Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

Holy shit, congrats on dying Leo.

I wonder though if he just got done tripping or something though.  Pupils be dilated as eff.  

Edited by Heart of Space

But for real though. There are Monks training for enlightenment their whole live living in a temple and for them it takes decades if it is happening anyway. Leo said hes meditating about an hour a day, and I think he's into spirituality for about 5 years. I mean, what are the chances? 

6 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

But for real though. There are Monks training for enlightenment their whole live living in a temple and for them it takes decades if it is happening anyway. Leo said hes meditating about an hour a day, and I think he's into spirituality for about 5 years. I mean, what are the chances? 

Psychedelics brah, the effects are real.  Cheat code.  

I know some goofy anime video game nerd who has died temporarily on LSD and became everything.  It's no joke.  

Edited by Heart of Space

At least this brightened up my day after getting a ton of crypto money stolen yesterday. If there is no control it couldnt be any other way. That money wasnt mine anyway. Nice to think about it that way, my emotions are still gonna be all over the place the next days though. 

Gotta apprecate good guy Leo getting blasted of reality in nirvana but still grabing camera to describe the experience for us :D

2 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Here's to hoping his death doesn't die!

+1

In the worst case it's temporary and the insights he'll have for us will still be great.  His talent lies in articulating this stuff to the modern western logical mind.  Like my ass.  Can't wait for his next video.  Don't wait till Sunday Leo!  This is important!

@Toby Well. He is having a lot of beliefs believed , soo it will be temporary, he hasnt found the truth

Couldn't be a more perfect timing! Haha! 

Welcome home you son of a bitch! 

Edited by JustinS

@Ether How do I or we know? Well... could be temporary, had this kind of awakenings many times, didn't last or wasn't really the final truth. But hey, it's different for everyone so there is no way to know how this plays out.

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Toby Well. He is having a lot of beliefs believed , soo it will be temporary, he hasnt found the truth

You're a boob.  Be quiet lol.