Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omario

How Leos videos can HARM you.

16 posts in this topic

Im gonna keep it simple:

Leos videos instead of being a call to action could be a call to mental masturbation.

I cant stress this enough, when a newbie approaches personal development and then he is bombarded with hundreds of topics.

They can easily become overwhelmed and drown in the sea of knowledge.

Thus a newbie must be very aware of his problems and approach personal development accordingly. 

Emerald did a great video addressing this issue:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

I would only watch her if i was cast away on mars with a device that had this video infinitly on replay.

Edited by Omario

@Truth Just because you got some special effect on your profile picture doesn't mean your certified to reply.

4 minutes ago, Omario said:

@Truth Just because you got some special effect on your profile picture doesn't mean your certified to reply.

e31.jpg

Memento Mori

@Truth loooool :D

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 hour ago, Omario said:

@Mighty Mouse i wouldnt do that id get horny and need a female to wank to.

Ok boys.  Time to collect yourselves.  You don't want to parade your ignorance.

@Omario But I don't have any special effects ; _ ; 

JUST MOUNTAINS BABYYYY

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@blazed Leo's videos are awesome and he should keep making them till hes a grand granddad. Simply put there needs to be a beginners guide. 

One were you are shown how to recognize your problems, and watch the videos that only concern them.

Once dealt with your problems then you can start getting into heavier topics like enlightenment and such.

all I can say is trying to rationalize why we watch leo's videos do is a total mind fuck. Maintain awareness before you click on his video's and ask yourself what are you avoiding that moment. Usually I find myself deceiving myself then clicking on Leo's videos for pseudo gratification so I dont have to stare at the big elephant. Although, every sunday is different because I genuinely contemplate and learn from his videos but I do have a habit of rewatching most videos even though i learn more from every video i rewatch. 

I think you are more than right as just watching by itself won't fix anything nor cause improvement by itself.. I suggest checking this free trial site that offers chat/calls to help you figure for yourself whats prevents you be totally happy right now. Really helped me more than any technique as it was about learning myself: https://mentorself.com