Amadeusz

Is D.Trump higher consciousness than an average priest?

44 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Mighty Mouse said:

I have no opinion on OP's question, but I will say that compassion and integrity are not necessarily evidence of high consciousness, nor are lack thereof evidence of low consciousness.

In fact you can't keep growing if you can't abandon those ideas, because at some point they simply don't hold up.

Yes, the relationship is not 100%. But that doesn't mean it's an unuseful metric.

Integrity is actually a very important indicator of true embodiment.

A person with zero integrity cannot become deeply conscious. Because he fundamentally doesn't value the truth.

And compassion is a very important indicator of embodiment as well.

There is no spiritual mastery without compassion.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

Yep. A priori. About 80% of the folks on here seem to have the brains of a slug and are 100% unconscious.

OMG, this is THE Ramana?  Sir, can I get your autograph?  You're a straight legend in my book.  I hear that you could literally meditate until death, no fucks given.  That's crazy.  Wow, to think the real Sri Ramana Maharshi would come back to life to post on an internet forum actualized.org.  Truly extraordinary times we live in.  

4 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Wow, I didn't see that coming from a moderator! 

That was unexpected!

I agree with you on Trump, but I disagree with you on Leo. Well, he does nothing but talking, you are right in that respect, but I think it has value to us. 

I've seen a lot of dumb shit on this forum, but wow. This is even worse than the "no Fap" chicanery. 

Greed, Hatred, Delusion - Trump seems to hold mastery in all three. Everything that leads one being to fuck with another being derives from those.

A@Sri Ramana Maharshi probably not really relevant, but there's more.  How did people who felt neglected by Washington feel that Trump related to them?  He's a billionaire.  He could give two shits about the working class.  Its all an act, and those who voted for him fell for his slimy b.s.

4 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Are we all going to pretend that this guy I'm quoting doesn't have the best/funniest username to profile pic ratio?  

I thought it was funny. Strange, but certainly funny (the first time it was glanced at anyway).  ;)

@Ramu @Heart of Space lol.  I agree. I don’t prefer him.  I think he’s a good example of distinctions in intelligence and consciousness though. I’m not even suggesting he’s overall intelligent, but if you wanna make 3 billion dollars, he could actually tell you first hand how.  Consciousness though, I don’t see working in that way. 

5 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Are we all going to pretend that this guy I'm quoting doesn't have the best/funniest username to profile pic ratio?  

I laugh every time I see it. It’s genius. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Ramu said:

A@Sri Ramana Maharshi probably not really relevant, but there's more.  How did people who felt neglected by Washington feel that Trump related to them?  He's a billionaire.  He could give two shits about the working class.  Its all an act, and those who voted for him fell for his slimy b.s.

That's right. In the poorest communities, you see the big TRUMP signs. Consent is manufactured, then purchased -- bull eaten and swallowed. You couldn't have hit the nail any harder on the head. 

6 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

OMG, this is THE Ramana?  Sir, can I get your autograph?  You're a straight legend in my book.  I hear that you could literally meditate until death, no fucks given.  That's crazy.  Wow, to think the real Sri Ramana Maharshi would come back to life to post on an internet forum actualized.org.  Truly extraordinary times we live in.  

This post has value. Refutaion by denigration under the cowardly guise of sarcasm. Mature. I guess I got disappointed when I discovered that this forum was predominately a "sandbox for seekers" mostly going in circles and fighting. Then the stuff was so absurd when looked at, that it actually became interesting due to it's extreme absurdity. 

Just now, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

This post has value. Refutaion by denigration under the cowardly guise of sarcasm. Mature. I guess I got disappointed when I discovered that this forum was predominately a "sandbox for seekers" mostly going in circles and fighting. Then the stuff was so absurd when looked at, that it actually became interesting due to it's extreme absurdity. 

No, no, man.  You misunderstand me.  I was just in a silly mood and I made a silly post. :P 

I'm sure your posts are very well thought out and I value your opinions.  Don't pay attention to me I am a mere court jester. :) 

2 minutes ago, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

Lol

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

You can't hold on to "integrity" in a world where 1+1=3, and you can't swim with the Tao if you still think you know better. So-called integrity is mental rules, they have nothing to do with being.

