Arcangelo

S.A. through P.U. BKB?

46 posts in this topic

@Arcangelo No problem man. Sorry for coming down on you, even though i'm not a mod lol so i can't do shit. It's not about the people we offend or don't offend, it is about us. I do judge people in similar ways sometimes and ultimately the person getting hurt by the behavior is me.

On 12/2/2019 at 11:45 PM, Arcangelo said:

I apologize whoever I offended with my objectification of women. And my penis post should have banned me right away, but it didn't.

Thank you very very much.

It's okay, thanks for the apology, but just keep this in mind when posting in the future. As you know I did not give you the warning, but I will in the future, if necessary. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

8 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

OK LOL

??

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Well done on the sugar Arc, you've already won a lot of battles here, you'll be soon winning the war the way you're going, I'm sure you'll get back on track with the meditation very soon, good luck to you and have a great Christmas! ?? @Arcangelo

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

1 hour ago, Arcangelo said:

Thanks Am! Merry X-Mas to you too!

Today I gave my self permission to eat a bag of M&M's

And me champagne !!xD

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

@Arcangelo That's awesome about your cousin's husband. Better be careful he might pull you into green xD

Keep it up bud :x

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Arcangelo You can be Turqoise at any moment. You just have a lot of limiting beliefs, i.e low self confidence.

You can do it. You are way above orange. The fact that you can be on this site without being triggered means you're high conscoiusness. 

Stop viewing turqoise as some far off thing that you might never achieve. View it as a real, tangible thing that is within your grasp. Because truth is, you can already get to Turqoise. You just have to dare to try for it.

Use sage. 

They garlic drives it away. They don't like the smell of garlic. 

I'd draw a circle with salt. 

I care about you and I hope you are having a good time. That's what Arc is for. So I pray that your life be filled with all love, happiness and peace. You absolutely deserve it. :)

Thank you for reaching out to me. 

I will try to help you as much as I can. It's my duty as a witch. 

Some things that I will say and add here may sound controversial or you may not agree with them fully, yet you will have to pay serious thought and consideration to them. Because they are important for you and your security and health. 

I am a witch and I'm not ashamed of being a witch. I have been a witch for a long time now. However I don't work professionally as a witch. I don't do my witchcraft for others. I do it only for myself because most people would judge me or shame me for being a witch. I am a solitary witch. 

I have walked directly into haunted places. I have walked alone at night in the darkness into haunted areas. Because I can confront a ghost directly and use my powers and tell it to leave. This requires sheer bravery and I have shown it many times in my life. 

Sage is absolutely important in a witch ritual to drive away negative energies. 

Burn a candle, set an intention, and then light the sage using the candle. Blow it out so the embers are glowing. With both hands, bring the smoke into your heart, over your head and down the front and back body to cleanse yourself

This video is very helpful in showing how to use sage for smudging. 

This is taken from an article 

Starting on the lowest level of your space, move room to room and use your hand or a feather to waft the smoke into all four corners, where the ceiling and walls meet. Then, direct the smoke out through windows and doorways.

Once you’ve finished smudging, extinguish your sage by rubbing it in dirt or sand, on concrete, or stamping it out in a ceramic bowl. (Whatever you do, just don’t put sticks out in water—you won’t be able to use them again.) “Return the shell and sage to your altar and give gratitude to the plant for its healing,” says Harrsen. “If there’s any ash, you may place this in the natural world on Mother Earth.”

You will also need to use other herbs like rosemary and Palo Santo which is a wood. 

I generally use incense sticks. And I also use crystals. One of my favorite is amethyst. 

Article links are here. 

https://www.wellandgood.com/good-home/how-to-sage-your-home-correctly/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.weedbox.io/3-herbs-to-cleanse-yourself-your-space/%3famp_markup=1

-----------------

Cats are absolutely important Arc. You need to always walk around with your cat to protect yourself. 

Weed is not good. It tends to attract negative energy however it makes you feel good in the moment but long term use only makes you more vulnerable to negativity. I know that people don't give up weed but weed holds them. It can turn into a serious addiction and make a person vulnerable. 

Negativity energies enjoy your vulnerabilities. 

Weed is the opposite of sage. 

Articles on how bad weed is in relation to witch energy or cleansing are here. 

Article links are here 

https://www.verywellmind.com/five-myths-about-marijuana-22320

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/62679-marijuana-negative-memories.html

When you take weed you will feel hypersensitive. 

-----------------

The role of cats 

There are ways that you can assist your cat in removing evil spirits and ghosts from your home.

In the case that your cat takes interest in a certain spot in the house, you can read a prayer and perform a cleansing ritual of your choice.

Alternatively, you can burn some White Sage at the spot to eliminate any unwanted energy, as the smoke will attach itself to heavy negative energy and convert it back into light energy.

You can also simply rub fresh White Sage leaves between your thumbs and forefingers, as this can also be effective way to release the plant's cleansing energy.

You can notice later if your cat continues to return to that spot with any regularity or if the cleansing ritual succeeded in burning away the negative energy.

Cats also work to protect you and the house from any curses or evil eyes.

Like talismans and necklaces worn in many cultures around the world to protect the wearer from evil eyes, you must be holding your cat for it to be effective in shielding you from the malevolent thoughts of others.

The correct way to hold your cat to enjoy the full power of its force field is to use your left hand to gently stroke its neck while simultaneously using your right hand to stroke across its tail.

