Joseph Maynor

This Quote is Amazing from Nisargadatta Maharaj

82 posts in this topic

So joseph, how many hours a day do you practice staying on the "I am"?

22 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I WOULD BE REMISS IF I DIDN'T POST THIS VIDEO HERE:

Debating on if to reply or not but you make it so easy, it's too fun.23vu39.jpg

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

Dude, it's the «must get it» stage, he will get out of it himself soon enough ... or not ...

Nothing anyone can do except himself.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

20 minutes ago, blazed said:

Been holding back on this thread...

Jospeh just being jospeh, as usual.

Constantly talks about enligthenment, theories, letting go, excessive thinking, then does the opposite of everything, and then argues on the forum.

Always pointing outwards, always must be the other person who is at wrong!

Even told a newbie once to watch his place on these forums because he was "new".

If some one can talk a lot of bullshit it's Jospeph, I wonder the day he's going to wake up and realise how much time he's wasted in learning a bunch of nonsense that he needs to throw away and forget in the end.

He knows Leo's videos and in and out, and links them in every discussion, probably knows Leo's videos better than Leo himself.

He's dedicated his entire life to take in information and regurgitate it, and then he thinks he's adding value.

No one needs a copy cat or a middle man, invest your time better.

PS. Sorry man, but you probably need it.

You are a sock-puppet account, so pay no heed folks.   Many of these accounts are the same person.  I've been on here long enough to know.  Your lack of compassion is astonishing.  I warned you of that before.  Why would you go after me in this manner?  I guess this is how the Ego works.  In fact, I know it is.  It's just surprising to see it reveal it's slimy head on a community that *purports* to be spiritual.  Haha.  I though we already went through this you and I.  Now you pretend to be ignorant.  You are a puzzling dude.  You should practice what you preach better.  You're wasting your own potential otherwise.  You're bypassing your potential with this behavior.  You're stunting your own growth.  Sad.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, blazed said:

Jospesh you're mentally unwell, seek doctors help seriously.

Now you're onto conspiracy theories, that I'm a sock-puppet account, out to get you specfically! haha.

You prove me right every time man, you're an open book. Typical.

By the way multiple accounts is agaisn't the forum guidelines so if you think I have multiple accounts, you can leo or the mods to double check the data and ban me.

Sure.  Dude.  Spare us.

23 minutes ago, blazed said:

23vvpv.jpg

Memento Mori

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

23vvpv.jpg

Don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth.  Maya at its best.  Take that as a compliment too, if it suits you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Anyone can tell by the amount of useless posts and videos you post here that you're addicted to this shit. Don't try so hard. The only winning move is not to play. :D 

Guys.. stop distracting yourself with this nonsense and do what you have to do. 

Stop wasting your time, it's way too precious for stuff like this

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

1 minute ago, blazed said:

So you never had a feeling where you should not say anything but did anyway?

Lol I'm doing it right now!

Memento Mori

7 minutes ago, Max_V said:

Guys.. stop distracting yourself with this nonsense and do what you have to do. 

Stop wasting your time, it's way too precious for stuff like this

Look how popular this question is.  That's funny.  Red meat to the animals.  Somebody kill me now haha.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, blazed said:

Please note second and fourth strengths xD

Untitled picture.jpg

You can't con us dude.  I've been around too long.  Newbies might buy your shit, but not me.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can't con us dude.  I've been around too long.  Newbies might buy your shit, but not me.

Oh the irony! Hahaha!

a46.jpg

Memento Mori

30 minutes ago, blazed said:

Jospeh just being jospeh, as usual.

Constantly talks about enligthenment, theories, letting go, excessive thinking, then does the opposite of everything, and then argues on the forum.

Always pointing outwards, always must be the other person who is at wrong!

Even told a newbie once to watch his place on these forums because he was "new".

If some one can talk a lot of bullshit it's Jospeph, I wonder the day he's going to wake up and realise how much time he's wasted in learning a bunch of nonsense that he needs to throw away and forget in the end.

He knows Leo's videos and in and out, and links them in every discussion, probably knows Leo's videos better than Leo himself.

He's dedicated his entire life to take in information and regurgitate it, and then he thinks he's adding value.

No one needs a copy cat or a middle man, invest your time better.

PS. Sorry man, but you probably need it.

Well, guess you are right! 

But how does it differs from collecting stamps or having an academic carrier in the different flourishing of butterflies wings! 

People spend their life doing those things. They love doing "meaningless" things. Everything is meaningless from an objective point of view. 

Joseph obviously enjoy collecting, link and refer to all Leo material as well as other teachers quotes and teachings. 

Can't see any problem with doing things one enjoy. He never criticise others, unless they start: 

And you certainly not enjoy tracking all of what Joseph writes and says here, so why are you doing it? You build up aversion until you have to discredit him in your replies. 

Actually, Joseph might fill a purpose, an enlightened person wouldn't mind him, or what he does or says. 

See him as your teacher. The fact that your are on a spiritual forum looking for self actualisation and can't stand certain members, isn't that a little bit pathetic/funny? 

Last of all, sorry for broken English! Swedes are generally good at english, but when I was a kid my parents choose not to have electronic devices, so I never got a change to learn it fluently. But that could be a good thing, because now you can criticise me as well, you seem to like that! And I wouldn't care! 

Bullying people are living the most meaningless of all lives I believe! 

Feel free to hate me as well! ;)

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Oh the irony! Hahaha!

a46.jpg

You're too abstract here.  I don't get it.  Enlighten me.  Perfect bait huh folks?  Let's see what this bluffer has.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're too abstract here.  I don't get it.  Enlighten me.  Perfect bait huh folks?  Let's see what this bluffer has.

Oh don't mind me, I'm just having a good time :)

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori