Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MisterMan

The deeper you go the more possibilities

3 posts in this topic

I'm operating on such a surface level of understanding my psyche, and the psyche is just a construct of beliefs, take beliefs further down they fall apart and what then? I guess you're free to create your own. That is another assumption. Am i taking too big a leap? Although I can't help but think i'm deconstructing meaning by the very thing that we define meaning with, thought.  Or is this wrong?

Here's an idea.  and for the sake of this argument we will say 10 tiers. That operate like a microscope. So let's say 10 zooms.

You have a thought which is responsible for creating more complex idea's. We're going to start from the surface and for the sake of the argument we will have 10 tiers or zooms as it helps this analogy to observe it through the frame of mind of using a micrsoscope to see the thought and it's origins...and it's origins origins..With a X10 tier zoom.

So there are 10 zooms, and you are looking at a thought

Each thought is interelated with lets say 1000 other thoughts which have their own direct cause that is in the construct of that thought. But you have to zoom in,  The 9th tier, with the same structure as the tier 10. It helps to think fractals. Each tier has 1000's more interelated thoughts and each thought has their own direct cause, which then have the same number of interelated thoughts with those also having a direct cause which then......and it goes on.

Following this, the deeper you go, the more becomes possible as you continue expanding for infinity. So anything you can imagine is possible! If you're crazy enough :) You can come up with anything! I then make the assumption that the fact i don't it directly correlates to the attachments and judgements of thoughts that limit me.

Anyone relate? Have anything to add?

On another note:

Now i'm speaking from internally, say i was teased when young. I hold onto an energy/a relationship that taunts and rejects me constantly, in the depths of my subconcious lens that i perceive the world from. Now there are a million and one ways to interpret different situations, however how i interpreted it as a force always against me, i have kept this relationship, in my subconcious it's almost like a demon that taunts me. How do i react? With self pitty, which then evolves to anger and snapping at others. However It originated from pitty.

This particular lens, is just one line of code in the programmed filter i operate under. It's like like information retracts like light through prisms of belief and projections. Distortred from the reflections of beliefs which hits the obsever who is under the illusion that he needs to react to it.

I'm still operating deep within the structure of ego but it is definately interesting to observe this mechanic within me.

Can anyone else relate?

Edited by MisterMan

Yes. I experienced this in a way that the more aware I become the LESS I know. Before I began this journey I thought I know everything there is to know about existence so I didn't have to examine anything. But when my awareness started rising it started shining through the falsehood of old beliefs. And when I realized I actually DON'T know something possibilities become endless because I can only find out what is true from direct experience, and so the real contemplation begins.

Just observing your reactions and judgements, and asking yourself where are they coming from will lead you to becoming aware of the deepest beliefs you hold. When you see these old beliefs are unnecessary and let go of them, you can start listening to your intuition and gut feelings. Just be grounded in direct experience to arrive at the truth for yourself.

I think there is no ultimate depth to truth and you can keep going forever, but things will nevertheless get exponentially better as you move towards it.

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

Yeah thats another way to put it.  I have had that same realisation once, that you can't really know anything. But that's long gone, can't hold onto a conclusion when that is all i have. I don't know or have forgot how to come to that conclusion. I guess you mean the same thing, it's a conclusion of this realisation.  But the degree to how much i agree with you doesn't really help me connect the dots internally if you know what i mean.

Can't stress how important a pen and book is, thoughts come and the mind is tricky and you learn something you know it and boom, there is a wall of your intention to want to find that thought blocking you acess to the actual thought, and the more you try the deeper the thought sinks as you pile more and more intention ontop of one another until it's back into the subconcious. Back into your own psyche without having truly illuminated your awareness. Like quicksand, the mind has crazy traps and mechanics that can help prevent you/distract you from knowing things about yourself.  Fascinating how  there is so much resistance.

See leo's deception video's with a new perspective, when he says the mind is tricky.

Edited by MisterMan