egoless

Law of attraction - bentinho Massaro

66 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

@Dodo Mere visualizations will not override core subliminal beliefs.  I've never believed money was hard to get, and have no shortage of it, nor any  great attachment to it ... easy come, easy go. Not that that is proof of anything, just this experience.

I know its not proof, because I know for a fact if you were born in less favourable conditions you would not be having those beliefs. Mainly, because when you get born in worse condition it's not a belief that money are hard to get. That would only be a belief in a prospering country and if you weren't one of the unlucky to be born in poor family or have bad dna. 

Not everything has to do with false beliefs as many people here like to believe. Man, you can test this easy, go to the desert with your beliefs of easy prosperity and see what will happen.  Some places in Africa are good locations to drop people who claim belief has such a strong power. Let's see when the test is there what will happen. 

Your environment / surroundings play a huge role, and they are not based on your belief. It's reversed, your beliefs are based on the surroundings. This has been proven many times. Main proof: Religions 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo  What conditions was I born into?

True enough, if one is born and indoctrinated into a default cultural ethos then it can appear that one is hopelessly at the mercy of those conditions. The ones that break free of that ethos are the ones that question it and believe that they are not at the mercy of it. However it seems that most remain at the mercy of the default ethos. But that too is not a law.

4 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

@Dodo  What conditions was I born into?

True enough, if one is born and indoctrinated into a default cultural ethos then it can appear that one is hopelessly at the mercy of those conditions. The ones that break free of that ethos are the ones that question it and believe that they are not at the mercy of it. However it seems that most remain at the mercy of the default ethos. But that too is not a law.

What I mean by conditions is that you were (I presume) born in a thriving country where in actuality money are not hard to come by.  You had the proper education and other tiny but important aspects to make you into the human you are today that can get the money easy. 

What im saying is that you only dont have the "belief" "money are hard to get", because that is not the case in your surroundings and conditioning. While if you move to other surroundings - as I suggested - a desert, your belief in easy money will count for nothing, because the surroundings will not allow you. Live there a number of years and you will see how your belief that money are easy to get will change........ Obviously... Because there it wont be easy. It will be impossible. 

In a 3rd or 2nd world country it would be hard. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

5 minutes ago, Dodo said:

While if you move to other surroundings - as I suggested - a desert,

Clearly you've never been to the United Arab Emirates. ;)

But even if born as an hunter-gatherer in the Outback, where money is not factor in the cultural ethos, and isn't equated with happiness, there is nothing that precludes one from transcending that ethos. Granted, it may not be easy, but it is certainly not implausible. However, again, most seem to indubitably fall into the prevailing construct, and never really question that it can be transcended. Not that there is necessarily anything inherently wrong with that, if the construct isn't one of suffering.  

3 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Clearly you've never been to the United Arab Emirates. ;)

But even if born as an hunter-gatherer in the Outback, where money is not factor in the cultural ethos, and isn't equated with happiness, there is nothing that precludes one from transcending that ethos. Granted, it may not be easy, but it is certainly not implausible. However, again, most seem to indubitably fall into the prevailing construct, and never really question that it can be transcended. Not that there is necessarily anything inherently wrong with that, if the construct isn't one of suffering.  

Then let me put it in a different way. If you live in a country with a highly corrupt government that steals money from its citizens, you will not be able to earn money easily whether you believe or not. Or if you could, it would be less than you are getting with the same efforts somewhere else. 

I'm saying these things to prove to you that the belief you have is close to irrelevant... It's ALL about the environment you are inhabiting. The outside, not the inside. Law of attraction? No, it's just the luck of starting variables such as environment and conditioning - which are out of our control. 

Edited by Dodo

20 minutes ago, Dodo said:

the belief you have is close to irrelevant

@Dodo  Well, that belief too is allowed ... it's unconditional that way. But if it were true without exception then there would be no cultural evolution whatsoever. It all begins as an idea construct ... aka, a belief.

@Dodo  Some things are impossible to attract but not much. Your belief of whats possible and not influences your reality by much. Its not about the belief that its hard to get money... its about you believing that you cant get it. If you believe you cant you will not see so much oppertunities to learn or some actions to do towards that goal. For example if you think you can earn cash you will watch videos educate your self and all the possible things you see that is helping you to get it you will take it and if you have the beliefe that it cant be done you wont. Ofcourse in some really hard examples where is impossible to get it ofcourse you cant. But in 99% cases the belief influences your reality. You cant say it doesnt. 

