snowleopard

Demise of the patriarchal paradigm

32 posts in this topic

By the way I agree and like a lot what Teal Swan says about empowering BOTH sexes.
This should be the goal of our societies.

Not making EVERYTHING about the POOR WYMENZ (nor men).

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

@billiesimon It is about poor women . you don't really have to worry about women hurting you! God how much more do you want to be dominant

8 minutes ago, sarapr said:

@billiesimon It is about poor women . you don't really have to worry about women hurting you! God how much more do you want to be dominant

Please explain logically to me where exactly is the domination in wanting a world where EVERYBODY is responsible for themselves and men and women are treated as human beings and not sexes.

Explain it.

I must be very sexist and dominant to want a world where men and women are free to love eachother and to enjoy eachother without one or the other manipulating.

Explain your position without shaming, since I'm here respecting everybody and hearing your argument.

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon I'm just saying the world is already ruled by men if you haven't noticed so now that women already are poor you shouldn't deprive them of this little amount that they have anymore, you know and we are different you can't treat both the same. it's always gonna be different sexes different treatment that's how things are. What Teal Swan says about how women reacted to being powerless by manipulating their sons well I'm not sure but it wouldn't have happened if they weren't powerless in the first place.(I'm not shaming don't take it that way)

5 minutes ago, sarapr said:

@billiesimon I'm just saying the world is already ruled by men if you haven't noticed so now that women already are poor you shouldn't deprive them of this little amount that they have anymore, you know and we are different you can't treat both the same. it's always gonna be different sexes different treatment that's how things are. What Teal Swan says about how women reacted to being powerless by manipulating their sons well I'm not sure but it wouldn't have happened if they weren't powerless in the first place.(I'm not shaming don't take it that way)

I kindly invite you to re-read what I've written. 
Also you're evading my question. Which usually indicates not having a valid argument But I'm not judging, I'm open minded for the discussion.

Nobody is oppressing women in the west nowadays, since every divorce is stealing off of men, and the culture is all about shaming men on tv. 
What you seem to NOT understand is that I want a free society where EVERYBODY is free to be themselves. I don't give a F*CK about loser male chauvinists and rotten feminists. 
I want a society where everybody, male and female, is free, and responsible for themselves, without shaming and manipulating the opposite sex.

Do you agree with that? 
You know that IF you don't agree with that... I have bad news, you're sexist. 

Inquire in the now.

@billiesimon Yeah a society like that would be nice. 

11 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

Nobody is oppressing women in the west nowadays

It's still happening , they say sth in tv do sth else in reality . It just might not be as obvious as in other countries. just count the number of female presidents in the world and then say who is ruling.

11 minutes ago, sarapr said:

@billiesimon Yeah a society like that would be nice. 

It's still happening , they say sth in tv do sth else in reality . It just might not be as obvious as in other countries. just count the number of female presidents in the world and then say who is ruling.

Textbook feminist indoctrination.

Using statistics blindly is just... ignorance.

Is there a discrimination against males in primary and kindergarten education? The percentage is very low.
See? it's the same argument. 

Free market, free speech, free choices.
Free choices. 
The majority of men don't like teaching to kids.
The majority of women don't like politics and dealing with stressing and depressing politics (me neither).

Women rarely run for high grade politics, they like to pursue emotional and more warm educational paths. Angela merkel, which  has won elections without any discriminations, is HUGE proof of the toxic indoctrination you are victim of. It's not your fault. Universities are huge communist headquarters.

I love everybody, and so I love you too :) stop listening to BS and start living life with passion, and cherish freedom of choices and freedom in general :) love life, love people, men and women.
Cheers 

Edited by billiesimon

Inquire in the now.

10 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

start living life with passion, and cherish freedom of choices and freedom in general :) love life, love people, men and women.

I already am living life with passion

14 minutes ago, sarapr said:

I already am living life with passion

That's nice! :) happy to have exchanged opinions with you

Inquire in the now.

On 1/28/2018 at 11:26 AM, billiesimon said:

I don't understand your support of toxic manipulative and dystopian feminism.

Lol

I never said anything of the sort. That is your own projection coming from your own issues with women.

Watch out with all this anti-feminist stuff, because you're using it to create an identity and shore up whatever personal fears and wounds you have.

A psychologically healthy, conscious person will not rant against feminism, regardless of whatever wrong feminism may commit. A conscious person doesn't rant or hold grudges against anyone. That kind of axe grinding comes from ego. Ego has ideological positions which it needs to defend because it is unwilling to surrender to infinite love.

Human social structures are hierarchical and still overwhelming male-dominated. They are tools of ego and used to acquire and maintain power over others. Breaking this down would be serve equality and democracy. And one way to break it down would be to replace the male-centered values with more female-centered values.

Female-centered values are underrepresented in business, society, government, military, etc. They always have been, and will continue to be for a long time to come.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol

I never said anything of the sort. That is your own projection coming from your own issues with women.

Watch out with all this anti-feminist stuff, because you're using it to create an identity and shore up whatever personal fears and wounds you have.

A psychologically healthy, conscious person will not rant against feminism, regardless of whatever wrong feminism may commit. A conscious person doesn't rant or hold grudges against anyone. That kind of axe grinding comes from ego. Ego has ideological positions which it needs to defend because it is unwilling to surrender to infinite love.

Human social structures are hierarchical and still overwhelming male-dominated. They are tools of ego and used to acquire and maintain power over others. Breaking this down would be serve equality and democracy. And one way to break it down would be to replace the male-centered values with more female-centered values.

Female-centered values are underrepresented in business, society, government, military, etc. They always have been, and will continue to be for a long time to come.

So are things 'out of balance' so to speak or is it necessarily this way?  

On 01/25/2018 at 1:19 PM, snowleopard said:

Yet the pendulum swing is inevitable. 

A genuine transformative change would be to transcend the pendulum not just swing it.

Edited by SOUL