Preetom

Rupert's depth of understanding and way of explaining things are out of the world! <3

15 posts in this topic

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

He doesn't really resonate with me here.  He seems kinda off to me.  There's a weird vibe there.  Kind of a creepy vibe.  I've tried to watch some of his videos and it just never clicked with me.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

Yeah it's kinda uncomfortable cause it points exactly to our unconscious assumptions and beliefs. It throws our materialist paradigm into the trash, sticks with direct experience and leaves us mindfucked. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Joseph Maynor You think he is too polite, or what? Like too devote to existence or something? 

His teachings are crystal clear I think. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

18 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

His teachings are crystal clear I think. 

I mean..his words, pointers and questions stun my mind...leaving me dumbfound and silent :$

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom he is the best! Out of all Enlightened people I have encountered his understanding is the most absolute! And way he explains is so simple and effective...

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

He doesn't really resonate with me here.  He seems kinda off to me.  There's a weird vibe there.  Kind of a creepy vibe.  I've tried to watch some of his videos and it just never clicked with me.  

Are you sure you have listened to him? He has the clearest explanations and the most direct ones. It is impossible to stay ignorant when listening to his teachings...

plus he is so humble, intelligent and kind hearted person

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, egoless said:

@Preetom he is the best! Out of all Enlightened people I have encountered his understanding is the most absolute! And way he explains is so simple and effective...

Can't argue with that! Studying Rupert's materials for a month clears years of confusion :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Nature of consciousness is by far the best book i have ever read. A definite  must read. 

He says the same things Leo talks about just in different language and mannerisms. Lol I think you guys are being seduced.

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Just now, Truth said:

He says the same things Leo says just in different language and mannerisms. Lol I think you guys are being seduced.

Learning to understand such differences in the language and terminology is very important! Your username suits you :D

I have a chapter in my book 'Problem with Words' which is dedicated to explain a few things regarding this. It covers multiple topics; one of them is 'semantic discord'.. Whoever has bought my book, I suggest to read that chapter again. Once you understand it perfectly well, you will see one more possibility which causes disagreements even though there is essentially none. It is a good idea to keep this in mind whenever there is a tendency in your mind to disagree with something that is said by anybody in this forum.. :) 

I did research on this by carefully looking at the nature of online conversations in the last one and a half years and trying to find out the cause of disagreements. This topic itself deserves a separate book. If I were a professional psychologist, I would have published a research paper on that by now and published for peer review.. 

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Perhaps Rupert can seem a bit too sensitive to some, but that is the beauty of his expression. He makes this art, his book Being Aware of Being Aware is the loveliest book I have ever read. Rupert <3

@egoless I’ve met him in person and he is just that. Very humble and honestly sweet and compassionate guy

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus