Natasha

Spiritual Nickname

90 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Natasha said:

my country of origin, Ukraine.

Curiously, Madam Blavatsky was also born in the Ukraine ... maybe you could be the second coming of the spiritual Madam ;)

23 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Curiously, Madam Blavatsky was also born in the Ukraine ... maybe you could be the second coming of the spiritual Madam ;)

You never know ;) 

Not really familiar with her work, curious now what her teaching was about. Thanks for the suggestion!

Mine is Daddy.

The zen monks refer to Daddy as the pimp of all pimps. 

10 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

I always wondered about many people in this forum... How do they actually look like?

Sloth.jpg

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

1 minute ago, Natasha said:

What happened? O.oxD

I was dropped as a baby.

Repeatedly

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

4 minutes ago, sgn said:

I was dropped as a baby.

Repeatedly

Awww... Are girls being mean to you? :|

I don't know what exactly name i want because i have lack on words.. but if ever   " a boy lack of intelligence before become infinitely intelligent now" HAAHA

On 2018-02-05 at 7:14 AM, Shanmugam said:

@Natasha Mr.Asshole... xD

An asshole is very important because it gives relief everyday. If a person's asshole becomes shut one day, that is the greatest tragedy. He can no longer relieve himself and he will die out of the burden and the pressure of shit that accumulates. Just imagine the relief you get at the toilet everyday and the liberation it brings!..

And enlightenment is the greatest relief; a spiritual teacher who guides you to become absolutely relieved is the greatest asshole ever...;)

@Shanmugam Ah now I get it, Ram Dass.....:D