Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

What?

8 posts in this topic

I was just about to post insights about politics, just to find out there isn't any such subforum anymore!? 

Why? There use to be a sub forum for topics like Politics, History, Astrology etc. 

Leo constantly stretch how he differs from other non-dual teacher because he goes for the big picture and analyse how everything in the relative world unfolds as well. He love to mention Governments, Trump, Hitler, Historic aspects of many topics etcetera. 

So why isn't there any subforum for history/Politics any longer?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, poimandres said:

Probably too inflammatory to users.

Yeah, thought so too! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

I was just about to post insights about politics, just to find out there isn't any such subforum anymore!? 

Why? There use to be a sub forum for topics like Politics, History, Astrology etc. 

Leo constantly stretch how he differs from other non-dual teacher because he goes for the big picture and analyse how everything in the relative world unfolds as well. He love to mention Governments, Trump, Hitler, Historic aspects of many topics etcetera. 

So why isn't there any subforum for history/Politics any longer?

Stay away from politics.  There are better things to spend your time on, like your life purpose.  You can't control jack sh*t about politics, so it is useless to worry about it.   News and politics are two of the worst distractions.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Stay away from politics.  There are better things to spend your time on, like your life purpose.  You can't control jack sh*t about politics, so it is useless to worry about it.   News and politics are two of the worst distractions.

Spot on! I tend to judge others and become full of prejudices when I get to close to Politics/media. Since it pretty much runs by some sort of ego-consciousness-mode at that level of society.

Toxic, and as you say, and I can't do anything to bring a change about anyway! 

Tnx Joseph! 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSweden There was never a sub-forum for politics. I think it would be too much of a distraction as people get very heated and ideological about it, and it ends up worsening their consciousness.

This doesn't however mean that politics are unimportant. Government is a very important facet of life. Just not in the way that people discuss it on TV news or online forums.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Spot on! I tend to judge others and become full of prejudices when I get to close to Politics/media. Since it pretty much runs by some sort of ego-consciousness-mode at that level of society.

Toxic, and as you say, and I can't do anything to bring a change about anyway! 

Tnx Joseph! 

Do Leo's Life Purpose Course.  Find your Life Purpose.  You'll have no time to do anything else.  You gotta cut out the bullshit out of your life to do great things.  Great things require that all your energy be placed wisely.  You don't want to waste your life and energy focusing on stupid sh*t.  Sorry to be so blunt about it.

Videos on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor