Charlotte

Arrogance

51 posts in this topic

Most people mistaken their "Awakenings" for Enlightenment. That is the illusion many here fall into. If one becomes Truly Enlightened or what i would call "Absolute Enlightenment" one simply wouldn't be here unless chosen to sacrifice the eternal/absolute state in order to help others find the path of least resistance.

B R E A T H E

31 minutes ago, pluto said:

Most people mistaken their "Awakenings" for Enlightenment. That is the illusion many here fall into. If one becomes Truly Enlightened or what i would call "Absolute Enlightenment" one simply wouldn't be here unless chosen to sacrifice the eternal/absolute state in order to help others find the path of least resistance.

Correct.  

55 minutes ago, pluto said:

Can you sense one coming ?

Because If you can, I will make some poster where I write:

"You aren't the shit"

"This is temporary"

"Don't start teaching stupid noob"

etc ...

:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin @Joseph Maynor @pluto

Do we have any absolute enlightened people at this forum?

Just the indian guy, right? 

Anyone else? I would say Leo, but he denies that himself. 

At least this indian guy claim to be fully enlightened, and he seem so from outer perspective as well.  

But one guy out of how many??? 

We must do better then that at Actualized.org, don't you think? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Shin @Joseph Maynor @pluto

Do we have any absolute enlightened people at this forum?

Just the indian guy, right? 

Anyone else? I would say Leo, but he denies that himself. 

At least this indian guy claim to be fully enlightened, and he seem so from outer perspective as well.  

But one guy out of how many??? 

We must do better then that at Actualized.org, don't you think? 

If you were experiencing true enlightenment you wouldn't be here period.

B R E A T H E

2 minutes ago, pluto said:

If you were experiencing true enlightenment you wouldn't be here period.

Why ?

This seems to be the perfect forum to help people with that, if helping is what you want to do after enlightenment of course.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, blazed said:

*gasp* I actually agree with you on something, yay!

Yes I also believe if you were enlightened you wouldn't be coming onto a forum to listen to a bunch of fucking thoughts expressing themselves.

Regardless whether someone needs help, its just spirals in talking and more talking and more talking, even tho spirituality is constantly saying "stfu","stfu","stfu","stfu","stfu". xD

If we were in a Zen school we probably have a dent in our head from getting hit by the stick.

“I’m just as influenced by what I hate as by what I like” — Frank Zappa

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@CharlotteWe are all on different levels on the process of enlightenment. Some are just starting,  some  have been doing this for years the value of both is equal. There will be many symptoms of deficiency that people here will project. Part of this path is not only recognizing that in yourself but in others as well.  When you recognize a negative trait in yourself you work on it. When you recognize it in others you show compassion by not judging them and just try to help them. I look at people that are showing traits like arrogance as a child they do not understand because they are not aware enough to do so. I also recognize that they are a reflection of my past behavior that  I was no better at that time ether.  So my reaction is to be a authentic as I can and  try to help them.

Challenging them on the forms will not facilitate this it will only create,  division , argument and strife. You have to find out what kind of person you are dealing with and ask one question.  Are they ready to understand or do they have to feel the negative repercussions of their  behavior longer before they are willing to address and face it as a problem. 

For me awareness is the universal key that opens everything in such I shine it on everything I can including others if and when it can help. Ignoring a problem altogether never solves the problem.

• Stop taking their other negative behavior personalty. 
  • Understand that they themselves are not aware enough to see this behavior in most cases
  • See them as a past reflection yourself
  • Have compassion and do not judge.
  • Assess the situation
  • Wait or Help

Waiting just means you do not think any response at this time will help the situation or the individual.  

How do you help?  First wait until any emotions about the person are calmed then humbly write a personal message using the mail system not the forums.  Explain your perspective how you perceive things and why.  Start a dialog and a conversation not a argument. Remember back to a time when you shared that behavior and all the negative repercussions it had on your life until you faced it. share that with them.  Explain that you are just here to help not ridicule or judge. If the person responds back in a positive light well you can help them out.  If they take your response negatively disengage politely by saying I am not here to argue or fight that not why I messaged you. My only intention was to help. I see that help is unwanted so I apologize,  have a nice day.  

None of us are perfect what we need is more compassion,  tolerance and understanding not less. 

From my experience when I help others I help myself. Part of my refection process is not only to look at my past actions regarding what negative traits this person personifies  at that moment but why were they put in my path? Is there still some left over arrogance that spills out of me from time to time?  How could I address that?  Sometimes people like this can make you understand you needed a reminder and need to do more work yourself.

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@Shin @Nahm Because from my experience true or absolute enlightenment is when you embody creator consciousness or at least a more global/universal consciousness and hits you so hard that you are on a whole new mission. When you embody this wholeness again there is greater understanding and mission at hand at the time being so you understand its far more effective for the collective for you to be in solitude and away from everyone and everything that is disharmonious to the natural/universal flow so maximum energy can be expanded and exchanged because through energy/internal work we can awaken the others and evolve collectively in a much more profound way.

Everything else is pointless unless you choose to tune down in vibration to assist others on a physical level. There is a reason why we hear about some monks/yogis who meditate in caves for years in solitude some for their whole physical lives and some can go years without any physical nourishment and many shift in and out of physical dimensions and limitations as they understand the laws of who we are on a "fundamental level" so its effortless for them. The impact is universal and collectively more efficient for the evolution of consciousness. You can only see how with perfect clarity when you are directly experiencing it yourself.

So unless you choose to sacrifice absolute enlightenment/direct connection and embodiment of creator/universal consciousness at all times for Semi-Enlightenment (so to speak) you must tune down a bit in vibration and allow some limitations to re-integrate or communication and energy exchange would be incomprehensible and ineffective.

Sorry i went a bit deep, this is not your regular self-realized, enlightened beings path. This is the reason why the most enlightened of enlightened beings with direct connection to source energy/understanding you never see or hear from on a social level but merely stories you hear about them or they pop around once or twice in your lifetime and then they are gone.

The energetic understanding makes it pointless to be here with the rest of us if one has found something greater. I was made aware of all of this when it happened to me several years ago and due to where i was at at that time i chose what i had gained was enough to help everyone else because there wasn't really anyone out there on a physical level that i was aware of at the time sharing what i had accessed and i always believed i would eventually become absolute again so i felt it was worth the sacrifice and i also knew there were more than enough beings(especially in the east) assisting on an energetic level because when you really connect you connect to absolute infinity. Although Its pointless to try to explain how. This is what i meant by when i said when it happens to me i go mute for eons.

This is why my signature is "All is well".

You do you and if you never hear from me again you know i love you all and I'm on a greater path just for you ;) and yes there is only you.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E