Shin

Help guys :(

67 posts in this topic

It's been a while (almost 2 years) that I wasn't depressed, but right now everything feels dead.

It's not like there was negative thoughts, it's total silence, but there is like a total disinterest in anything.

Should I just suck it up or is there something that I can do ?

Thank you :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Accept the negative thoughts fully so that they release.  Trying to repress, suppress, or avoid them is just gonna prolong your suffering.  Don't expect reality to be comfortable.  Just observe the emotions and thoughts, accept them fully, let them in fully, and then watch them dissolve.

Just told you there is no negative thoughts xD

God is love

And God in them

How long has this been the case? 

Have you had any good reasons to be overly tired? 

5 minutes ago, Elisabeth said:

How long has this been the case? 

Have you had any good reasons to be overly tired? 

This afternoon, and no, not particularly.

Probably relevant, I'm like not sure at all I am awake.

It still feels like reality as before, but I'm just super suspicious.

God is love

And God in them

It’s normal. Keep going. Remember humour (rather than seriousness) and not to take it personally ;)

23 minutes ago, Shin said:

It's been a while (almost 2 years) that I wasn't depressed, but right now everything feels dead.

It's not like there was negative thoughts, it's total silence, but there is like a total disinterest in anything.

Should I just suck it up or is there something that I can do ?

Thank you :)

You have a disinterest in anything for a good reason. What you should be interested in is turning the mind inwards. Just asking the question "Am I aware" and the question "Without looking at my body, how do I know that I have a body" are some of the most important things the mind can do. 

And breathing of course. Follow your breath. Being somehow already knows. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Shin Take the advice you give me? Note, feel, allow... I'm sure it will pass for you bud. Do something you LOVE! What makes you the happiest? Do it. 

I'll try and cheer you up... 

What do you call a fly with no wings?...

A walk ?

Its so lame, it's funny (to me). Full circle? ?

@Shin Your mind is absent of content? Sounds sweet to me but the ego/mind that loves to stay occupied may disagree.

You are about to become enlightened keep going :D there is little "mind" left

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

You have a disinterest in anything for a good reason. What you should be interested in is turning the mind inwards. Just asking the question "Am I aware" and the question "Without looking at my body, how do I know that I have a body" are some of the most important things the mind can do. 

And breathing of course. Follow your breath. Being somehow already knows. 

I never ask these questions, I seek with awareness directly.

Maybe I'm just too close to see something and I just don't really want to see it ?

Humm, why this shit must be so fucked up xD

God is love

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Shin Take the advice you give me? Note, feel, allow... I'm sure it will pass for you bud. Do something you LOVE! What makes you the happiest? Do it. 

I'll try and cheer you up... 

What do you call a fly with no wings?...

A walk ?

Its so lame, it's funny (to me). Full circle? ?

The only thing I love is to help other people with this, but like you see, I'm not really qualified for it :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

@Shin Maybe get yourself involved with something you’re very passionate about.

I’m sure what you’re going through is just a phase, but in the mean time while going through this, Life Purpose work can really infect everything and make you excited about life.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

27 minutes ago, Shin said:

This afternoon, and no, not particularly.

It's one afternoon. 

Not a problem. 

None of us can tell from your brief description what kind of state you're in.

I had all kinds of disinterested states, and it's true they are uncomfortable. I remember one morning when I woke up not wanting anything, but for wanting to want something. It doesn't sound bad, but it really was. An absolutely hollow feeling. Eventually I had to pee :P , which got me out of that state. 

These states pass. 

Give yourself a break. 

Edited by Elisabeth

10 minutes ago, Shin said:

The only thing I love is to help other people with this, but like you see, I'm not really qualified for it :ph34r:

You've helped me MASSIVELY @Shin with issues and on my journey. Literally, every piece of advice you have given me I have taken it on board and applied it in my life. Take comfort in knowing that ❤️

9 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

You've helped me MASSIVELY @Shin with issues and on my journey. Literally, every piece of advice you have given me I have taken it on board and applied it in my life. Take comfort in knowing that ❤️

I don't even know if you even exist, or anything for that matter, this is so fucked up.

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

I never ask these questions, I seek with awareness directly.

Maybe I'm just too close to see something and I just don't really want to see it ?

Humm, why this shit must be so fucked up xD

Last time I really looked within I saw some amazing stuff. It felt like wow, this is always here and I always have access to it if I turn my mind away from the outside. The problem that you stated in the beginning was about "total disinterest in anything.". That's good, because there is nothing interesting out there anyway! Spot on. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Shin You might try listening to these affirmations every day like you would take your vitamins. 

The kingdom of heaven is within.

When that happens to me, I feel that it is because I am feeling disconnected from my body, so my advice is to connect with your body, feelings, and emotions. I think physical movements are great for this such as yoga, jogging, or dancing.