Patang

loe's "life is a dream" new video

99 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Ok I give up, I never understand what you guys are saying xD 

@Shin In reality nobody has said anything. Only within the dream state was something said. 

I noticed a glitch in reality when @Leo Gura mentioned it in his new video. Ever notice how we communicate with each other either by written words or by voice or sign language, ect. Notice that all communication must be acted out as a physical "exchange". Doesn't that sound a lot like a dream or illusion? If reality were not a dream, why would there be some type of physical or mental involvement in order to communicate to anyone else? Why would there be anything that needs to be communicated unless it were a perfectly complete dream with all the trappings of separation. 

@cetus56 nice! Also, if this were ‘real’, how could superposition and the double slit results be possible? And how could it be that each of us, and any point in spacetime, is the center of the universe? I think something’s dreaming right through me. I’m gonna look into this. ? ......uh...not sure where to look though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The main “problem” is... when you observe the common dreams, there is always a “main character”: “YOU”. Who is unconsciously creating all the dream and experiencing it, conscious of being only the “POV” perspective, simultaneously. So when I got a common dream, are the parts which I am not conscious of being -the bear, the chair, my mother-, is every part conscious of itself? Or just exists “the dream” and “ME dreaming”? You see? It ends in SOLIPSISM.

Edit: Ok. There is no “dreamer”. Only a part that identifies itself as a dreamer. Right?

Edited by Mercurio3

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless Did you watch the dream video? Any.....”thoughts” on it.   ?. just kidding man. 

It seems like of a tongue in cheek video.  Like a self-parody.  Like a form of ironic humor.  Am I right?  Like -- you want to be mindfucked -- here you go!  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

Also, if this were ‘real’, how could superposition and the double slit results be possible?

@Nahm  I was thinking the same yesterday. Particles have no definable location. The double slit experiment's outcome changes depending if an observer is present or not. Right there that tells you there is no true substance to anything. My hunch is this whole universe is one big dream and the individual entity is of course a part of that universal dream. Until awakening happens that is. The the question that gets asked most often is: If it's all a dream, why do we share the same dream of reality and it all seems so real? Answer: the whole universe is a dream appearing within consciousness.  Maybe that's the missing link for science. Science should consider consciousness a dimension. Or even more than a dimension, physical reality's ground and origin.

So... wouldnt that mean that our dreams at night actually do arise from a brain? But that itself is just another ruleset within the waking dream. 

And so the waking dream never ends. When you sleep at night, you are still within the same dream called life. But sleep/dreaming is a part of that dream. So theres just one dream...

18 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

So... wouldnt that mean that our dreams at night actually do arise from a brain? But that itself is just another ruleset within the waking dream. 

And so the waking dream never ends. When you sleep at night, you are still within the same dream called life. But sleep/dreaming is a part of that dream. So theres just one dream...

And this waking dream is inside an another dream that is inside an another dream that is ...

9377ccb7266342924a3acf8d13c0a0bc238acd00

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

That's only if you buy into the materialistic paradigm and that you are the body that is sleeping. 

From direct experience, the waking disappears when you are in dream and dreamless sleep.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@DoubleYou

35 minutes ago, DoubleYou said:

But sleep/dreaming is a part of that dream. So theres just one dream...

Yes.  You could say we have dreams of the dream we call reality. Or even dreams of other dream realities. The thing to remember is there is no dreamer sleeping or awake. The dream contains a sleep/dreamer or an awake/dreamer. Make the distinction that you are not any of these dreams but the one who awakens from them. To quote Nisargadatta: "Do not get involved in what arises". To me that means the dream.

"This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn and you wake up laughing at what you thought was grief"

Knock, And he'll open the door, Vanish, And he'll make you shine like the sun, Fall, And he'll raise you to the heavens, Become nothing, And he'll turn you into everything

I learned that every mortal will taste death, But only some will taste life.

although the road is never ending, take a step and keep walking, do not look fearfully into the distance, On this path let the soul be your guide for the body is hesitant and full of fear.

"My life depends upon my dying" This keeps my body and soul alive. I dream but, I do not sleep.

You were born with wings, Why do you prefer to crawl through life?

If no one recognizes you, I do because you are my life and soul.

those who don't want to change, let them sleep.

~Rumi

Is this a fair hide and seek, you cannot be noticed.

How is it that no one has noticed you, Your very presence is always being there. 

Oh you shine yet blend so perfectly, just like a timeless god.

Beyond words, Beyond time, Beyond thoughts, Beyond any identification.

You cannot be traced, For you are traceless.

Playing with yourself for a thousand nights.

I laugh, How silly you can be.

You shatter worlds, Create worlds.

If only the mind has noticed, How can that be?

The hide and seek continues for eternity.

~me ;)

Dropping this here since it's related to dreaming

Edited by khalifa

11 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It seems like of a tongue in cheek video.  Like a self-parody.  Like a form of ironic humor.  Am I right?  Like -- you want to be mindfucked -- here you go!  

