Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

RSDTyler and RSDJulien must be super jealous, since @Leo Gura has cleansed all his chakras and reached the highest form of enlightenment and are now able to pick up hot girls from the inside, have wild cosmic orgies and being a spiritual pimp¬¬

When you wake up, open the computer for reviewing the last time your notes for the exam and the acutalized.org mail comes in on a fucking Wednesday and you're like"... wtf...?", you read the title and you're like "NAAAAAAHHHHH", why I'm I still doing an university?

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 18.11.10.png

Anyway, congrats Leo, really, thanks for all the things you have done for us and thanks for this really amazing last video, this one was really "HUGE". You helped me start to meditate 3 year ago, and it helped me to understand things that I would never thought possible; and now you have given the proof to everybody, even to the most cynic one that this shit is T-R-U-E, it's an actual event, it's something concrete; no fugazi here. I'm really happy for you, coz man: YOU FUCKING MADE IT! ahahahah YOU'VE GOT IT MAN, YOU'VE GOT IT! Congrats congrats congrats congrats congrats congrats. Really happy for you. Wish you the best for the future, and really whatever decision you will makes on actualized.org, on your job, on youtube... it will not be yours :P! ahahah; no whatever you feel it will be right go with it man. Now that you've get what authenticity is the path will be the path of being authentic and honest... or maybe not, I don't know, maybe now you are connected w weird spiritual beings and all other enlightened people in the universe to and you will go in an agenda of dominating the world or something like this... can't say it, I'm not enilghtmened. But so yeah, again, best of the best, great job. From a old subscriber, congrats, we are all glad for you :)

Wish us good luck too now :P

32 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

Tyler's prob gonna stay stuck in his Eckhart Tolle live in the Now bullshit but I have a feeling Julien is gonna awaken someday, and that will be gloriousB|

@brovakhiin Someday....someday, yeahxD Julien is kinda trying, I'll give him that, but...well, they're both sooo so far away from actually waking up. But hey, it's fun to watch9_9

Edited by DocHoliday

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

It's interesting how watching the video my heart is pumping and my mind is screaming "He is crazy! Don't do this. This is bad. You got yourself into a cult." Okay, mind, I'm still going to find my own path, and if it leads me to this ,maybe someday people will call me crazy, or maybe I will discover that this is all bullshit, but I will not judge this negatively mind, so please shut up.

Based on what he is saying in the video and his face, It is pretty clear that he is experiencing the reality in the most authentic way without any illusion or veil. But whether it is temporary or permanent (as long as this is not drug induced) is something that I can't say and it is something that he will see in the upcoming days.

I just watched the video for the first ten minutes and I noticed certain things that he said, which certainly gives a clue that it could be a permanent shift:

• There is zero self-agenda anymore
  • no difference between what is real and what is not real
  • There is no more inside and outside
  • complete lack of self-consciousness

The above four pointers are actually very good indications, they describe the complete absence of the sense of a separate self. If it is permanent, there will still be an integration period in which many old tendencies slowly lose their grip, fade away and die... :) ... I didn't watch the full video though. 

Here is what @Leo Gura said in the Youtube comments, which is very important to quote here... It is a very genuine comment and something for you all to keep in mind. 

I will talk more about how the integration is going, etc. in a follow-up video. There I will also make some important caveats and disclaimers, so please stay mindful of your projections. I don't view my journey as complete by any means. Enlightenment comes in many degrees and require extended time and work for integration. With this video I just wanted to share an authentic moment with you. Don't read too much into it. I am not trying to prove anything about myself, but just to show you that such experiences are possible for you. This is not about me. It's about helping to motivate YOU, because this path can be long and discouraging when you aren't seeing results.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

Keep walking the path Leo.  We're gonna be walking the path until we die.  Paradoxically Enlightenment must be both sought and not sought.  Thinking you've found the destination is just as bad as seeking.  Both of those "views" miss reality by miles.  And it is reality that we're interested in, not concepts of reality.  Being the explorer just is doing this work.  Push on friend.  I'll do the same as well.  There is much more to do and much more to experience.  We're only just getting started -- just scratching the surface of this work.

// My synopsis of Enlightenment

Enlightenment -- Be an explorer in the fullest sense of the word.  This is what we are here to do.  This is a life where you are supposed to be expanding.  Do not waste your potential, do not waste this life.  Discover your authentic-self fully through a life-long, multi-faceted process of reality exploring reality fully.  The practical result of Enlightenment is liberation from all culture.

PILLARS OF ENLIGHTENMENT (REALITY EXPLORING REALITY FULLY):

1.  Daily Meditation Habit (Microscope on the Mind)

2.  Non-Dual Theory (Scaffolding to orient the Mind to favor awareness over the Ego)

3.  Psychedelics (Exploring inner-being)

4.  Self-Inquiry (Realizing no-Self fully)

5.  External World-Inquiry (Realizing no-World fully)

6.  Cosmopolitanism/ World Travel (Exploring outer-being, world cultures through travel, learning other languages)

7.  Education (Exploring world ideas, culture, and history leading to reliable knowledge and wisdom)

8.  Cultivation of the Authentic-Self (Maslow's Pyramid, Life Purpose (including Career), Self-Actualization, Self-Transcendence)

9.  Spirituality (Reconnecting to being the Watcher and purifying away illusions)

10.  Cultivation of the Body (Nurture and fortify the Body, it's your constant companion)

11.  Exploration of Art (Exploring non-linguistic ideas and patterns of ideas, exploring linguistic arts like poetry and fiction)

12.  Life Practice (Perfecting your strengths in a way that makes you feel good/proud, eradicating weaknesses if authentically desired)

13.  Being Good (Being a source of love and inspiration to others rather than not doing this, assisting others)

14.  Authentic Relationships (Where you realize and perfect the idea that we are all One)

Edited by Joseph Maynor

28 minutes ago, art said:

RSDTyler and RSDJulien must be super jealous, since @Leo Gura has cleansed all his chakras and reached the highest form of enlightenment and are now able to pick up hot girls from the inside, have wild cosmic orgies and being a spiritual pimp¬¬

Fuck we need the upvote button back asap !

What happens now? The real self-actualisation starts now! 

As Peter Ralston says, real transformation is only possible when there is no identification with a persona anymore. You can then without so much resistance change the parts about your personality, emotions, body, etc. that you want to change.

And of course with this Enlightenment, it probably won't change Leo's Life Purpose, it will probably deepen his resolve and commitment even more. So maybe we can expect some serious new and awesome things added to actualized.org.

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

35 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

It's interesting how watching the video my heart is pumping and my mind is screaming "He is crazy! Don't do this. This is bad. You got yourself into a cult." Okay, mind, I'm still going to find my own path, and if it leads me to this ,maybe someday people will call me crazy, or maybe I will discover that this is all bullshit, but I will not judge this negatively mind, so please shut up.

noticed that as well. we have to see through it! he even mentions it in the video. right now we live in an illusion, we live a lie because we are afraid of being authentic. afraid of what will happen with our future, our family, our job/uni, our friends. ultimately, afraid of judgement. of being called crazy. but the good thing is, we start to become aware of it. we become aware of our mind and it's deceptive nature 

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that

33 minutes ago, Shroomdoctor said:

Open mind, but skeptical.  Nothing wrong with that, seems like you have the correct attitude.  I think other people here could learn from this.  

I enjoyed the video. I do not find him to be crazy at all from an existential place and in fact, it was very humanizing. Usually Leo has a tough and serious demeanor, but in this video he was much more free. 

7 hours ago, Max_V said:

Ah man I’m so excited. So much fear came over me while I watched him go through this though.

Exactly. I had the same thing. But it made me more aware at the same time. It teached me that still have a long way to go.
But it did gave me a very good feeling at the same time after watching more. 

I hope that Leo can now finally shoot a video on stages of enlightenment prior to this final stage, I think this is really the number one controversial thing in all of enlightenment discussion.

@Shroomdoctor I listened to the first 10 minutes or so while driving earlier and my mind gave me the same reaction. Made me feel very uneasy, mind was like why the fuck are you doing all this. Who am I to judge though? Curious to see what happens next now. 

All watching this can do for you is goose you to step up your own work on the path.  Nobody can do your pushups for you.  

such joy, beautiful.

sadly he didn't lose his judgement on the rest of humanity. i don't think anything much at all, tyvm leo.;)

It's a lot less tho in this video, more explanation,less telling us how unenlightened we are. i liked it.

2 hours ago, phoenix666 said:

noticed that as well. we have to see through it! he even mentions it in the video. right now we live in an illusion, we live a lie because we are afraid of being authentic. afraid of what will happen with our future, our family, our job/uni, our friends. ultimately, afraid of judgement. of being called crazy. but the good thing is, we start to become aware of it. we become aware of our mind and it's deceptive nature 

I also noticed this in myself. Started watching the video very early this morning and... at first I was afraid, I was petrified, but then I let my guard down, then I cried. 

Very happy for Leo. After I watched the full video, did my morning routine of Sat Kriya followed by meditation. Both were quite powerful, maybe the strongest I've yet experienced in each practice. Decided to work from home today. Went to a 90min yoga class (it was beautiful), cried during savasana. Walked back to my apartment feeling incredible release, joy, gratitude.

Something definitely in the air today.