egoless

Vaping vs smoking

30 posts in this topic

@bananak That popcorn lung story, applicable to vaping, was proven to be false, that’s how it was given the name, ironically. People got that from breathing concentrated diacetyl manufacturing artificial butter flavoring for popcorn. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I do think vaping is a better option than smoking, but either way inhaling any smoke/vape in your lungs is obviously not going to be good for you. I just kicked a very heavy vaping habit, I'm talking about blowing fucking clouds all day and night for the past couple years... not good. Yeah we don't know long term effects, we'll find out with the people who had been chain vaping for decades. The whole purpose of it is to get people off cigarettes and then to eventually drop the vape, but it took on a whole new trend. I got hooked on the fucking thing when I was 16 unfortunately. This whole vaping culture we have now is fucking stupid.

Edited by nightrider1435

18 hours ago, egoless said:

It's getting better now. Yeah that's why I am asking if vaping is dangerous for health because if it is not major risk like cigarettes then I don't see any problems with vaping myself. I don't have an addictive personality. 

P.S. I think my tank if faulty I am getting dry hits sometimes because tank creates vacuum do you know any solutions?

Fair enough. 

Dry hits? That's not good, could you post a picture of your setup? 

@egoless Ideally quit both.

If you are in such a desperate state just vape your way to quitting smoking forever. I have heard rumors that vaping is bad as well but I don't know how accurate they are.

At the end of the end, you don't need either, it is a just social crutch for people that need to prove themselves by succumbing to mainstream trends.

@Charlotte You just have to fucking do it lol, there is no other way. Get rid of it, don't listen to your minds cravings. You'll probably get irritated and moody when you take away nicotine from the body, at least I was. The first couple days will be rough but as time goes on you just start giving less of a shit about it. You have to really want to quit though or else you won't do it.

I have never had problems with smoking. I love the process and still don't see the need for quitting. As for vaping, I am sure it's the best-invented thing ever. I tried vaping even marijuana Gelato strain and it was awesome. 

@Nahm are you sure? The article I had read said it was from the artificial flavoring in the vape liquid, so it could still be a different form of "popcorn lung" than the actual popcorn lung, 

@Nahm oh ok, I've never looked that deeply but of course we sometimes believe what we see at first sight... Still, I'm going to look around for some organic juices with no artificial crap just in case. I know you aren't fishing for compliments, but that's pretty nice of you to do that for your team members