Namo Narayanaya

Enlightenment Experience In My Toilet

11 posts in this topic

this is just a glimpse insight, i want to write this very simple about my  'thought' process i went through during self inquiry .

note: i'm doing meditation since last 3 or 4 months, my mind would come to extreme focused state very quickly while introspection.  

i went to toilet to apply hair ointment to reduce my hair fall , suddenly while looking my face on the mirror,i did introspect a series of thoughts in my head and started answering every thought i generated,questions were like:

what is my life?

why god created me?

why did i come to existence?

what is my life purpose?

how to live a life successfully?

how people lived their life's in last 1000 years?

did they live in a right or wrong way?

at the end of my life what is my contribution for my existence?

what are the step by step levels to live life?

why would i want to become prime minister of a country?

how did i believe that idea?

who gave me this idea?

why i cemented this belief in my mind?

is spiritual enlightenment the ultimate level to attain?

Fuck Leo, he has wrong fallacies about spiritual enlightenment.

when he has enlightenment experience ,then he has no self & no self image then why he is shaving his bald head ?

if  he has no self and no possession over his body , then why he is eating and feeding his body?

he said i could have sex while doing enlightenment process , if there is no self in side me how could i feel sex? why would he said that?

may be i'm wrong about what i'm thinking, may be he is right.

can i pursue my dreams while doing spiritual enlightenment?

wait there is no 'me' why would i have to pursue them?

then what is this spiritual enlightenment? let me try ..

Till this stage i was asking questions to my self and i did this introspection with open eyes and stood there for probably 15 to 20 minutes with full focus.then i started generating questions about spirit.

this is not my spirit in my body, this 'me' whom everyone calls my name everyday  is not me. (i wanted to register this in my mind to immerse in deep introspection, and i watched spiritual enlightenment video of leo that made myself to ask direct questions).

this scissor is 'me'.

this mirror is 'me'.

this shampoo bottle is 'me'.

this tub rubber stopper is 'me'.

then i wanted rubber stopper to take possession of my spirit, i imagined that i'm the rubber stopper (it took me a while imagining me as rubber stopper but i was in deep focus i was able to giveaway my spirit , my body was totally absent and my mind was present).

then i became rubber stopper,and i took over the vision capability of rubber stopper. this stage my mind was tensed , random thoughts popped in my mind like a fast running horse & my heart pounded insanely.

then i could see tub, door, sink, all other things , but i was not able to talk.

then something suddenly clicked in a flash and complete silence.i felt nothing but stillness.it was calm, peace, tranquil, no external pressure only stillness.

it lasted for 1 to 2 minutes, then when i recalled my self(me) i understood that the whole idea of spiritual enlightenment is to know that " 'you' are god".

this is my complete honest introspection report.no propaganda , no cheesy lines & i know this is just a insight and i'm still long way to go.

i admire leo gura , his videos changed me a lot , no offence intended to him.i wrote what ever popped in my mind while introspecting.

Edited by Namo Narayanaya

What are you talking about Leo? He is not enlightened as far as I'm concerned bro, probably not even close. Or did I misunderstood your confusing post?

Peeling potato's can be enlightenment. "Potato's are being peeled" apposed to "I'm peeling potatoes"

Edited by cetus56

2 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

What are you talking about Leo? He is not enlightened as far as I'm concerned bro, probably not even close. Or did I misunderstood your confusing post?

3 minutes ago, Namo Narayanaya said:

He had one experience of this kind...a short glimpse at the edge of whats possible. Still he is not enlightened, he said that often enough himself. I am sure he will let his students know when he is enlightened. Don't make the mistake to assume that he is enlightened and then question his teachings and his behaviour.

7 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

He had one experience of this kind...a short glimpse at the edge of whats possible. Still he is not enlightened, he said that often enough himself. I am sure he will let his students know when he is enlightened. Don't make the mistake to assume that he is enlightened and then question his teachings and his behaviour.

i just wrote whatever popped in my mind while introspecting ,  i want my report to be true and honest. i did make a mistake instead of writing enlightenment experience  i wrote enlightened so that is grammatical mistake. more over i admire leo gura , his videos changed me a lot , no offence intended to him.

5 minutes ago, Namo Narayanaya said:

i just wrote whatever popped in my mind while introspecting ,  i want my report to be true and honest. i did make a mistake instead of writing enlightenment experience  i wrote enlightened so that is grammatical mistake. more over i admire leo gura , his videos changed me a lot , no offence intended to him.

ok no worries. also congratulations on this huge experience and the big step forward! You go!

That's very cool!

Edited by cetus56

@Nick I hope more people see this pic. Btw-the reflected image shown is nicknamed "The pillars of Creation".  How appropriate.

57 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Nick I hope more people see this pic. Btw-the reflected image shown is nicknamed "The pillars of Creation".  How appropriate.

Yeah I wonder what Leo has to say about the pic