pluto

A little secret about the universe :) As a goodbye gift <3

10 posts in this topic

I think most of my work here on actualized is done. Enough seeds were planted for now as it is time to grow and expand further beyond the barriers of this forums mindsets and limitations. I am really proud of many of you, i was surprised when i first came here how many had a general idea of who and what they are and what life is really about which made me feel like home for a while as there wasn't many other places out there people agreed with me for several years besides E.T knowledge-based forums and individuals that understood higher consciousness and how Energy, Frequency and Vibration works or how things work on a Quantum level. For me this was all understood in my Re-Activation to source-self. The more in embodiment self-expression of source energy the more whole i became.

I was initially lead here because i started messing around with DMT and psychedelics and at that time Leo had made a few videos on DMT, 5-meo and general psychedelic use and Enlightenment and in all honesty i didn't ever feel the need to watch or subscribe to his videos(Although i have a few times) because after watching a few over the years and skimming through several both old and new i saw my younger self that had already awakened (as i agreed with 99% what he said) but still far from Enlightenment but i knew due to my Enlightenment he was definitely on the path but it is going to be far more difficult with constant use of social media, making videos and forum use as from experience i know to truly experience a most pure Enlightenment you must LET GO OF EVERYTHING and dissolve yourself in nature and the natural harmonic flow of creation. You only really find all by losing all and letting go of all including any subscription or nourishment whatsoever which is where most people get to then due to hard-wired conditions they cannot go further and they come back with an aligned consciousness mistaken for True/Absolute Enlightenment.

So i came to the forums to plant seeds of truth/light help bring a more authentic universal understanding of what Leo was growing into because i believed there needed to be a balance or this will backfire for Leo and all his followers (especially the Leo-Everything ones) because it was too mentally driven and not enough emotionally understood. (As it already semi-backfired for me in the past so i was already one step ahead and came to save the world v2) :P

If you know the Buddha and Jesus and many other as i would call Truly Enlightened Beings pretty much went completely naked of all desires, needs, wants, thoughts, conditions, ect.. Its a simple secret of the universe one must be ready to trust and completely surrender and even to die "physically" in order to reach.

The secret is you don't really die(in the way that you think) Its sort of like you have to accept actual physical death and surrender to complete universal trust in order to achieve Immortality but are you willing to throw your whole physical life away from Absolute Enlightenment is the question? I am one of the very few that i know that have chosen and managed to actually come back to this reality.

Now due to the Psychedelic use, interacting with others, relationships, toxins, and re-integrating myself into 3rd Dimensional Reality again i was driven to sacrifice absolute for semi-enlightenment(So to speak)-(As energy exchange and communication would be incomprehensible)-Thus why there are Universal-laws/dimensions/densities ect.. and experience both sides of the spectrum out of creative curiosity so see if i can lead both to the same light. I knew i had to forget in order to learn again because i knew i was putting myself in a place that i had already mastered through energy work and within but i wanted an external mastery, i wanted to master through limitation and see if one can be source-expression through 3rd dimensional experiencing.(This started 1-2 years before actualized.org)

What i came to realize is that it is possible but non-sustainable, out of vibrational laws you cannot maintain a 5th or higher dimensional consciousness residing in 3D existence for long(as you cant 9th-11th > 5th-6th ect..) you can only access parts at a time. You'd literally go mad if you tried to which is almost what happened to me because i was beyond this world(Not to say i was better) I just knew who i really was with more authenticity than others all the time even since a child(which naturally shifts you're vibration to a reality with more harmonic resonance) but i had somehow created a glitch and blinded myself to continue to stay here and try help everyone else rise up which only backfired and lead to a big crash and ups and downs finally coming back to how it all started with complete focus and knowing on source-self no ego-self but absolute true source self how we come into this world but forget soon after. The glitch from my understanding was a combination of things but psychedelics did play a role which force unnatural energetic vibrations/shifts and when abused or used too often as ended up doing it ends up depleting spiritual awareness/purity of self. As Alan Watts would say: If you get the message, Hang up the phone.

The more you are really you, the more it will appear to others that you are ego. Now there is ego and there is pure ego. The secret is pure ego and pure source are one and the same thus leading to the realization there is no ego and never was but another distraction to keep you away from self. We create the illusion to begin with. - A good example was Osho he knew self with such direct authenticity that to others that do not "Know" on the same frequency as he did one would appear to them as pure ego.

Now through "The other side of the spectrum"(as i stated above) I was only confirmed what i already always knew and understood it was just more of a physical experience in a short burst which was all fun and games at the start but i realized and remembered you can expand to far greater levels without physical ways or substances because they are only limited by "physical dimensions". Yes mentally you can go far even so far that you believe or know sometimes that you are absolute but you only get so far to how far your "knowing" goes.

By Universal Law you cannot experience something you are not ready for but then one may think then how does one experience the absolute by taking 5-Meo or other ways sometimes regardless of universal knowing/understanding ect.. Yes but that is source-self that experiences absolute, now how much can you actually understand and remember now that you are back in the limitation? You see, you can only get what you believe and know you are worthy of or you simply will not/cannot comprehend when you shift back into a more limited dimension of consciousness.

Although for now it seems even being here is limiting my full potential and starting to become a loop which does no longer serve me and as i could only share so much until it becomes too deep and turns into a form of attack or backfire due to misunderstanding from hard-wiring since birth. I have learned over the years to observe and maintain how far i can express what i know and understand based on the collective consciousness/awareness and universal knowledge of the group/individuals present.

So i think its now time to allow others to rise from the ashes and continue my path elsewhere where i can have more of a global or universal impact because i feel it is my path to do so and there is a higher calling or divine order re-arising from within. I may still pop around once in a while if there is a vibrational match to do so and drop some seeds of light but if i do not know its for the greater good and i am proud of what most of you are doing just remember to not take it all too seriously as we make it here on actualized.org, we know better to let loose a bit and have a bit of fun, keep a balance, don't subscribe to anything, be formless, be free and loopless and be wise :) I hope the absolute best for you and will leave you with a little video sharing the a secret of how the universe works. Most Importantly, Be Love <3

Remember Do not judge, instead> Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not. Create what is uniquely your own :) As you are creators, so do not subscribe to the limitation that you are not or you will be limiting your whole potential.

Infinite Love & Light & Wholeness <3

Gratitude & Bless

Ho'oponopono

Namaste

?

B R E A T H E

Ahh ... one less dreamlike cartoon character to play-act with ... Cheers in whatever 'drealm' you may explore and express within ...

All will come to light in Divine Timing :)

Enjoy Yourselves <3

B R E A T H E

@pluto

thank you for your time here. we are not acquaintances, oh but we are.
you have my blessings, as you continue on your path to wherever you go.
live long and prosper my beloved brother, my fellow journey companion.

true joy is to be practiced, not pleasure,
infinite love is to be engaged, not affection,
inner light is to be exposed, not manifested,
absolute wisdom is to be revealed, not attained,
life is to be experienced, not faced.

Edited by Patang

So i came to the forums to plant seeds of truth/light

damn i just came here to suck that legless bald guy's dick 

i hope that vibrational match happen, so you bring us again deep insights of your then maturity journey 

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

Thank you so much <3

91e06297fb2f455c82565db0370f4195.jpg

Bless!

B R E A T H E