willybilly30

I got many questions

7 posts in this topic

1.I watched Leos latest video on deception and I really don't get it....I got a feeling I need to read some thing or study some thing to get what Leo is talking about. So, where do i begin?

2. I heard about self inquiry in his retreat but, I can not find the video explaining what that is or how to do it. According, to the red line i guess I am not even spelling it right...ok, fixed...Where do I learn that? How about contemplation that in those videos to? 

To be honest I was kind of disappointed in the retreat videos..the you tube video had a bird, a woods, a river, Leo meditating...but, the retreat videos was just Leo talking....Come on Leo I know you can be more cooler than that. 

How about sitting by a river telling us what self enqirey is and how to do it, then do it in front of us, or tell us how to mind fully swim then go swim. 

Also, tell me how to spell enquirey cause i get a red line and click it and it still is wrong.

Don't get offended please, I mean if you guide and help us and We don't do it for you in return then what kind of students are we? not good ones in my opinion

5 minutes ago, willybilly30 said:

How about sitting by a river telling us what self enqirey is and how to do it, then do it in front of us, or tell us how to mind fully swim then go swim.

why don't you do it? what are you waiting for?

unborn Truth

6 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

why don't you do it? what are you waiting for?

OK, I will. tell me how to do self inqurey and i will make you all a video. my phone makes black bars on youtube tho, Hey, can i make videos based on his stuff? That would be cool. I will mention him. This weekend at william's creek. funny the creek two miles from me has my name lol. 

@willybilly30 i'm not telling you to make videos. i'm telling you to go for straightforward mindfulness practices/retreats.

unborn Truth

@willybilly30 Come on man. Don't be lazy. You want everything on a silver plate. I'm sure you can find thousands tutorials on how to do self-inquiry and meditation. @ajasatya is right. The answers are within yourself.

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@willybilly30 i'm not telling you to make videos. i'm telling you to go for straightforward mindfulness practices/retreats.

The thought has crossed my mind. Maybe, go in a cabin, meditate in nature, do a lot of journal writing, watch a river. Maybe, some yoga? sounds good

4 minutes ago, Mount Bananas said:

@willybilly30 Come on man. Don't be lazy. You want everything on a silver plate. I'm sure you can find thousands tutorials on how to do self-inquiry and meditation. @ajasatya is right. The answers are within yourself.

I don't see a tutorial on self inquiry but, i will ask google. I need to study the blue print and cheat more maybe that will help