Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Harikrishnan

Those who completed life purpose course

11 posts in this topic

So finally i have saved enough to buy life purpose course, and i like to hear from those who have completed the course on 1: wether u have started life purpose (business or anything)  2: about results from started thing. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I had actually buy the course and it was amazing. But I haven't embody any of the theory that was taught to us. Because It's so hard to remember all the theories and alot time that you gotta focus on the course. But it was good one.

I didn't finish it, got stuck half-way through the practical exercises. But the theory is still helping me in what I do now (academia), put my mind more at ease with the mastery process taking tiiiime... 

My confusion was regarding same. To me its a lot of money (conversion rate is high) and i want to see tangible result in me . Iam those mental mastubation type of guy already my brain is full of theories i want to change to those doing type of guys. Will it be possible with this course?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

4 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

My confusion was regarding same. To me its a lot of money (conversion rate is high) and i want to see tangible result in me . Iam those mental mastubation type of guy already my brain is full of theories i want to change to those doing type of guys. Will it be possible with this course?

No-one can tell. But it will help you self-reflect if you go for it. It's designed to help you answer the questions of "what should I do (with my career) and how?". Then you have to still implement the habits, but hopefully, you have more of a reason to do so. 

I too overthink all this material because it's super cool. I finished the course about a year ago, and it helped me find out what I generally want out of life(namely my values), but nothing specific. As it turns out my life purpose was right in front me of. My "mental masturbation" kept me from seeing the obvious.

But overall, totally worth the price.

On 2/8/2018 at 8:39 AM, Harikrishnan said:

The only tangible results you'll see immediately after taking the course will be the actions you take from executing on what you learn. If you're someone who starts the course with nothing, not having a clue what his life purpose is, then you shouldn't expect success until years later. Life purpose is about the long-term, not the short-term.

The man who changes the world is the man who changes himself.

On 08/02/2018 at 7:09 PM, Harikrishnan said:

i want to see tangible result in me . 

Its all up to you at the end of the day. I personally believe that he did a sincere job, but the work is up to the person taking the course. I remember procrastinating on doing the exercises and listening to some concepts, so it really depends. Something I observed is this tendency of people to "get done" with the course, for the sake of it, out of duty, because they paid for it, which is absurd, since then the work one puts isn't genuine. Move at your pace and ponder deep, especially with the values and exercises. You'll find yourself coming back to the course over time for something very specific and niched, say for a particular exercise. You'll have to listen to the concepts over and over again, over time, not out of obligation but out of need. You might find a few exercises more beneficial than the others (which is how this works). Also the course (in my case for instance) didn't give me my LP, it just helped me with gaining more awareness about myself, giving clues here and there, which eventually helped me. You at the end will have to connect the dots.

I bought the course last year and finished it. I didn't end up with a crystal clear life purpose, but I learnt a huge amount about myself and the theories/concepts taught in the course. At the end of the course I basically had a bunch of possible directions to go in, which was great because I could take action It gave me some direction and focus, but as I said, I was still left a bit aimless and confused. I don't see it as wasted money though, partly because it's so damn cheap compared to most courses these days (you really get your moneys worth), but also because at the time it was what I really needed. I'm sure it's had lasting effects on the way I think about my life purpose. I'll be an ongoing process of for many years to come.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On the topic of forgetting concepts from the course, take notes on every video and think about them throughout your day and week. Have the notes in your commonplacebook so you can read them back.

This will help you memorize and embody it better

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

I took the course last year and finished it (in 4 months or so). Benefits for me:

- I got my LP. There is room for making it more concrete (my medium is still cristalizing out) - but I got it.
- I got rid of several limiting beliefs, including an extremely harmful one (this on itself made me so much more productive).
- I finished the 90 day imprinting subconscious thing. This + removing limiting beliefs = structurally more optimistic outlook on life and much more positive motivation (instead of negative motivation).
- I know exactly where my life needs to go (short term goals + long term). I have created habits that I execute on every day. So far haven't missed a day yet. Before taking the course I was less able to set goals and really stick to them.
- I just finished studying marketing for myself. It's a boring topic to me, and it took several months, but the long term vision LP course created for me, made me do it.
- Currently in the process of executing on small bets.

The course offers you all the tools. You just need to create a compelling long term vision + concrete next steps to do (to move towards your vision). Remind yourself every day of your long term vision and you will execute, and keep on executing on the first next steps. Of course, executing is the name of the game.

I see a lot of people staying with the LP course for too long. Don't rush it, but don't get stuck just to procrastinate on action in the real world. LP Course = first direction and mental foundation, practice is the real teacher.

Create 'hunger' and keep on believing. Every day. 

Edited by Pristinemn