Lol Yes it does for sure...but what is said is correct. Not a very deep explanation but the video was short. I find it would be better to take the time to make a longer video with another person to dialog with. To go steadily through to make sure people are going from point to point grasp what is said without projecting onto it like what we see so very often.

She talks about the fact that you can not condemn of accept what is happening and Implies all one can do is watch/attend. That you can’t change that fact ‘what is done’ Or what is happening. This is correct. She talks about how the thinker/observer/thought/self imposes it’s own conditioned, fragmentated, imposition/impression onto reality ‘by thought’ and that that reality that is observed is not objective or a reality of itself independent of thought. Which implies that reality that is not observed by a thinker/observer would be closer to what we would call truth. This is what one would mean by Truth. Truth is not conditioned like reality. Truth is when the thinker/observer is not. Truth is independent of thought. 

Our reality ‘what ever the thinker/observer thinks about or reflects upon is the dream’ as “they”  like to put it. Reality=truth processed and deduced from wholeness/truth to limited/fragmentation/duality/division.

Through our limited conditioned observation reality/thought/observer=the dreamer and the dream.

But what’s said needs to be ironed out for people that will watch this. This video won’t help other people get any closer but what she said is right. Just needs to be understood clearer and people should not accept anything unless they totaly see and comprehend what is said for themselves. People like to accept authority’s without actually going the distance themselves. This is dangerous. If what she says is seen and grasped with ones whole being then that is the beginning to freedom. 

Overall what is said is rational, logical, and sane. Not very detailed and explained but it was a short video. If I didn’t already grasp the ‘self/thought/ and nature of fragmentation  and the reality/truth distinction’ I don’t think this vid would help me to do so. Now do people on this forum see what is said without projecting more thought on top of what is said????

That is the question ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Lol Yes it does for sure...but what is said is correct. Not a very deep explanation but the video was short. I find it would be better to take the time to make a longer video with another person to dialog with. To go steadily through to make sure people are going from point to point grasp what is said without projecting onto it like what we see so very often.

She talks about the fact that you can not condemn of accept what is happening and Implies all one can do is watch/attend. That you can’t change that fact ‘what is done’ Or what is happening. This is correct. She talks about how the thinker/observer/thought/self imposes it’s own conditioned, fragmentated, imposition/impression onto reality ‘by thought’ and that that reality that is observed is not objective or a reality of itself independent of thought. Which implies that reality that is not observed by a thinker/observer would be closer to what we would call truth. This is what one would mean by Truth. Truth is not conditioned like reality. Truth is when the thinker/observer is not. Truth is independent of thought. 

Our reality ‘what ever the thinker/observer thinks about or reflects upon is the dream’ as “they”  like to put it. Reality=truth processed and deduced from wholeness/truth to limited/fragmentation/duality/division.

Through our limited conditioned observation reality/thought/observer=the dreamer and the dream.

But what’s said needs to be ironed out for people that will watch this. This video won’t help other people get any closer but what she said is right. Just needs to be understood clearer and people should not accept anything unless they totaly see and comprehend what is said for themselves. People like to accept authority’s without actually going the distance themselves. This is dangerous. If what she says is seen and grasped with ones whole being then that is the beginning to freedom. 

Overall what is said is rational, logical, and sane. Not very detailed and explained but it was a short video. If I didn’t already grasp the ‘self/thought/ and nature of fragmentation  and the reality/truth distinction’ I don’t think this vid would help me to do so. Now do people on this forum see what is said without projecting more thought on top of what is said????

That is the question ??‍♂️

The impression the video had on me was rather odd.  Something was off about it.  I wasn't quite sure what was being communicated.  I'm still not sure what to make of it.  Maybe Leo has become too enlightened to communicate with us mortals anymore.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Did anyone notice that the dreams where you know you're dreaming are the best?

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

@Joseph Maynor

if you go back and look at my previous post you will see a connection and relationship to what was said. Only I don’t try to cram it down all at once. Or do I make it seem as romantic lol

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The impression the video had on me was rather odd.  Something was off about it.  I wasn't quite sure what was being communicated.  I'm still not sure what to make of it.  Maybe Leo has become too enlightened to communicate with us mortals anymore.

Lololo ah man. Don’t be swindled by the any gurus. You will see there limitation soon enough. 

I will send you some vids if you promise to be open and put all your energy into them. They are dialogs and demand attention without any bias/prejudice. They will explain very much in deptail what that lady was saying and your understanding will perhaps go beyond what she said. 

Seriously man don’t put yourself lower than anyone know matter how ‘advanced’ or ‘enlightened’ they seem. 

Its all a big act my friend. 

If you are interested in some great vids let me  know 

Edited by Faceless

@cetus56 Had another thought along the ‘if this were real’ line and thought of you...not positive this will translate, but...we’ve all, to whatever extent, experienced that actuality of Now, the stillness of actual now - how would that even be possible, if we were not eternal? Know what I’m pointin at / saying?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I think I know what your pointing at. In moments of stillness like that it feels as if consciousness is so prevalent you could almost scoop it out of thin air?