  Moksha is achieved through knowledge.  Avidya, or error concerning belief, is the sole block to Enlightenment.

Video on point to watch:

You are hilarious, man. Here you are commenting and evaluating Leo's video through the lens of what? Leo's videos! It's like a dream within a dream. There's no "ground" to ground to. 

On 17.2.2018 at 0:29 PM, Saumaya said:

@Pallero When the self dies, there is nothing left...it is like dead body. What happens after enlightenment is your awareness leaves your body and spreads everywhere, so it is like leaving the body or death.

Ok, thanks for your answer! I still don't really understand it, but I guess maybe it's something to experience, not understand. :)