Sahil Pandit

The Power of Autosuggestion

11 posts in this topic

Autosuggestion is the hypnotic or subconscious adoption of an idea that one has originated oneself, e.g. through repetition of verbal statements to oneself in order to change behavior.

All day long, in between activities or during down time, I have been implementing this, whether spoken gently or in my head.

"I got this"

"I am so healthy"

"I feel great in my body"

"This is beautiful"

"I can do this"

"I am focused"

etc etc.

The most important ones for me happen in the shower, try it out!

These effect your subconscious heavily! Do not underestimate them.

3 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

Autosuggestion is the hypnotic or subconscious adoption of an idea that one has originated oneself, e.g. through repetition of verbal statements to oneself in order to change behavior.

All day long, in between activities or during down time, I have been implementing this, whether spoken gently or in my head.

"I got this"

"I am so healthy"

"This is beautiful"

"I can do this"

"I am focused"

etc etc.

The most important ones for me happen in the shower, try it out!

These effect your subconscious heavily! Do not underestimate them.

Haha i also working this out HAHAHA! I read that on thinking grow rich :D i'm on sixth sense haha

42 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@John Iverson Chapter 11 my friend, Chapter 11... B|

Yesss!! I just finish the chapter for the brain and subconscious mindddddd!! :D now I'm watching videos for more infos for these subjects

1 hour ago, Sahil Pandit said:

who's in there? ;)

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

38 minutes ago, sgn said:

who's in there? ;)

The consciousness, the Truth :D that's enlightenment, in actualization we filled the minds with positive thoughts... yes.. we have the truth at the same time we autosuggest the mind with positive affirmation.. to behave positive also with the TRUTH INSIDE :D That's me...

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

I've been doing this with videos, these are my faves so far

The kingdom of heaven is within.

This is a really good technique.  I'll share how I incorporate these ideas in my Journal when I am ready.  I'm still experimenting with it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Sahil Pandit  probably not the same as auto suggestion, but when I am at work, and it starts to get stressful, as is usually does, once I hear myself complaining I stop myself and say the exact opposite of what I'm complaining about.  Reverse - psychology I guess... It works and alters my mood, not to mention relieves any tension that I would have created with my employees by complaining... 

Also if I say something like, "wow I'm tired..." I'll correct myself and let everyone know how not tired I am