F A B

Is it stupid?

7 posts in this topic

What if I had a diary where I note the jokes I hear around?

In order to develop humor 

Thats great but dont try to just learn jokes and then tell them because you think they are funny, put an emotion while telling them, its mostly about emotions. I'm considered as funny guy and all i do is tell random shit that comes in my mind but i present them in funny manner because i find nonsense funny. hope i didn't put this too abstract but emotion is key. it might take some time to get into the flow when you dont think about it but it will be worth. Also try to see what is funny about anything you or any other people find funny. good luck :D

Edited by MarinM

A funny journal its okay, have one for jokes you hear, jokes you make, and funny things and situations that happen in general. 
If you want to grow your funny put more fun in your life, watch comedy shows like monty phython and other classics, follow funny web comics on social media (there's a lot of them on instagram), follow funny persons on twitter, watch funny sketches on youtube, and so on. 

Lose the fear of laughing your ass off, of getting crazy, of looking stupid, and saying dumb things, then you'll see what comedy actually means. 
Good luck! :)

Connect to Create ☼♡

@F A B

That definitely could help. It will focus your mind on seeing what's funny.

I'd also check out improv comedy lessons and / or comedy sketch writing. And spend more time socializing just for fun.

@F A B Not at all. Is actually very helpful. I did that a lot when I was younger, because it teaches you how to notice humour around. definitely go for it if you can mantain

i don't think so it seems like something that could be very useful 

After one month of trial, I could say that it definitely helps.

I can see the funny side in every situation. I remember jokes better and I can entertain my friends easily.

Edited by F A B