egoless

The purpose of the dream

39 posts in this topic

@egoless again you cling to uncreated extreme. But we can't cling to created or uncreated. We can't know such things.

and precisely problem of humanity is that they create short term meanings and suffer from its unstable nature, instead of seeking eternal answers for eternal questions, coz that's where greater joy and greater truth. 

The only thing we know is that you are being here right now, and all the other people in the world being somewhere. And the only thing that's common for everyone is survival and being. Now why is that, why continue this short-term dream awaken or not? if it's a dream why continue it? Or what makes you to continue it? Whats the thing that makes others to continue it? Mind that it's not totally up to us whether we continue or not. To be or not to be, that's the main question everyone has to ask, even if you are in buddhahood. And that's not a philosophical question man!!! don't use your philosophy or brain for that. It's a question which is beyond mind.

Edited by Monkey-man

4 minutes ago, Monkey-man said:

The only thing we know is that you are being here right now, and all the other people in the world being somewhere.

That tells me that you don’t know your true nature. If you explore more one day you will wake up and realise that what you said is not true... see for yourself... 

the Truth is nothing exists and you are existence of this nothingness... that’s the closest I can get to articulating 

Just now, Monkey-man said:

@egoless doesn't matter in true nature or not, but there's still something going on in front of your eyes. 

Grab popcorn and enjoy watching it :)

all I can say...

1 minute ago, Monkey-man said:

@egoless enjoy and have a sense of wonder, it'll bring you insights

The ultimate insight you could have is awakening to unreality of reality. 

The question is, are all individual dreams interconnected?

Is the dream called life a closed system? Or other dreamers can interact with me in my dream?

Are you all the forum posters product of my imagination?

Am I product of your imagination? 

Is the meaning of a dream/thought perhaps a response to memory. 

All dreams/thoughts are Interconected as thought is a shared phenomenon amongst human beings.

Edited by Faceless

54 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Is the dream called life a closed system? Or other dreamers can interact with me in my dream?

You missed the main point. There are no other dreamers... there is only one which is pure, unlimited, unseparated consciousness itself... 

I have an inquiry about this "dream of life" :

In my night dreams , I am aware that I'm dreaming. At least 50 percent of the time. When I'm aware, I sometimes play with the dream and change the rules or outcome as the self pleases.  Other times , I let it play out however it wants, and I just enjoy the show. So the question is , do we become aware of the dream and play with it without the ability to fully get out of it,  or do we wake up, and the night/life is over. Or do we wake up to another dream. Until we wake up from that dream too , and infinity. 

1 hour ago, Moreira said:

34 minutes ago, Samra said:

I have an inquiry about this "dream of life" :

In my night dreams , I am aware that I'm dreaming. At least 50 percent of the time. When I'm aware, I sometimes play with the dream and change the rules or outcome as the self pleases.  Other times , I let it play out however it wants, and I just enjoy the show. So the question is , do we become aware of the dream and play with it without the ability to fully get out of it,  or do we wake up, and the night/life is over. Or do we wake up to another dream. Until we wake up from that dream too , and infinity. 

We wake up from the no self dream, realizing we are the one dreamer.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

@Samra  Here's another inquiry ... If the dream and dreamer are not two, what wakes up from what?

The ilussion and separation is only contained in a thought. In reality separate self is just a thought. Therefore ultimately there is noone to wake up consciousness always knows itself. It’s just shift in the thought patterns of what appeared to be a separate self ;) 

Speaking about dreams, isn't Leo supposed to be on his dream vacation to Hawaii right now? B| :D

3 hours ago, Natasha said:

Speaking about dreams, isn't Leo supposed to be on his dream vacation to Hawaii right now? B| :D

Haha. I think he is. I think someone else uploads for him sometimes.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

7 minutes ago, sgn said:

Haha. I think he is. I think someone else uploads for him sometimes.

Yeah, I love to watch his retreat updates vids. Last April he was on a 10 day meditation retreat somewhere in the Minnesota woods, and we created a Birthday thread for him. He got a kick of it when he got back :D

25 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yeah, I love to watch his retreat updates vids. Last April he was on a 10 day meditation retreat somewhere in the Minnesota woods, and we created a Birthday thread for him. He got a kick of it when he got back :D

Yes people were hysterical and thought he died xD I look forward to watching his retreat videos this time also.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

because to be self-realized is better and we can arguably choose to make the dream a harmonious place without all the ignorance and fear

8 hours ago, SgtPepper said:

we can arguably choose to make the dream a harmonious place without all the ignorance and fear

'I' am 'choosing' to do just that...starting with a meditation this morning and remaining mindful through the day. Read 'choosing' as in the neurons in my pinky fleshy blob of fat in the skull have been conditioned/programmed from the time I was born to lead to this 'decision' moment :D