This enables you to keep in full contact with the cat and harness the maximum amount of available protective energy.

Cats can also fulfill an important function for their masters through their healing powers.

If you are suffering from serious emotional stress, simply lying down and stroking your cat can go a long way in releasing you from the burden of the stress.

Article link is here

https://www.higherperspectives.com/cats-2509023061.html

-----------------

Hanging Garlic and Using salt 

Garlic repels negative energies and ghosts don't like the smell. 

You can hang bunch of  garlic bulbs in the kitchen or elsewhere in this manner. 

46e71f.jpg

46e729.jpg

46e72u.jpg

Using salt 

No need to draw a circle around the entire property. You could put some salt in different corners and places especially where the negative energy or ghostly activity is dense. 

46e70j.jpg

46e74x.jpg

Negative energy water trap

Needed ingredients:

Two tablespoons white vinegar;

Two teaspoons granulated salt;

16 ounces filtered water

Preparation:

First, get one clear glass and add all of the ingredients in it. Mix well for 60 seconds. Position the glass in a place where you spend a lot of time and leave it there for one whole day. After that, check to see if the salt is rising and when it stops, it has caught all of the negative energy and you can cleanse another area of your house.

Article link is here

https://projectyourself.com/blogs/news/glass-water-salt-vinegar-detect-negative-energy-in-just-24-hours

Making your own cleaning spray. 

You can make your own cleansing spray by following the instructions on this picture. 

46e73q.jpg

Vinegar and salt 

Witchy Wisdom

FranciscoFrancisco Huanaco

Full Moon Blessings!  Here’s a very easy cleanse (& divination) for those who want to experiment with some kitchen Magic and harness the energy of the full moon. In its simplest form this is just a cleansing ritual, so don’t be afraid to try even if it’s your first time working with Magic.

How does it work?

As you may already know, salt is widely used in energy cleansing, for personal or home protection, and many other things.

What kind of salt should I use? Less-processed salts like sea salt are preferred, but if you only have regular cooking salt in the kitchen, use that instead. Ultimately, the power comes from the Witch, not from the ingredients.

For the vinegar, use white vinegar or apple cider vinegar. These are the most wide-spread types of vinegar and are traditionally used in banishing and healing rituals. Vinegar is a great all-purpose purifier and cleanser.

What you will need:

Salt

Vinegar

1 glass

1 dish

Fill the glass halfway with salt.

Add about 5 tablespoons of vinegar.

Place the glass on the dish just in case it overflows the passing of the days.

Put this under your bed or in a corner of the room where you feel the most dense or conflictive energy. Leave it there for a week or 10 days. Don’t think about it and don’t touch it. After a week you will feel the home become lighter and more positive.

What happens next?

The vinegar is going to start to mix in with the salt and dissolve. It will start to dry and pass any negative charge onto the salt. If there are any problems in your home, it will change color and shape.

Some people prefer placing the glass behind the main door of the house.

Divination/Interpretation of the salt + vinegar 

This quick spell not only cleanses, but it’s possible to interpret it according to what we see happen to the glass. There are a few possibilities:

If the salt overflows the glass:

It is a good indicator that our home is being cleansed without any problems. This is a good habit to prevent sickness and hostility from coming in.

If you see circles in the salt:

This is also a good sign, it means that energy blockages are starting to disappear.

If you see salt crystals shaped like needles:

This is typically a sign of negativity directed towards us. It can also indicate problems affecting those who live in the home. More cleansing might be needed.

If you see other shapes in the salt:

There are many possible interpretations and this is when you should exercise your divination skills. Anything that gives you a strange feeling, whether it is figures, animals or faces, can indicate someone’s influence or some form of external action.

If the salt changes color:

A pink, light blue or green hue is normal and means that the negativity has been absorbed and you can get rid of it tossing the salt.

If the color is black or dark it could signal some negative work. Before you panic or jump to conclusions, check for other symptoms and remember that these type of negative works are enabled by you and nobody else. You have the power to face negativity and fight back with your Magic.

Final Recommendations

Do not touch the salt of the glass with your hands. When you want to remove it, simply take the dish and put it under running water without touching the salt. Then wash the glass thoroughly so you can continue using it normally.

Be careful if you have pets or children at home because they might ingest the salt and be harmed. You can place the glass up high where your children or someone else won’t be able to reach.

Full article here 

https://forum.spells8.com/t/salt-vinegar-cleanse-to-remove-negativity/111

The guns won't help. You will need to tell and explain your dad. 

Edited by Preety_India

My cat's name is Chikku. 

Hope everything is going well there for you. Prayers and Blessings! 

Congrats Arc!! 

You will be fine and perfect. 

My prayers with you. 

Congrats Arc on the grade! 

Edited by Preety_India

Peace to All of you!

Arc

Edited by Arcangelo
Nevermind

I eat burgers. Can't say it's poison when I enjoy it thoroughly. In fact I want my own burger supply place in my house. 

There are too many toxic foods out there. Burger is not even on the list. 

I generally order veg Maharaja Mac burgers. They're awesome. 

Do you use Mayonnaise on your burgers when you serve them. 

Hope things are going well now.

Ditch those cookies for good and get whole grain bread. And eat berries instead of m&m

@Arcangelo just don't give your information to anyone and you will be safe. Be with people who you can trust. 

I do the same. I trust you.