herghly

changes from psychedelics and meditation. Two important questions!

8 posts in this topic

The way I recall memories 

I'm almost certain before I didn't think very visually 

But now whenever I think about things or past events I'm able experience those thoughts extremely visually.

Actually , Sometimes this is scaring me a little because I never knew this is possible.

I have a feeling this is being caused by meditation and psychedelics. I"Ve been meditating for awhile but the last few weeks I have been taking it seriously and also doing self-enquiry 

Since, I've started doing self-enquiry i have had two strange experiences. Both times I opened my eyes, felt like i was having a slight panic attack. I remember before both those times I was searching  intensely for "I"

are these experiences normal? Not sure if i should continue or not

I  spoke about the experience with my friends who don't have any knowledge of mystical experiences. They tried to tell me I was just thinking to much, scared myself and i should stop being i go crazy

2 hours ago, herghly said:

Since, I've started doing self-enquiry i have had two strange experiences. Both times I opened my eyes, felt like i was having a slight panic attack. I remember before both those times I was searching  intensely for "I"

Yes this is a sign you're on the right tracks. The slight panick attack was the ego facing non-existence/dissolution etc.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Don't listen to your friends, they are the universe way to test you if you really want it.

Just keep digging.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Thanks for the replies.

since I've started doing self-enquiry my desire to learn more about non duality has definitely grown. 

I guess il ignore my friends hah

On 11/02/2018 at 5:27 AM, herghly said:

@John Lula so , basically things get worse before they get better ?

Try to find an example where it's no the case :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@herghly When the panic hits, just breathe a little slowly from your stomach. Just be present for it, so you can see it passes and you feel fine again. That’s what makes them go away for good in my experience.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE