LiakosN

Stealing

27 posts in this topic

I've stolen a chocolate from a super market one year ago. I put that chocolate unconsciously inside my pocket and I did not pay for it. In order to be true to my karma should I buy a chocolate from another supermarket and return it or is this a bullshit I am thinking of? Thank you in advance!

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

Often it is so that you have to see what feels right to you. You can do the same thing from a very egoic place or a very loving place. If it's bullshit or not I'd say to figure out for yourself. Isn't it interesting how the thought of stealing a chocolate has such a large effect on you?

@YaNanNallari Indeed it has a big impact.. But I don't feel like returning it back.. ? I am afraid of karma though 

You've slept a hundred nights, And what has it brought you? For your self, for your God, Wake up! Wake up! Sleep no more.

I would go to the same supermarket and buy 2 of the same one you stole. That way you will make sure there is an equilibrium in the universe and your karma resets ;)

@Greatnestwithin Hey buddy, nice idea thank youuu! ?

@LiakosN

In many ways, karma is just cause and effect.

The feelings you have are the karma.

To annoy myself, I’d end up buying the same bar from another branch, rock in and go up to someone who worked there and flat out tell them what happened and return it to their hand. Other option is to do a reverse steal, walk in with it displayed in hand (cameras) and just put it back.

The feeling you’ll get is also the karma.

What really happened, whether understood or not, is that you stole from yourself - so just return it. I have a memory of once returning a coin that they gave me by mistake, went in and gave it back in front of everyone at the tills. Our errors can be teachings to others...even if it’s the one employee you give it back to. I wasn’t thinking that at the time though, just made me smile.

Edited by Ocean

Leo has a video on karma, basically saying that karma is internal, it affects your authentic morality balance. So, do what you feel rights your wrong. That may be 1) being upfront about it and telling the clerk what you did and paying for it, the emotionally difficult thing to do, and thus best thing to do, 2) letting go, and 3) doing nothing. 

The other route though to ridding yourself of this karma is to contemplate it, understand it, and accept it, then let go, otherwise, you are avoiding the imbalance that you have created.

"It is thus with farming: if you do one thing late, you will be late in all your work." -Cato

@LiakosN No, just forgive yourself with unconditional love.

That is repayment enough and will heal your karma.

Love is a powerful tool.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just paying another bar is neurotic and won't solve anything.

Listen to Leo here, forgiving yourself is far more powerful.

Love comes from outside the realm of mind, way beyond what your brain can understand, it trumps on everything your mind will ever tell you to do to «make it right».

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

chill out dude it was a year ago...just make a silent wish that you can renew your karma the next time you sit down to meditate..you don't have to "do" anything to make it up

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

I think the karma of your subconscious already punished you far more than would have been appropriate for the crime. Forgive yourself learn from your mistake and move on.

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

Go to your local police station and turn yourself in ;) 

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Karma is overrated. Read Machiavelli and Logic.

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

karma depends on your principles. If you thing Its ok to steal something to a capitalist big supermarket that gains millions of profit by unethical ways, no problem.

21 minutes ago, Moreira said:

If you thing Its ok to steal something to a capitalist big supermarket that gains millions of profit by unethical ways, no problem.

WHO ME? HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I have no comment to add!

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

Sincerely repent for your sins to your consciousness aka god

Make a good deed related to giving away

The principle of karma or “law of karma” is the notion that all of life is governed by a system of cause and effect, action and reaction, in which your deeds have corresponding effects on the future. Karma is a precise science.

- A Universal Law

B R E A T H E

The supermarket set out to poison you, you just chose not to pay for it twice.

All stories and explanations are false.

Go into the store and buy another bar but put it back in the aisle, you don't even have to tell anyone you did it or stop fixating on it, that'll work, too.

Edited by SOUL