You can't bring the infinite down to your size, you can only expand into it. And the only way to do that is by relinquishing your own petty concerns no matter how noble they might seem.

Even Adyashanti says as much.

Compassion doesn't tend to occur in the initial stages of Awakening, and most of the posts on here are from pre-awakened seekers. Period. Compassion generally opens up (along with the Hrid, or however you map it) with much time and maturity and wearing out of the same old mental programs, post experience of the Unconditioned/VOID.

Still, I think MIghty Mouse is a troll anyway, so why do I give a fuck?

2 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

No, no, man.  You misunderstand me.  I was just in a silly mood and I made a silly post. :P 

I'm sure your posts are very well thought out and I value your opinions.  Don't pay attention to me I am a mere court jester. :) 

I am too. I'm harmless and it's nice to know you got me with a joke :) :) :)

Just now, Sri Ramana Maharshi said:

I am too. I'm harmless and it's nice to know you got me with a joke :) :) :)

:D Heck yea, man! :) 

11 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

You can't hold on to "integrity" in a world where 1+1=3, and you can't swim with the Tao if you still think you know better. So-called integrity is mental rules, they have nothing to do with being.

You can't bring the infinite down to your size, you can only expand into it. And the only way to do that is by relinquishing your own petty concerns no matter how noble they might seem.

Even Adyashanti says as much.

No bro.

You just lack mastery of this field because your approach has been too gross and heavy-handed.

You have overlooked important things in your via negativa approach.

Integrity is not about rules or morals or seeming noble. It is another, much deeper matter. It is a measure of how well you're expanding into the infinite.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You know what’s worse than Trump are people wasting time talking about him.  Just ignore the f*cker.  At least Trump is getting paid to gossip about stupid sh*t, you don’t.  So, who’s smarter?  Didn’t think about it like that huh?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Lol

Yeah, that's what keeps me on here. So much funny stuff ;) ROFLMAO

I can think of 2 guys who are actually doing the work, and one seems to be Leo, and the other is Joseph Maynor. I hope there are more. Could we perhaps start a sub-forum of people who are actually practicing every day as hard as they can, and have given up worldly life and live in some form of ascetic abidance of obsessed self-enquiry, contemplation, and meditation? I know there are a couple other forums for that, but this one could use some "juice", IMHO.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You know what’s worse that Trump are people wasting time talking about him.  Just ignore the f*cker.

Yep. 

@Sri Ramana Maharshi In a way, it is a waste of time talking about this douchebag, but it needs to be addressed because everyone seems to have their blinders on with regards to this idiot president.  He has no experience in the public sector and should be impeached and thrown in the slammer for treating the constitution like a piece of toilet paper.

10 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Trump know he is a result of the peoples demand for a change in the corrupt political structure, as well as the corruption in media and the rest of the establishment. He's the peoples puppet so to speak and he accept that role. He is NOT a megalomaniac, rather the polar opposite. 

But it looks as if it is the other way around if you don't have any insights in the structure at the very top as well as the cunningness game that has to be played correct in order to have any traction on the system. Forget about compassion, that is a thing behind the scenes and something he feels towards the people of US. 

...wow, stupidity manifested. Are you gassing Dimetrizine right now? Read the Pentagon papers. Wars and the greatest terror operations of the world (carried out by the U.S. -- such as Vietnam/Agent Orange, etc.) were theorized and executed by huge Corporate planners such as the Rand Corporation. 

The U.S. is not a democracy, it is a two-party corporate polyarchy and elections are commodoties, where the platforms are bought and sold and Congress is then staffed largely by CEO's such as those of IBM, etc. Choice becomes Coke or Pepsi. At least there is sorta free speech...

A terror action carried out by the U.S. is called a "police action", but is actually an illegal invasion (such as every Iraq war since Bush Sr.) and a blatent violation of the Nuremburg Convention, established post WWII. Every president since at least Carter was eligiable for imprisonment for such warrior actions, yet they always get away with it, because of the assumption "We own the World!". It's called Empire. Wake the fuck up.