Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

I'm done raining on parades.

Damn ! ... I look forward to dancing in the rain now and then  ;) 

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Love obliterates!!!!!! Sooooooo happy for you Leo!!!!!!!

Soooo happy!!!

❤️

isn't love a cherry pick? I'm rather confused at times, i mean sure nothing wrong with a cherry pick, it's nondual, i can see an enlightment person saying hate is the best thing ever because that's all there is constant selfishness to exist as that is to have a self

it's always just it playing with itself no preference in love or hate, even beyond those 2 of variables never seen in this nothing and infinity

@Nahm  sorry it's probably my arabian english

uh i see love as a positive +

while hate as - (love's opposite)

i mean if consciousness was really pure it woudln't really pick love over hate, it would be a single nondual right? yet i see enlightened people talk about love quite often being the only thing there is (perhaps enlightenment marketing cliche? )

from my personal experiences for example even as i went through 4 hours of do nothing meditation, body's vibration rises i get happy for no reason and this high lasts for a few days before i actually lose it, it's quite odd, i can somewhat guess the divine touchs us with that blissful state but it confuses me why the divine picks + over - even though they both are the same, as you could say a self existing is a - as itself? eh never mind me i don't even know what i'm getting at just ego wants pointless answers,  i mean why not? it's all nothing and infinity in the end..

so is that happy end for Leo, no more drama, only they lived happily ever after

Edited by Monkey-man

Watched the first and last five minutes and can't stop being happy and smiling :)

Edited by vibrate

It’s not for anyone to claim one has or has not gone through something and it plays no part in your Daily life. Dont get caught assuming and speculating. 

Be careful what you absorb through thought. Such accumulation of impressions may lead to premeditated self induced states. 

If you want to avoid various traps and deceptions of course. 

Be aware of this friends?

??

@khalifa The ‘divine’ doesn’t pick anything. It is love. Don’t believe me though, of course. 

It’s the simplest scenario possible, it’s the thinking that it’s too good to be true that births all the complexity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

As I see this video: a person who has so much passion for the Truth recording his progress for others to help them see It on their own. Everything is so simple. Don't add or take from it. Just see it as it is. :)

Who cares about minutiae. The whole picture is clear. But the other thing about it is that it is very intimate,  you can't share it, you can really describe it properly. I don't think it is the end. It is just one of those days where he grasped IT even deeper. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@sarapr Ye it was very emotional for sure

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

wow, it actually made me cry. I could feel it through the screen. I feel so much, excitement, joy, faith. also jealousy and fear.

actually dying, going through an awakening and grabbing a camera for us to follow hahaha lovin'it!

I'm so happy for you Leo! I love the way you smiled throughout the video. this is what we live for. <3

I wonder how you're gonna integrate all of this... I wish you all the best <3

whatever arises, love that

I wonder what @Leo Gura reaction would be if no one actually commented on the his live broadcast of enlightenment. He literally logged on after a nice sleep, keen to see the hype, and there was literally no posts, video comments or debates (not a sausage).. How would his new enlightened self respond?

Just a joke that I  amused myself with this morning... ;)

I am so proud and happy for him.. loved the video. He was exceptional and honest... and also very endearing at times.. 

Somebody gotta make a montage of this man's journey with Actualized.org. Make an epic montage, please.

Actualized.org had a good run. Now its time for Leo to live in a cave in the mountains.

Whatever you want to label it as, delusion, enlightenment etc is just speculation because none of us experienced what he did so we will never know. What i saw was a person just being himself authentically in the moment, isn't that what we're all working towards?