Patang

meditation

15 posts in this topic

i used to meditate in the past, but i don't need it now. i don't need to re-connect to anything because i'm already on-line, connected permanently to what there is, and not connected to what there isn't.

Dude, this isn't facebook, stop that shit.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

17 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@Patang thank you for sharing :) I feel like we've.... connected. 

Lol sorry I couldn't resist ?

Memento Mori

2 hours ago, Shin said:

Dude, this isn't facebook, stop that shit.

@Shin yeah, lately facebook changed, and it is not what it used to be

12 hours ago, Patang said:

i used to meditate in the past, but i don't need it now. i don't need to re-connect to anything because i'm already on-line, connected permanently to what there is, and not connected to what there isn't.

i used to try to meditate in the past, but i dont need to try it now. I dont need to manipulate anything because I am already letting go, connected permanently to what is and never trying to run away from reality bc where can reality run to from itself.

7 minutes ago, aurum said:

Why are you here making this post then?

i would like to play a little with my fellow human beings, to be naughty for the very last time, just before all of it will cease to make sense to me, after i will cross over to the other side. i would like to share my point of view, from where i am standing now, to those who are willing to make the journey i have made.

12 minutes ago, Vipassana said:

i used to try to meditate in the past, but i dont need to try it now. I dont need to manipulate anything because I am already letting go, connected permanently to what is and never trying to run away from reality bc where can reality run to from itself.

we stand on common ground

12 minutes ago, Patang said:

i would like to play a little with my fellow human beings, to be naughty for the very last time, just before all of it will cease to make sense to me, after i will cross over to the other side. i would like to share my point of view, from where i am standing now, to those who are willing to make the journey i have made.

Praise thee. We mortals are not worthy of your divine Enlightened presence.

4 minutes ago, aurum said:

I second this.  May we all be moist in thy mighty presence.  

6 minutes ago, aurum said:

you see, worthiness is a tool in the hand of the ego, to rule and to suppress one's willingness to fight it and to kill it eventually. i am not different from any fellow human being, certainly not divine, i just seeing things differently, that is all.