okulele

LSD revealing where inspiration comes from!

14 posts in this topic

I am excited to be writing my first post on this forum! I have been a passive visitor for a long time, but today I  had an interesting insight, that I thought would be worth sharing. Here I go then, wish me luck!

It was about 9 PM, when I took 200mcg of LSD. I seated myself in my armchair, made myself comfortable and cozy and waited for the show to start. It took about 30 minutes, for things to start changing. I was pleasantly present as the observer, letting all the energy and visions pass by me. Everything was in a flow and going very smoothly. I decided to lie down and open up even more. Still, a constant movement of energy, very enjoyable...

Aaaaand, STOP!

It all stopped in a flash. I was very confused, not knowing what is going on. My body, just a second ago full of emotion and vibration, was now completely life-less and blank. I did not feel bad or unpleasant, I was simply cut of from experience.

After taking a seat again, I consciously started putting attention back into my body, starting at the feet. Immediately I felt energy coming back in, without which my life was like a dead thing. My attention stopped somewhere in my lower part of the body. A huge obstacle was uncovered there, but once seen was easily focused on and released. I am guessing that is what some would call The Second Chakra.

With the release came an intense feeling of energy, stemming from the ground and above all from the area around my testicles. Where there was no life just a moment ago, now it was overflowing with an unimaginable richness to it. My vision got sharp and I could easily distinguish objects in the dim room.

I grabbed a notebook lying just beside me feeling a deep need to create and express this glorious energy. I started drawing. This was a different kind of drawing than I have ever done before. It felt like energy from my testicles was going directly through my arm into the pen and was itself creating this masterpiece. Again, I was comfortable situated as the observer, seeing my body creating this beauty.

I came up with this:

Art = Fun = Freeing of sexual energy = Unknown

This equation perfectly sums up a moments insight that was revealed to me, meaning:

Art is just having fun, which comes as a result of letting your sexual energy go wild and do its thing. The person doesn't have the central role in this process, he just stays in the zone - Unknown. Open, curious and willing to let anything happen.

A simple process for creating art, having fun and staying healthy by letting your energies flow, that I came up with:

1. Connect to your sexual energy.
    • feel your balls (or the female sexual organs I guess)
  2. Have a piece of paper in front of you.
  3. Channel this energy through your body into any form it likes.

TIP! Believe, that amazing things can come out of you.

In this energy free-flow state ideas and art come.

I think, this is also the way to do proper contemplation.

I think, this is what Leo meant by sitting down and doing nothing - letting the energies flow. I thought I understood this simple process, but until this day I actually did not. I clearly see now, how many of the principles shared by Leo are only grasped on the surface level of my mind

So my call to all of you, dear fellow Actualizers, is:

Drop your control and desires from time to time! Go, be bored! Have fun, do silly things, let your spontaneity take care of life for a  minute! And this way, make room for new ideas and perspectives.

Have fun in this process of self-improvement.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele As Napoleon Hill says in his book, the reason most men do not become successful until their 40's, is simply because they misdirect their sexual energy, wasting it rather than applying it to creative pursuits and business. It's only in their 40's, once the sex drive dies down a bit, or they learn to channel it, that they start to get big success.

Might be some truth to that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A simple process for creating art, having fun and staying healthy by letting your energies flow, that I came up with:

Connect to your sexual energy.

feel your balls (or the female sexual organs I guess)

Have a piece of paper in front of you.

Channel this energy through your body into any form it likes.

LOL, will try this next time I compose music

@okulele thanks for sharing :)

The other day I was meditating and I felt energy in my pelvis area (I had just started NoFap) 

I tried to circulate it through my body but it just ended up pooling in my mind in the form of sexual fantasy and I was left standing there w an erection...

Very powerful stuff!

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@okulele Salvador Dali used to say his inspiration was from sexual energy and his wife.

My inspiration for my art I can say the same, from sexual energy mostly, what Napoleon Hill says makes total sense to me, if learned how to transmute this energy it can be used for art, for motivation etc 

That’s one of his quotes “It may be controversial contention, but sexual energy is the creative energy of virtually all geniuses. There never has been and never will be a great leader, builder, or artist lacking in this driving force of sex. Destroy the sex glands; whether in a human being or a beast, and you have removed a major source of action.”

Our bodies are here basically for reproduction, life force/ sexual energy is what keep us moving, and if used well can help us a lot 

Such an interesting subject 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody I thought most of Dali's inspiration came from psychedelic drugs. He was like constantly high.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do you know works of a Polish artist and writer Witkacy? (Stanislaw Ignacy Witkiewicz) He was experimenting with drugs and creating his art in a bit scientific manner, he even wrote a book about it. An extraordinary man. Not sure if he was directing his sexual energy the way discribed here though ;) 

On 1/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, Leo Gura said:

@MsNobody I thought most of Dali's inspiration came from psychedelic drugs. He was like constantly high.

In the end of his life yes, I also read in a book that he used to be upside down until loses consciousness to have his “visions” and although he said “I don’t do drugs I’m drugs” I’m not sure he explored psychedelics a lot and I don’t think it was the main source of his inspiration, but it could be, who knows? Maybe I just like the romantic part of it all and he was indeed a passionate person. 

“Dali would sit in a chair holding the spoon above the plate and doze off. As he fell asleep, the spoon would drop onto the plate, making a noise that woke him in time to jot down the surreal images he saw in his dreams. Other times, Dali would stand on his head until he almost passed out, allowing him to become semi-lucid.”

That’s from the internet 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody It was also said that Dahli would "enter an altered state of consciousness by contemplating an object until it lost all association". Sounds like he was experiencing a non-dual state more often than not as shown in his life and work.

LSD is a hell of an Enlightenment teacher isn't it?  

Edited by Joseph Maynor