Deepak sadhwani

Guys i am very confused and i am fearful

3 posts in this topic

I got lucid dream , i am getting dizziness lightheadness , i am confused what is happening with me  , please tell me symptoms od ego death  guys please please tell me as much as you know about , it 

Just look for the presence inside you that is aware of the confusion. Observe the thoughts, be the observer of the thoughts and you will see that you are not the thoughts, so... you are not confused. You are aware of confusion.

One thing that helped me a lot to separate my awareness from the thoughts was mindful meditation. There's a lot of videos, even Leo did one.

If you are not attached to the thoughts, there's nothing to fear. Fear is just a thought, be aware of the thought, investigate it and you will see that it has no fundaments. Fear arises, but you don't have to be fearful of nothing.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Deepak sadhwani  Stay out of the sun, hydrate, don´t miss out on sleep, eat well, avoid tetris.

I always get messed up on those earthly ones.

I doubt that ego death happens just like that. I have never met any ego-dead-person so far. Althou some old amazingly serene monks in Thailand seemed close. They had put in some work.

Leo got some good clips on Ego, well worth a look.