Vignan

Help me Leo with my sudden change in my journey

20 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura, I want to become a doctor. But for that, I'll have to spend a lot of time in it. I feel this is my life purpose now.

I wanted to become doctor 3years ago. But I didn't and continued graduation in commerce. I want to become a real doctor. I'm not interested in the money, status, anything low conscious that I get from being a doctor.

I've grown a lot these 2 years and got into Actualization, epistemology. I realized that this is what I ultimately need to do. My question is

Can I become doctor and pursue my enlightenment work?

I'm in a clash between life purpose and pursuing truth.

I feel like being real doctor and saving life is high conscious. Is it?

How to avoid traps in this journey between doctor and enlightenment? Because I must be more to the world, materialistic. 

I hope you will understand and answer my question. Thanks Leo!

Answers from my fellow actualizersis also appreciated?

Edited by Vignan
Typo in the title

I have an enlightenment book on my book list which was written by a guy who pursued and achieved enlightenment while working as a full-time ER doctor.

Yes it is doable. The question is, are you willing to do the work?

It is definitely possible to build a great career AND achieve enlightenment.

You will want to plan that out very strategically. I wouldn't try to start both simultaeously. You'll probably need to do some staggering.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Work and Enlightenment are not at odds.  We are always working at something, even after Awakening.  Life purpose is about finding your authentic work and wrapping your life around that.  

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The question is, are you willing to do the work?

@Leo GuraYes, I am. But I don't know how. I don't know how to give break to one and do other.

I once did while preparing for exam. Then my habits started to come back like watching movies, wasting time. I'm excusing myself when I'm not doing the personal development work. 

Edited by Vignan
Forgot to tag leo

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Life purpose is about finding your authentic work and wrapping your life around that.  

@Joseph Maynor Enlightenment is about going deeper and understanding the truth isn't it?

So if spend my whole time as a Doctor how will I be able to go deeper inside myself? I know nothing is Impossible. But how?

I think I should ask this question  after becoming Doctor.

Leo, is becoming doctor high conscious? I feel so inside. But I don't know the reality. 

I think you should Do what you love. You will find the light in there. It's not the other way around. If it ends up that it wasn't meant for you, you will find another path. 

3 minutes ago, Samra said:

I think you should Do what you love. You will find the light in there. It's not the other way around. If it ends up that it wasn't meant for you, you will find another path. 

Samra, you are always so wise! Even if one go wrong, one don't go wrong, because going wrong was part of finding the new path. :) Love that feminine logic! Everything is just love and compassion. *Love*  

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden that is very kind of you. I wish i was wise, but i ain't. I just have been brutally hard on myself all my life, and i can now clearly see the damage and suffering in doing that, for others as well. 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Samra That is very wise. ❤️

Stop feeding our ego !

2WYlo1K.png

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

David Deida speaks about how Life Purpose is like an onion. There are outer layers and every time you complete one life purpose, you peel off that layer and a new, deeper purpose is revealed.

I think you should continue your work to become a doctor. 

But you should also do some work raising your consciousness either through daily meditation or contemplation. This is essential so that you always continue to remind yourself what is truly important.

Daily meditation and mindfulness will reveal to you what you need to do in your life. If you work on improving your mindfulness every day (even if only for 30 minutes), you will naturally be drawn towards what is most important. The present moment has all the answers you need.

Therefore, I say stay in school, work hard, but don't forget about meditation.

Read The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

4 hours ago, Adam M said:

But you should also do some work raising your consciousness either through daily meditation or contemplation. This is essential so that you always continue to remind yourself what is truly important.

@Adam M yes, you're absolutely correct. I should never forget what I really am, no matter what.

Thank you very much and I'll read the book!

4 hours ago, Adam M said:

I think you should continue your work to become a doctor. 

It's really a challenge right now. I only have 3 months for the entrance exam and it's been 3 years since I have touched the books. But now I feel like I'm crying when thinking myself as a doctor. I feel like I'm born for that.

I should really work hard.

It took me 3 years to realize my LP even it's always beside me I never noticed. I fooled myself all that time. 

4 hours ago, Shin said:

Stop feeding our ego !

2WYlo1K.png

Hi shin! Do you have any words for this little kid? I'd really appreciate.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Vignan said:

Hi shin! Do you have any words for this little kid? I'd really appreciate.

Thank you

Little kid = you ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Samra said:

Thank you Samara! What you said is right...?

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Little kid = you ?

@Shin yes I'm 20 and I'm still learning and growing myself. I like your profile photo. Learnt a lot from Master Yoda