Joker1111

Have you ever had a kundalini awakening?

16 posts in this topic

Knowing horror stories about kundalini is bad for ypur own kundalini. So im here to know anyone who went though a postivie experience. Anyone??

@Joker1111 sure there were bunch of full body orgasms that werent awful.

Gotta say I havent experienced the possible awfulness ive seen people struggle with. Some symptoms that make life reaaally difficult.

Most of my symptoms have been psychological. 

I am aware that I have been fortunate enough to be able to surrender to the inner transformation taking place to a high enough degree, which makes things much easier.

Fun experience was in december when my consciousness descended into my heart and I viewed the world from heart’s perspective. So much intimacy everywhere.

Another fun experience was when a bolt of energy shot from my gut into my heart and I exploded into pieces of bliss and love. 

Is that what you were asking for?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

No, but it doesn't surprise me that there is an energetic release when you work on the Chakras.  The Ego does not want to see a lot of emotions, it would rather repress and avoid them.  Working on the Chakras is a great tool for this work, as long as you don't form an identity out of the theory.

Watch:

NOTES

The Lower Chakras:

Root Chakra – Associated with survival and abundance in the physical world.  Being grounded in reality.  You feel valid to exist, you don’t feel like you need to prove yourself to others.

Sacral Chakra – Responsible for creativity, instinct, desire, sexuality, relationships, emotions, your animal nature.

Solar Plexus Chakra – Associated with self-efficacy, autonomy, assertiveness, self-acceptance.

Heart Chakra -- Responsible for compassion, emotions, love, unity, and respect, deep relationships, compassion, love for yourself and others.  Responsible for empathy, such as the ability to put yourself in others’ shoes. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Nah. Chased that for years, didn't happen, turns out I didn't require it.

Was told I likely dealt with that in previous lifetimes.

Yeah I have, about a year ago. Felt like I dropped heaps of MDMA which lasted almost a day. I don't recommend forcing it like I did. Was probably doing way to much self enquiry before it happened, so was getting heaps of aniexty and confusion. The last year has also been pretty frustrating as I had quite a few emotional blockages from past trauma. The energy always gets stuck in my head which makes it really difficult to concentrate on things. I can get really anxious when in social situations to. In some ways it's good though because it forces you to practice healthy habbits otherwise life becomes too overwhelming. 

Edited by SBB4746

I've got no clue what Kundalini is. I've heard it's the nervous system, don't know why the fancy name. If your nervous system was asleep, you'd not be able to type on here. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Was amazing for me, although i did get into meditation and spirituality during the process which removed many layers beforehand. I know things don't happen by accident, i know there is divine timing behind everything.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Lolol....I don’t know but there are pretty long periods of headlessness throughout the day and everyday. Yesterday “I” went on a walk for about an hour or so, don’t remember because I wasn’t there ?

I did certainly rise enough of it to be barely able to handle it. But I did.

In short: I did a 1000 days-practice which I should not have (I'll be much more careful of what I will be chosing doing long-term next time), and one day (going on day 600 or so) I felt something like an earthquake in me. The very next day something inside me told me to STOP this meditation practice immediately. I did not want to do that because I was committed to this 1000 days but I listened because this voice was so strong. In hindsight I don't think I would have survived it had I continued. It was a disaster anyway: It lead to a severly depressed phase, me leaving my husband, being suicidal during the depressed phase, me having to take a med (meaning by that time I did not care at all anymore), me chasing some frogs and making some extremely unwise decisions which later cost me my career (thank god though). I had to stop my yogapractice for half a year....I probably could go on but be assured it was not pretty.

I got out of it but more than 2.5 years later I'm still dealing with the aftermath of it. I don't wish these years I had to go through on anyone BUT...the big BUT: I'm a happier person today.

59 minutes ago, vibrate said:

I did certainly rise enough of it to be barely able to handle it. But I did.

In short: I did a 1000 days-practice which I should not have (I'll be much more careful of what I will be chosing doing long-term next time), and one day (going on day 600 or so) I felt something like an earthquake in me. The very next day something inside me told me to STOP this meditation practice immediately. I did not want to do that because I was committed to this 1000 days but I listened because this voice was so strong. In hindsight I don't think I would have survived it had I continued. It was a disaster anyway: It lead to a severly depressed phase, me leaving my husband, being suicidal during the depressed phase, me having to take a med (meaning by that time I did not care at all anymore), me chasing some frogs and making some extremely unwise decisions which later cost me my career (thank god though). I had to stop my yogapractice for half a year....I probably could go on but be assured it was not pretty.

I got out of it but more than 2.5 years later I'm still dealing with the aftermath of it. I don't wish these years I had to go through on anyone BUT...the big BUT: I'm a happier person today.

How can daily Meditation be that bad? I thought it was a good thing :o

4 years ago thanks to a specific trigger (which I probably can't do justice to here), I got a bunch of physical symptoms (as my 3D world became a waking dream): stomach rumbles, heart palpitations (both distinct from when I've had purely physical disorders), and most notably deep chills even when I was sitting in front of a fire or full blast heater.  Whether that was this kundalini stuff, per se, I cannot really say.  It lasted for about a month.

@Dodo Kundalini Is The Forced Awareness Through Accumulation Of Cosmic Universal R-Energies. They      (The Only Way For You to Understand It Would Be The Term Energy Even Though It Is Not Very Accurate)                     Move Right From The Base Of The Spine. Into What You Would Call The TE-LE-KI-NETIC. Syst. EM. Part Of The R-INITIAL. BRAIN***

RIN. RIN. RIN.

Edited by Kserkkj

Almost, back in, when was it... let me think, it was one of my awakenings but I don't remember which.  It was like, all the riff raff in my mind moved to the center of my forehead and a great feeling in my spine kept giving me shivers.  I had done so much work on myself that the internet's algorithm was lined up with my soul and it was like, bam bam bam, revelations and this song came up (below) and I could have gone all the way but my neck was acting up and I was afraid if the energy went through it that I might be paralyzed.  Had issues with numbness in my body for months afterwards, but nothing could be found aside from some muscle tension.

I think a year ago I was on a thread like this and this song came up and the lyrics and my life were in sync w the universes wisdom it was amazing 

Edited by Annetta

18 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

How can daily Meditation be that bad? I thought it was a good thing :o

It wasn't "bad" at all. Hoewever, it was a mantra meditation given to me to do for 40 days. Thats when I should have stopped with it. I carried it into a 1000 days- thing without consulting someone with more understanding of what exactly I was reciting. These were very powerful words. Basically I just bit off more than I could chew.

Edited by vibrate