Shin

Help guys :(

67 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Shin said:

The body is really weird.

If I'm not lost in an activity, It's like my energy body is all there is (physically speaking).

It's empty, wet full, and I started to notice it moving by itself very elegantly, as if it was moving by itself (even though I still think I control it).

@Shin The body is walking around inside you. :ph34r:

@Shin Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Do it now -- doesn’t matter how you are or feeling now. Go outside and do exercise -- walk up and down hills, walk up and down stairs, etc. We are nature bound anyway. We are not meant to stay indoors all the time. Spend time in the gym for not more than 1/2 an hr to do indoor exercises. Then, take your notebook or whatever tools you have and work on your life purpose or whatever work you have on a park bench outside next to the library or next to your swimming pool outside. At least you could hear the birds and be closer to nature.

6 minutes ago, nightrider1435 said:

@Shin The body is walking around inside you. :ph34r:

I know that conceptually, but I try not to think of any concepts anymore, which apparently is working :ph34r:

@Key Elements

Can't do that, it's way too cold outside, I would just get sick.

I definitely walk a lot though.

@Leo Gura The word depression was too much I know, but it is just so strong and I forgot it could happen.

Too cocky, get dickslapped by life:ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin This too shall pass. Don't call it depression unless it has persisted for 6 months+

What you're describing is a temporary meh-state.

The key to dealing with such states is to reassure yourself that they are only temporary. And then just try to enjoy it.

You don't need help. You just need to allow what you're feeling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Shin said:

@Key Elements

Can't do that, it's way too cold outside, I would just get sick.

I definitely walk a lot though.

Then, do it in a public library where there are ppl. Seeing them will make you do something. Try the coffee shop in the bookstore. If you start to feel uncomfortable, get up and go to a book and browse. You may just need a change in environment. Go to an art gallery or a museum to do work if they allow that or if there's a quiet place to sit and work. If not, go back to the library or bookstore / coffee shop.

@Shin I think it really depends on how long you have been feeling this way. In 2017 I felt phases of extreme sadness for 3 weeks at a time. This happened in February, July, and then at the End of December of 2017. What I noticed was after I got out of the slump, my consciousness raised to another level. I think your meh feelings could be a result of spiritual purification but then again this is just my assumption. Best of luck to you!

@Shin Go and wank one out. I think you've been taking NoFap a little too seriously.. B|

Just kidding. Tune in, maybe there's something you got to acknowledge, but afraid to confront it. 

Call a close friend and talk it out, or better yet cry it out whatever it is. 

@Shin

Maybe your ego wants to develop more ego. This is homeostasis trying to pull you back probably.

I suggest you stop listening to feelings. Just keep seeking the Truth no matter what.

Best of luck.

?

2 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

@Shin

Maybe your ego wants to develop more ego. This is homeostasis trying to pull you back probably.

I suggest you stop listening to feelings. Just keep seeking the Truth no matter what.

Best of luck.

?

Probably :)

Not working though, it's hard but I feel that going through this without going back will be worth it.

@Sevi From your perspective maybe, from mine you're like 3000km away :) 

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Probably :)

Not working though, it's hard but I feel that going through this without going back will be worth it.

Everything you want

Is on the other side of fear

??

@Shin

Even if we are apart I'll be always with you❤

Screenshot_2018-02-07-17-29-13_1_1.jpg

I'm here for you❤?

It sounds like you are in the process of letting go of your ego's values.  Congratulations, and keep going.  One must empty the cup before it can be refilled.

18 minutes ago, Reflection said:

It sounds like you are in the process of letting go of your ego's values.  Congratulations, and keep going.  One must empty the cup before it can be refilled.

I just have to 

4189v7U6vzL.jpg

God is love

And God in them

If you're not in the mood or not as focused as you should, just do it. It doesn't matter if it's slow. At least you did something during the day. Be aware of your health too. Doing something on a daily basis will slowly add up to something big.

On 2/6/2018 at 0:17 PM, Shin said:

It's been a while (almost 2 years) that I wasn't depressed, but right now everything feels dead.

@Shin Maybe whatever bought you down 2 years ago never actually went away and it's time to finish it once and for all. Just something to consider. Do you ever consult the I Ching?  In times like these it can tell the blunt truth about our immediate surrounding circumstances. 

On 2/6/2018 at 9:17 AM, Shin said:

It's been a while (almost 2 years) that I wasn't depressed, but right now everything feels dead.

It's not like there was negative thoughts, it's total silence, but there is like a total disinterest in anything.

Should I just suck it up or is there something that I can do ?

Thank you :)

All things ‘of thought’ are dead. Thought is always old or a dead thing. Things ‘thought’ is never new. So know wonder there’s lack of interest in anything. Things are not interesting in themselves anyhow. It’s only in association to ourselves does interest of things enter in. And you seem to be uninterested in that which you have experienced again and again. Seems reasonable. 

And what’s wrong with this silence. If this silence is not the result of control ‘thought’  well then that’s quite a beautiful thing. A quiet mind is an empty mind. An empty mind is a free mind. 

Stay with that silence. Don’t try and control that. Don’t change a fact of what is to an idea of what should be. That’s where the conflict arises. If you see that the controller is the controlled you see that there is nothing you can do anyway. 

Just watch ??

Edited by Faceless

Plant seeds move on, don't blind yourself. I understand handful of us are already quite self-realized and spending too much time on focusing how to get "better" only ends up leaving you in the place you started when you wanted to find yourself. You are already there. Remember.

Helping others is the natural calling after Awakenings/Enlightenment but you end up blinding yourself at the end of the day because you get too caught up in it. Actualized is for people that haven't realized it yet and the ones that have end up lingering around too long and blind themselves in trying to better themselves not realizing they already found wholeness and i understand its in your nature to help others but one must realize there are many others to come after you.

You must not stick around these loops too long as soon as something becomes a loop you have fallen in the trap again. I even struggle with this challenge myself but i have realized even self-help from self-actualized groups ends up blinding your own light.

Be one with source, no one or nothing else can teach you anymore than you already know and understand from within.

All is within, All is well.

B R E A T H E