257 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Shhh!

Here he comes...

Act natural.

Wabadabadubdub!

5 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

Wabadabadubdub!

Hopefully for him it's permanent, but I really doubt it. to me it looks like he combined self inquiry with drugs.

8 minutes ago, Blissout said:

Hopefully for him it's permanent, but I really doubt it. to me it looks like he combined self inquiry with drugs.

Look like someone is a little bit jelly over there ...

9_9

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

And then there's always the Bentinho Massaro syndrome... xD

Shot's fired xD

57 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Well there's always the lava syndrome.

And then there's always the Bentinho Massaro syndrome... xD

...Explain? O.o

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

When Logan Paul release a video of a dead man he gets shamed by the audience, when Leo releases a video of a dead man, he is praised :S

Maybe Leo was enlightened all along, but this was the best way to teach us? o.O

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

2 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

I hope that Leo can now finally shoot a video on stages of enlightenment prior to this final stage, I think this is really the number one controversial thing in all of enlightenment discussion.

There are no stages of Enlightenment.  Truth has no stages.  

@DrMobius Well, "overreacting" to a awakeking experience (or call it what you want) is a bit expected, don't you think? Even so considering the amount of work and emotional energy involved throughout the years. 

There 2 types of people that will understand this video in completely different ways.

The first type are the ones yet to have this experience, they will "think" all over the place, is it drug induced? Seems a bit off? Seems fake? Seems Crazy and an Act? ect.. ect.. The mind will try to pick and create anything it can to make of the experience.

The second type are the ones who have had these experiences and they simply are happy for him, they see the joy, the authenticity, the wonder, the love, the freedom within shining out, the see themselves as one, Its more a feeling, a knowing, than a thought process.

Please understand, regardless of how Leo came to this state does not matter, it is the realization and the message that is important. When you realized this yourself you will "see" there are no rules here. no rights, no wrongs, no good, no bad, no positive, no negative and it goes on into infinity.

Whether this is absolute Enlightenment or just an Enlightenment experience, it is the message that is important. It is the experience that is important. One experience alone can be enough for some, others may need more.

Only the experience of your life and how you choose to live and see it is what matters, you give it meaning, you give it life, without you its absolutely neutral. YOU ARE THE CREATOR. Be Infinite, Be Wise and most importantly my loves.

Most Importantly, HAVE FUN!

Bless

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

He doesn't care about anything anymore, I'm going to ask him 100 000$ and a house (starting small) :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

The epic part is grabbing a camera to tell yourself that it is yourself...

@Shin Hurry up buddy, I've already taken a "loan" from him, 80.000 USD. Leo transferred through PayPal and gave me 30% ownership of Actualized.org in stocks :P 

2 minutes ago, Soulbass said:

The epic part is grabbing a camera to tell yourself that it is yourself...

Well, he knows we still think we aren't it.

It's stupid really, but what else can he do ?

@art 

STOP+SPENDING+MY+MONEY,+OBAMACARTOON.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Leo looked like he was pretending to have revelation, sorry but I never saw anyone that confident, clear in their words and able to not only operate a camera and keep everything in frame but remember the whole point for that long. To keep on track for that long on some big trip doesn't sit right with me, it must be like the after glow of a substance and he still remembers the experience or he is full blown having some awakening moment. That would be scary, you would hate to be driving a car or operating a giant crane and all of a sudden go through that.

1 hour ago, blazed said:

I do somewhat agree with you, he did mention a few videos ago to stick with him as he feels very close to enlightenment and that he will try to have a real time awakening on cam.

And behold few weeks later hes enlightened on cam and to be honest him mentioning he's the first one to do it on cam live does all seem like it was planned and kind of inauthentic.

I don't really care, it was an interesting video either way, if Leo starts a cult, and starts selling spiriutal shit I will become disinterested and unsubscribe.

If he carrys on making good videos and staying humble, modest, and giving free stuff to improve himself in others, I'd stick around and think it's a genuine awakening.

@Leo Gura Time to give the book list and life purpose free to everyone, you'll only be helping other versions of yourself, don't hold back, you do have infinite love for us after all xDxD

One of the most uncertain things to do is judge a person's motive.  I don't think Leo would be wasting his time lying intentionally to us or himself.  If that's what's happening, I'm sure he would have better things to do with his time.  So, the motive issue seems to me kind of dirty pool.  You don't know.  If you don't have something nice to say about someone -- make sure to say it very well haha.  Just kidding.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Mighty Mouse Sorry i worded it wrong.

Only those who are enlightened or awake shall we say know what i really mean.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E