Natasha

Spiritual Nickname

90 posts in this topic

McBuddha

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Cool name. Do you have to be a spiritual teacher to adopt one?

nah. just pick a name that reminds you to practice NOW. that's what i did. it's a tool.

unborn Truth

24 minutes ago, Shin said:

By the way, what would be your nickname ?

Starting to teach now ?

Apparently you don't have to teach to have one. According to Ajasatya, something that reminds you to practice NOW. Still deciding.

32 minutes ago, Shin said:

Lol what ? xD

Never heard of him?

Crayon Shin Chan.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Usama Bin Lama

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

McBuddha

48 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Emptifullji 

xD

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

Guys, 'no penis envy' would not be a good spiritual nickname...ya think? ;)

Actually it's a great album by the excellent 70's punk band (and collective) Crass, when all the females from the collective made an album. That album was called Penis Envy. Some great messages and lyrics there. Including a song called "smother love", which discusses issues of "open relationship" and problems with the absolute concept of Monogamy. (you might want to have a listen/read Shin).

9 minutes ago, Arman said:

alrightalrightalrightiji

dazedconfused_612x380_0.jpg

By far the best one. xD

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

@Natasha Mr.Asshole... xD

An asshole is very important because it gives relief everyday. If a person's asshole becomes shut one day, that is the greatest tragedy. He can no longer relieve himself and he will die out of the burden and the pressure of shit that accumulates. Just imagine the relief you get at the toilet everyday and the liberation it brings!..

And enlightenment is the greatest relief; a spiritual teacher who guides you to become absolutely relieved is the greatest asshole ever...;)

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

5 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

An asshole is very important because it gives relief everyday. If a person's asshole becomes shut one day, that is the greatest tragedy. He can no longer relieve himself and he will die out of the burden and the pressure of shit that accumulates. Just imagine the relief you get at the toilet everyday and the liberation it brings!..

And enlightenment is the greatest relief; a spiritual teacher who guides you to become absolutely relieved is the greatest asshole ever...;)

10/10 post

Max_V 

Which stands for ‘Maximum Value’ 

;)

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

The names are given mostly by teachers as a pointer to the "seekers" potential / qualities as well as a pointer that the "seeker" is not his old name / identity. I only know one teacher personally that gives names (Osho / Sannyas-names) and somehow I did not get a name from him. And I didn't pick one myself either.

Edited by Toby

3 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

Unless you master pranic living ;)

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, Shanmugam said:

FULL CIRCLE !!!

ThankfulGlossyCrayfish-max-1mb.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

You guys ever notice, the avatar name we each pick, is subconsciously what we want?

Just like people look like their dogs.  You ever notice that?