Slade

Life Is A Dream. YOU CAN FLYYY! Literally!

39 posts in this topic

We are rules too within the dream haha

but i believe there are certain frecuencies and sincronicityes which can allow you to do certain awesome things like

a perfect dunk,

a perfect opening of a lock with lock picks,

playing guitar with certain soul, do a awesome physical movement, etc

One’s center is not one’s center, it is the center of the whole. 

And the ego-center is one’s center.

That is the only difference, but that is a vast difference.- 

If i believe that the flash is true, then can i be also be the flash? The faster man alive and as i run i'm faster than light and i have electricity within my body while i'm running? ... because if that is easy to have that reality.. why someone cannot achieve that? 

Edited by John Iverson

@Richard Alpert Thank you for your post. Looking forward to your next post.

Sarcaste <3 the Sarcasm in Me acknowledges and honors the Sarcasm in You 

@John Iverson

If you spend the rest of your life trying to becoming Flash you have approx 99.99999% chance of failing

10 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

@John Iverson

If you spend the rest of your life trying to becoming Flash you have approx 99.99999% chance of failing

Screw that negativity man! Kids ages 8-12 go onto your roofs right now and fly into the night sky! 

3 minutes ago, Slade said:

Screw that negativity man! Kids ages 8-12 go onto your roofs right now and fly into the night sky! 

I want to have some magic that is in reality that mind fuck the whole common people... but how? Let's say yes i'm free to think what i become.. but let's take example the flash.. what can i do to become something magical like that... is meditation enought? Open all your chakra enough... it has a infinite posibilites and chances and opportunities, but howw to unleash something don't exist today

@John Iverson If it’s true that our beliefs change reality then I don’t see why that wouldn’t be possible. There’s tales of yogis floating into the clouds to meditate in the sky. Read Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza

32 minutes ago, Slade said:

@John Iverson If it’s true that our beliefs change reality then I don’t see why that wouldn’t be possible. There’s tales of yogis floating into the clouds to meditate in the sky. Read Becoming Supernatural by Dr Joe Dispenza

i will read Supernatural by Dr. Joe Dispenza.. i will

Mind control seems more practical.

Finally being able to shut the mouth of your gf bff, this is the best power any man could have, in history.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It kinda makes sense but it's one of those things that's so out there most people will claim it's bullshit right away.

But let's look at at like this: Have people been wrong about lots of things in the past? Yes.

Could accounts of ancients miracles of figures like Jesus, Muhammad, Indian yogis be true? It might be.

Could their teachings, however, be obscured by people in charge and their true messages of liberation lost? Very possible.

Is mass manipulation through religion possible? Yes.

Beliefs = thought practiced so many times

Feelings are energized thought pattern

If we're co-creators of this reality, our consciousnesses is in everything, the universe responds to our vibration by matching it, WE ARE THE UNIVERSE, then it makes sense that if we can create a strong feeling for something and we believe it to be true, the universe has to match that reality. That's manifestation 101. As within, so without. Miracles are that taken to the 10th degree.

So when you believe beyond a shadow of doubt you can walk on water, you WILL walk on water. You will turn water into red wine.The universe can't help but match that reality. As within, so without.

and so Jesus said:

"When you make the two one (thought and feeling), you will become sons of man, and when you say: Mountain, move away, it will move away." -Gospel of Thomas.

it's hard to believe because it's not like we've SEEN someone do it, it's definitely out of conventional thinking, but it's very probable.

On 2018-02-16 at 3:03 PM, Slade said:

It’s actually positive. I didnt say you have 100% chance of failing

For anyone who wants to test this flying idea, I would recommend trying to fly off the ground rather than off a roof,

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

For anyone who wants to test this flying idea, I would recommend trying to fly off the ground rather than off a roof,

When I was a kid, I would try to jump off the swing set with an umbrella, hoping to float down nicely like marry poppins. Sometimes it happens in my dreams but I never was able to recognize it as a dream sign

Accessing and Mastering the Anti-Gravitational Fields is required to levitate effectively which has been done in the past but this knowledge has been lost for eons and only a few out there can actually do it effectively today. We are more likely to create the technology ourselves in the future to assist in levitation/flying once we master gravitational/vibrational harmonics of the earth and ourselves.

Doing it purely without technology would require a high level mastery of manipulation of energy, frequency and vibration but then again if you acquired that level teleportation would be far more efficient than flying.

B R E A T H E

On 16.02.2018 at 5:22 PM, The Shining said:

"When you make the two one (thought and feeling), you will become sons of man, and when you say: Mountain, move away, it will move away." -Gospel of Thomas.

it's hard to believe because it's not like we've SEEN someone do it, it's definitely out of conventional thinking, but it's very probable.

I understand this part less in naive way, more like when you find out your True Self, then your desires stop being egoic, but start to come from the Self. So the desire to move a mountain comes from the Self, not from "you". Self is everything, so it doesn't have any problem executing it's will, either by the work of living beings, or some other mechanism, not by ostentatious magic trick, because there's no need to amaze anyone with it. That's the power and that's the miracle in my opinion, seeing people working collaboratively without any disturbance from the ego.

But everyone is free to believe whatever he/she wants to believe.

Edited by Girzo

Yo, please dont jump off a building. You might find out that reality is not a dream