a little boy with his toy train. a puppy licking your face

discovering simplicity,  finally acknowledging something, anything

evidence of spirit that only your heart can explain

What is life, 

you

now

don't leave this life in doubt.

Daisy   2018

feeling no difference between the body and the world is ineffable and I cried a little bit sharing that with someone. It's not like it sounds and we don't get to talk about it with loved ones. That is why this place is special. ? .@eskwire

Me too. ??

And it really is special.❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Where you want to get to is where you are systematically detaching from all your attachments.  Don’t suppress your thoughts, that is no good.  That is the Ego trying to control.  Acknowledge reality fully, and then move your awareness away (if you so desire).  But don’t suppress or repress anything.  I know in your newest video Leo you talk about suppressing thoughts — that’s a trap.  Allow the thoughts to be there, just don’t identify with them.  That’s the proper way to handle thoughts.  When you use the Ego, you reinforce the Ego.  When you allow the Ego but don’t attach to it, that’s when it releases.  Some work that really helped me was finding my top 3 Ego attachments. Once you find your attachments, you can work on detaching from them.

Re-cap: Don’t suppress thoughts.  Let them flow by, just don’t identify with them. If you must, move your awareness away from them once you’ve acknowledged them, but never suppress them.  That just feeds the Ego, which creates more thoughts.  You want to let reality do it’s thing fully, just don’t identify with it.  Cultivate an absolute lack of resistance to what arises.

Watch — and do the exercises in the video.  This is practical work everyone needs to do.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Leo Gura Thanks for your videos! I am really behind all this, however during my hardcore meditation sessions I do sometimes feel that everything is made of the same substance... And, correct me if I am wrong, did you also feel that there is now distinction between camera, alive beings or fruits and etc? Are they all made from the same substance? So that means, that distinction between natural and artificial is indeed a false one... Or am I projecting something and misleading myself? :D

Thanks for you dedication!

@vikisss1 You're barking up the right tree.

All distinctions ultimately collapse. That's what allows for nonduality/oneness.

If any distinctions whatsoever remained, it would still be duality.

The distinction between ANYTHING is a false one. Including the distinction between existence and non-existence, and life and death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

58 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@vikisss1 You're barking up the right tree.

All distinctions ultimately collapse. That's what allows for nonduality/oneness.

If any distinctions whatsoever remained, it would still be duality.

The distinction between ANYTHING is a false one. Including the distinction between existence and non-existence, and life and death.

Then I encourage you to finish barking up that tree.

Barking about no mind, no self, no ego or no brains is no sense in no duality, no shit?

If all distinctions ultimately collapse in unity then right/wrong, reality/illusion and truth/false collapses ultimately.

When the barking ends the silence begins or is that just another distinction that ceases to be in being 'one'?

Edited by SOUL

I just watched the video again with more of an objective eye.  It reminds me of when I trip on LSD.  When I took 7 tabs one day, this is very much the kind of observations I made.  Everything is in the Now, and the Now never changes.  There is just emptiness and illusory change within that.  You just have to accept reality in the present moment -- the Truth.  Spirituality is about systematically removing barriers to authenticity.  You're just an awareness of the content of being in the present moment.  LSD is a hell of an Enlightenment teacher.  As you said -- "perfect understanding of the present moment."  Thank you for recording this and sharing it with us.  It's funny how you start to take the keen-awareness of LSD for granted when you trip.  You're like -- how could it not be like this?  I get it!  Then you come down, and you realize -- shit!  I got a similar "decision-tree" observation while tripping too.  I laughed so many times during this video because it rings so true to my experiences on my trips.

// Here's a section from my 7 Tab LSD Trip Report for reference:

So, I'm walking along these quaint streets in San Francisco around the Haight-Ashbury District where I was.  And first off -- my sense of boundaryness was like completely gone.  I had the distinct sense of being nothing and everything at the same time.  And this isn't just some kind of theoretical mumbo-jumbo.  I really experienced the sense of being nothing and everything at once, and it was right there in the Now.  This wasn't some kind of idea thing, it was experience-able.

I'm walking along towards my office and of course I'm tripping-balls.  Everything is in high-relief and ordered as LSD so characteristically gives us.  And I'm like really just being Authentic, no BS, no clinging.  And I'm noticing all this shit basically filling all these input channels as I'm walking along.  I steered my thoughts to Enlightenment and started to contemplate.

And I realized immediately that the dirty-little-secret that nobody wants to talk about is that all of this Enlightenment ordering that we do -- with our Minds -- all of this arranging -- all of it -- is total and complete BULLSHIT.  Ego-stroking at its finest.  That was so clear to me.   I was embarrassed.  The 'I'm more conscious than you are' game is pure Ego.  Pure unadulterated Ego.  You and your rules.  Notice that your rules always have your Ego on top.  Always!  That's as fixed as the Now, it never changes.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Go back and watch this video for nostalgia.  Remember when we were first exposed to this stuff?  It's been 3 years already.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I was offline for quite some time. I don’t know why they criticized you in the thread I’ve created. It was intended to show that you got valuable insights lately...

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@pluto NO!!!! The Truth will set you fre!!! LOL?

NO !

No thing can set you free.

:ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

God will set you free ? 

:/

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I'm free. III'mm Frreee- and freedom tastes of reality. You were told what it takes to reach the highest high. You laughed and said "nothings that simple" But you've been told many times before Messiahs pointed to the door but no one had the guts to leave the temple. I'm Free-III'mm Freeee.......... The Who "I'm Free".

@Leo Gura Yes but I was just trolling though haha. And yes, I do tend to notice all these silly things. But I do not believe Lucifer is bad, even though it is all a made up fairy tale.