Slade

Life Is A Dream. YOU CAN FLYYY! Literally!

39 posts in this topic

As someone who’s had multiple lucid dreams before I would like to point out something. If you’ve ever had a lucid dream, you know that you’re dreaming and therefore you know you can do anything. You BELIEVE that you can fly and therefore you fly. You believe you can teleport and therefore you teleport. This life, this dream, is no different. If you become lucid enough in this dream, you will see that anything is possible because it is only just a dream and your thoughts influence this dream directly. You can fly. You can walk on water. You can turn water into wine. You can push your hand into solid rock and make a handprint. What you believe is what you get. If you’ve ever had a dream where you think something bad is about to happen, guess what, something bad happens. 

Leo said in his video that there are certain rules to dreams. You can’t turn gravity upside down is what he said. But I disagree, you create the rules by believing what you believe. 

Edited by Slade

I get it now.  You guys are being confused by Jed McKenna's work.  I finally figured that out.  Dude!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Haha!   I finally cracked the code!  Damn.  For the longest time, I'm like where the hell are these people picking this sh*t up from.  Now I know.  Usually when people ask "what is he smoking", they're talking about me.  But in this case -- I've been the one thinking 'whaddya smokin brah'?" haha.  Damn.  Something good.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

48 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Haha!   I finally cracked the code!  Damn.  For the longest time, I'm like where the hell are these people picking this sh*t up from.  Now I know.  Usually when people ask "what is he smoking", they're talking about me.  But in this case -- I've been the one thinking 'whaddya smokin brah'?" haha.  Damn.  Something good.

Lolol fosho 

It's very important you guys watch this. 

Memento Mori

@Slade Your getting there but sharing it here is pointless. Don't waste your energy with the hard-wired.

B R E A T H E

@Slade I find that when I'm lucid, flying is pretty easy, but other things like going through walls or making something happen usually defies my will.  Then I learned (during a dream) that if I include visualization (which is much easier for me in "sleep dream" than this one) it works every time. Often makes me wonder if in the "waking dream", if my visualization skills were even half as good as while sleeping, what all I could accomplish. 

I don't want to argue but people in the past have done it and because they couldn't keep their mouth shut and showed it to everyone they got killed. After hearing so many stories about people doing paranormal things it gets harder to ignore all these instances and sweep them under the rug.

It could be true.

@starsofclay have you read “Becoming supernatural” by dr joe dispenza? It’s about the science of visualization and the law of attraction and it will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Edited by Slade

1 hour ago, starsofclay said:

@Slade I find that when I'm lucid, flying is pretty easy, but other things like going through walls or making something happen usually defies my will.  Then I learned (during a dream) that if I include visualization (which is much easier for me in "sleep dream" than this one) it works every time. Often makes me wonder if in the "waking dream", if my visualization skills were even half as good as while sleeping, what all I could accomplish. 

12 minutes ago, Slade said:

@starsofclay have you read “Becoming supernatural” by dr joe dispenza? It’s about the science of visualization and the law of attraction and it will BLOW YOUR MIND!

Just F’n yes. Yes to these. ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11.2.2018 at 9:09 PM, Slade said:

As someone who’s had multiple lucid dreams before I would like to point out something. If you’ve ever had a lucid dream, you know that you’re dreaming and therefore you know you can do anything. You BELIEVE that you can fly and therefore you fly. You believe you can teleport and therefore you teleport. This life, this dream, is no different. If you become lucid enough in this dream, you will see that anything is possible because it is only just a dream and your thoughts influence this dream directly. You can fly. You can walk on water. You can turn water into wine. You can push your hand into solid rock and make a handprint. What you believe is what you get. If you’ve ever had a dream where you think something bad is about to happen, guess what, something bad happens. 

Leo said in his video that there are certain rules to dreams. You can’t turn gravity upside down is what he said. But I disagree, you create the rules by believing what you believe. 

New age horsehit.

There are certain limits for the character and the body. You are not either of them.

Never seen anybody fly or walk across the water and no good teacher will ever claim they can.

New age "channelers" and bullshit artist will claim all shorts of things. None of them are enlightened.

The rules of this dream are very strict. You can't possibly break them.

@Nahm you’ve read that book? I wonder if Leo has read it because the first chapter about the Yogi in the Himilayas is fucking wicked cool. Haha

@Richard Alpert

Don’t be so close minded. There’s actually a lot of reason to suggest that your beliefs have a direct influence on your reality. If you have read any of the books by Dr Joe Dispenza it would open your mind to that possibility.

@Anders901

1 minute ago, Anders901 said:

The rules of this dream are very strict. You can't possibly break them.

That’s a belief. If believing something does in fact affect your reality then believing what you believe puts strict limits on your reality. You have to open your mind to new possibilities. 

48 minutes ago, Slade said:

I haven't, but I do remember someone mentioning that on here not too long ago. I'll look into it. 
I mean, I get the concept... I've seen "the secret" documentary, and I have integrated it into my ego's daily life piece by piece, (when I think about it). I just wish the visualization while awake was even on the same planet as while asleep. I have been working very hard on it for about a year an a half now- when I first started, it felt like what they call aphantasia

Edited by starsofclay

@starsofclay the visualization while awake can be on that same level and he talks about it in his book. Definitely check it out