Barbarian Number 8

Where to look for love?

40 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, aurum said:

@Shin

What is your alternative suggestion?

Doing activities he like to find compatible partner, and traditional pick up in the street to rise his game if he want to have faster gain.

Impro is great too.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 2/15/2018 at 5:16 PM, Shin said:

Doing activities he like to find compatible partner, and traditional pick up in the street to rise his game if he want to have faster gain.

Impro is great too.

If all a guy is looking for is to settle down with some cute girl with some basic commonalities, I agree. You could eventually get that doing what you said. I've done it myself in the past.

But in my current reality, that's selling yourself way, way too short.

It might be a good stepping stone if you're new to game, but you'll never consistently date the most attractive women you can doing that. The results I'm personally after require a much different strategy and lifestyle design.

@Sippycup Hej! haha! :)  I think that you might be right. Selfactualizition seems to be a somewhat solitary lifestyle.

Tinder is not a so big thing in my country. Also the peoplementality here is as cold and isolated as the weather and 4 layers of clothing.

The lack of sun really messes up peoples desire to mingle.

I am sorry to say that there are very few "advanced" people in my biome. I am usually the smartest one in the room and _that_ is very depressing when trying to selfactualize.

On the upside I get hit upon, but....not by anybody that I want or can see a future with.

Also, we have the agething. I am 44 and that means that all the best fruits where picked up in the morning and now at midday, only the leftovers and the singlemoms are at the market.

Ja, I prefer to meet in person. I am at my best when being "experienced", not in writing and photo.

But I will try your youtube-advice. It can be a beginning of something good or practice, to widen the search. If it works out, I will name my firstborn: @Sippycup ! :)

@Nahm  Ja, I guess you are right.

But my biological clock is ticking and now that I have most thing where I am happy with them, I started focusing on reproducing with a lifecompanion.

It will not complete me, but it will add to my experience.....I think.....I hope....I want to try....

@Ayilton  Very true. But my hand cramped up and I want to share my life.

So, to put it in perspective.....I was sitting under a palmtree at Kata beach, toes in the sand and me eating bananapancakes and drinking a coconut.

I was thinking...it would be nice to share with an equal, someone to do adventures with.

I am suspecting that at some point in selfdevelopment, there is the stage of sharing. I might be wrong. I am still in development...

@Girzo  Hmmm, I was actually considering picking up yoga. Could be fun. But the turn-off there would be that I heard people fart alot when practecing!? :( I don´t know why, but it would kill the romance for me.

I learned to stay away from western-shoppingmalls, the girls there are very materialistic and also mostley unemployed. Any place that mall aircon is a plus, the pick up selection is better.

I am a minimalist, so malls usually rubbs me the wrong way. Except the foodcourt...me loves them! :)

I will try out more music festivals, it might work.

The cafés at city centres are good places I think (but not in my country).

Guys, I meet a girl, but she's only 16 ...

It's legal in France, but it feels so wrong morally, even though she's quite mature for his age.

I don't know what to do !

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

On 19.2.2018 at 0:18 AM, Barbarian Number 8 said:

@Sippycup Hej! haha! :)  I think that you might be right. Selfactualizition seems to be a somewhat solitary lifestyle.

Tinder is not a so big thing in my country. Also the peoplementality here is as cold and isolated as the weather and 4 layers of clothing.

The lack of sun really messes up peoples desire to mingle.

I am sorry to say that there are very few "advanced" people in my biome. I am usually the smartest one in the room and _that_ is very depressing when trying to selfactualize.

On the upside I get hit upon, but....not by anybody that I want or can see a future with.

Also, we have the agething. I am 44 and that means that all the best fruits where picked up in the morning and now at midday, only the leftovers and the singlemoms are at the market.

Ja, I prefer to meet in person. I am at my best when being "experienced", not in writing and photo.

But I will try your youtube-advice. It can be a beginning of something good or practice, to widen the search. If it works out, I will name my firstborn: @Sippycup ! :)

I know so so so many goodloooking, intelligent, caring women who can't find a partner in their 30ties and 40ties!!! And since you seem to be quite a catch, surely there won't be a shortage of suitable women....But your attitude about midday picks...? May be they aren't the leftovers only, may be they have just now goten away from pricks, or they used all their time to develop themselves and make actually great partners now, or they were just too busy to serve community or whatever....

I wanted to recommend Yoga to you. I practice Kundalini Yoga and usually there are 10 women and 1 man. If I would look for a femlae lifepartner, I would attend Kundalini Yoga classes and festival. My partner is usually the only man in the room and he totally enjoys connecting with so many attracitve and conscious women. The same I would say about Kriya Yoga.

You would have to know what Love is to know where to find it. Otherwise your looking for an idea of love and not the action of love itself. 

Good luck friend?

1 hour ago, vibrate said:

I know so so so many goodloooking, intelligent, caring women who can't find a partner in their 30ties and 40ties!!! And since you seem to be quite a catch, surely there won't be a shortage of suitable women....But your attitude about midday picks...? May be they aren't the leftovers only, may be they have just now goten away from pricks, or they used all their time to develop themselves and make actually great partners now, or they were just too busy to serve community or whatever....

I wanted to recommend Yoga to you. I practice Kundalini Yoga and usually there are 10 women and 1 man. If I would look for a femlae lifepartner, I would attend Kundalini Yoga classes and festival. My partner is usually the only man in the room and he totally enjoys connecting with so many attracitve and conscious women. The same I would say about Kriya Yoga.

@Barbarian Number 8 Do this, even without the woman componant it's worth it. Women who are there are great, but yeah as vibrate says, generally 35+, but the quality and depth of these women trumps any kind of girl you could meet in any other situations.

You're 44 it's perfect, they won't look at you as a baby 9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@vibrate

8 hours ago, vibrate said:

-Thank you very much. But, I am 44 years old, soo...ja. I would put a males prime/SMV somewhere betwen 35-40.

You are right about the outlayers on the specter. Those are kind of what I am hoping to find on the market.

Those yoga odds certenly looks good. I will see what the Kundalini and Kriya involves for moves. My body is broken, so some moves would make me scream.

Thank you for the tips! :)

5 minutes ago, Barbarian Number 8 said:

@vibrate

-Thank you very much. But, I am 44 years old, soo...ja. I would put a males prime/SMV somewhere betwen 35-40.

You are right about the outlayers on the specter. Those are kind of what I am hoping to find on the market.

Those yoga odds certenly looks good. I will see what the Kundalini and Kriya involves for moves. My body is broken, so some moves would make me scream.

Thank you for the tips! :)

It is way less physical than other yoga don't worry.

God is love

And God in them

@Faceless That is very true. Althou that discovery never ends and changes, I am pretty sure what I want for my current being. Also, I do expect to be supriced to.

I have noticed that the more one have lived, the more detailed "the list" becomes.

Thank you for the wishes friend! :)

11 hours ago, Shin said:

It's legal in France, but it feels so wrong morally, even though she's quite mature for his age.

Age is a tricky thing.

Women mature earlier than men, so the man should then be a bit older.

In Sweden one may have sex at the age of 15 and are considered adults at 18.

The age difference seems to matter less the older one couple gets. I guess stability and selknowledge plays a bigger part then.

@Shin I am currently looking after yoga places in my town. I will go and talk to the yougis there. Could be fun :) How it works and so on.

On 20/02/2018 at 11:42 AM, Shin said:

xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD