Marinus

Girlfriend wants me to sleep on the floor

45 posts in this topic

@blazed

12 hours ago, SFRL said:

@Marinus you have to figure out which one of those 3 @blazed pointed out it is. Because it greatly depends on which course of action you need/want to follow. 

1. I don't think she has much experience, since she only had one boyfriend and he went through some trouble too. She even made the comment once with a message that if ahe had a boyfriend that it doesn't mean she had sex. 

2. The second is possible, because I told her I thought it was sexy that she has more experience ?, I assumed it, it was before she made that comment. 

3. And the third, maybe. She doesn't want me to touch her skin beneath her clothes, like her back and belly.

@Lynnel it is a one time thing, I hope it will be something kind of test and she tells me it is fine and I can lay beside her. The thing is that I do sleep next to her in bed, but for some reason this has a valid reason and I think it's related to trusting. Unfortunately I agreed and I want to live up to something I say, so I'll do this and I'll report the experience. 

@Elisabeth

She really likes me to sleep over and even in the same bed, so it has another reason. She also told me she was happy again to have a boyfriend and I asked what do you like about it? And ahe said everything. 

She is also getting kind of addicted to my attention. We did things like dry humping and she loves the things I do to her. I even noticed that she didn't wear underwear the last two days and I commented on it. 

If I were you I wouldn't even think about sleeping on the floor because she told me so. If there's a bed why sleep on the floor?  Yeah messed up and she has no excuses and if you say yes and indeed do that she will manipulate you even harder. Don't do it 

1. Don't sleep on the floor becouse she tells you to, have some self respect mate
2. Take the innicative. For example when you cuddle tell her she's making you horny and you wanna fuck her etc be straight forward and push trough her resistance also make her feel safe tell her she should worry about anything assure her that you just gonna have good time together and it's no big deal. If she really resist and really don't want it ask her what's wrong and try to get her to open up, have understanding.
3. If after that you get nothing there's cleary something wrong on her part. Just go cold on her, engage in other activieties meet other people. If she doesn't let you know she wants you it wasn't meant to be but there's like 69% chance of her begging for your dick, trust me scientifically proven :D

8 hours ago, SFRL said:

@Marinus you should offer her to  get to a compromise and have sex on the floor. 

haha I'll say this when the time comes.

@egoeimai

After thinking about I realized this will be a great opportunity to observe her behavior, she might indeed try to manipulate me more, but I'll give her the illusion she can. 

@wavydude The problem is that I told her I'll do it and I don't want to lie to myself. I'm in love now which is keeping me from making the right choices, but after a while it will fade and I'll see what happens next, but if it fades and things stay weird like this then I'll move on, simply because I won't be able to survive something. 

@alyra She is comfortable to sleep next to me I think. This is the progress from the last 3 weeks.

1. She wanted me to sleep on the floor, I refused and was insulted and left to my place;
  2. She wanted it again, but I slept on the bean bag, but she left the lights on;
  3. I stayed in her bed with clothes on and she did too with a separate blanket, she turned of the light when I told I couldn't sleep like that;
  4. After 2 weeks she removed her bra, but she still had clothes on, I told her I noticed and she was surprised and scared, but I told her she didn't have to worry.
  5. The next thing will be 1 blanket to share, we did when we took a nap and that is a while ago, since then We didn't sleep together.

The main reason to do this is trust, because she is insecure and she is afraid that I'll get bored with her after we have sex, because she thinks guys want to have more after that with different partners and that can be a reason for me to sleep on the floor, because she will see that I care about her enough to sleep uncomfortable I guess.

I slept next to her once we were just friend and she didn't want to, but she appeared to be joking, but she was serious, but was scared. I found this out when we got together, I was shocked. So for some reason she is afraid that I'll rape her or something and maybe sleeping on the floor will prove her otherwise.  

@Marinus you should throw some humor in there that always helps. 

I think you might get some down the line. 

But don't sleep on the ground anymore. She puts up her boundaries cool, but then you should be allowed to have yours as well.

You should either sleep in her bed or you should sleep in your own bed. Otherwise it communicates the wrong message. 

Edited by SFRL

@Marinus -Lissen up Girlie man and lissen good (sounding like Arnold) . ;)

You are not sleeping on the floor. It is a test. Mouse or man.

Get in bed, make a move.

If she don´t let you into the bed, leave and don´t look back.

If she let you into bed but rejects your move, leave and don´t look back.

It would be funny if you made her sleep on the floor at your house thou.... like @pluto said. haha! :)

@Barbarian Number 8 +1 

Oh god. This is LITERALLY a repeat of my first relationship. Bro she made me wait so long to fuck.  And once we did, we stopped fucking after 6 months because she just got tired and shit. Man FUCK that 

The man is supposed to have the control. And she is supposed to be horny and YOU deny her for sex not the other way around

Idk. If I was in your shoes and my girl made me sleep on the floor... Wtf? Hell no man. 

3rd edit: Lol this is bringing back bad memories, I'm getting triggered. Literally fuck your girlfriend. As you can see I am still a bit angry lol

Edited by thehero

I have had many girl friends in my life as i get along better with females than males in general and one trait that seems to show up more than others especially in non-realized females is that they try way too hard to please and make everything perfect which 9/10 times ends up destroying itself because they are not simply accepting what is and trying to make everything how they expect it should be.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Just bang her. She's wants to get banged. She knows you are a virgin ... so, she's toying with you. Smash it.

Allright I see this is ridiculous and I told her this so I made the choice not to do this. Since then she grew more comfortable with me so she doesn't care anymore about this.

Make her sleep on the floor for a night, if she doesn't, she can't touch your dick for a week.

Let's see how it goes B|

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

damn, this is messed up man,...at the same time some of these comments are just pure gold :D ..some of you folks are pure devils! 

...yes we are all devils even though we do not exist...

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I'm going to break up, she's very disfunctional and I'm seeing this relationship will be doomed sooner or later. Thx for all your feedback!

1 hour ago, Marinus said:

I'm going to break up, she's very disfunctional and I'm seeing this relationship will be doomed sooner or later. Thx for all your feedback!

Yas. You can do better !