Edited by haai14

28 minutes ago, haai14 said:

@Dodo  Some things are impossible to attract but not much. Your belief of whats possible and not influences your reality by much. Its not about the belief that its hard to get money... its about you believing that you cant get it. If you believe you cant you will not see so much oppertunities to learn or some actions to do towards that goal. For example if you think you can earn cash you will watch videos educate your self and all the possible things you see that is helping you to get it you will take it and if you have the beliefe that it cant be done you wont. Ofcourse in some really hard examples where is impossible to get it ofcourse you cant. But in 99% cases the belief influences your reality. You cant say it doesnt. 

But this is not a belief about money, it's a belief about whether or not you would be capable of doing work to get the money. I'm talking about the law of attraction, not just noticing opportunities and taking them/ not taking them. I agree if you don't believe in your abilities you won't take the chance and you won't succeed in the end. 

I don't see how it is relevant to the law of attraction. How can one attract money. If it's a law, it should be possible to do it effortlessly, like dropping an apple. Go

When they say "But there is an I"! You say: "Show me this I". 

When they say "But there is the law of attraction", why not say "Show me this law"? Where is it in actuality? Perhaps it's just your imagination. It just fits the narrative you are experiencing, but that doesn't make it universal. Really if it doesn't work for one thing, it doesn't work as a law. 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo  Man law of attraction is something like im thinking i get it. Its what you believe that is possible it will be achieved. If you dont believe it will be achieved all the things that are going wrong will be like see it cant be done its to hard... but if you believe it will you will just move on (in 99% it works but in some cases where its immpossible it cant be done). You attract the money by more noticing things that help you get them. It will not drop from the skies. And it is effortlessly if you believe something and do it if you LOVE doing it. If you love money and passionate about it and just have the belief that you cant get them and you change your belief. You will do all the "efforts" to achieve it effortlessly. But sometimes you must go thru effort to get to the points where its efforless. Who said law doesnt requaire effort? Its just your beliefs create your reality, not create but you focus on the things you believe. If you believe that life is x you will get evidence that life is x. And when you change beliefs YOUR whole reality changes. You stop focusing on how hard it is to get you start taking steps to get it. Its not magical thing but still its very effective. Why visualisation affirmations work? 

Ofcourse somewhere it is more difficult that cant be denied. But much more beliefs destroyed dreams than circumstances.

Edited by haai14

19 minutes ago, haai14 said:

@Dodo  Man law of attraction is something like im thinking i get it. Its what you believe that is possible it will be achieved. If you dont believe it will be achieved all the things that are going wrong will be like see it cant be done its to hard... but if you believe it will you will just move on (in 99% it works but in some cases where its immpossible it cant be done). You attract the money by more noticing things that help you get them. It will not drop from the skies. And it is effortlessly if you believe something and do it if you LOVE doing it. If you love money and passionate about it and just have the belief that you cant get them and you change your belief. You will do all the "efforts" to achieve it effortlessly. Its just your beliefs create your reality, not create but you focus on the things you believe. If you believe that life is x you will get evidence that life is x. And when you change beliefs YOUR whole reality changes. You stop focusing on how hard it is to get you start taking steps to get it. Its not magical thing but still its very effective. Why visualisation affirmations work? 

Yeah I don't think create / manifest reality is the correct wording... It is just focusing on different part of the reality already present. I can agree about it on this level. I really don't know if visualisation affirmations work. I never visualized / affirmed being broke, but here I am. I do have a new job however, which I'm getting heavily taxed on. Barely enough to pay loans and rent. Anyway that's my shit to deal with, my "karma". 

Studied all my life for this...? 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo But society fed you whit all these beliefs that you now need to be conscience of. Stop focusing on how hard it is to pay the rent how broke you are because what will it accomplishe? nothing just more negative thoughts and start focusing on positive things of what you can do and change all your limiting beliefs about money.

And some people dont have anything to drink or dont have roof over their heads.. Just be greatfull for what you have. 

Edited by haai14

6 minutes ago, haai14 said:

@Dodo But society fed you whit all these beliefs that you now need to be conscience of. Stop focusing on how hard it is to pay the rent how broke you are because what will it accomplishe? nothing just more negative thoughts and start focusing on positive things of what you can do and change all your limiting beliefs about money.

I dont have limiting beliefs about money. I have limiting facts about money. Facts of my experience. They are not beliefs. It would be a belief if there was no evidence.

Anyway I can and do focus on other things. I can easily stop thinking about it and cease any suffering by inquiring. That's what I do all day every day, because life is a shitty ass place to be where you cant just enjoy yourself, you have to first transcend all fucking possible realms of existence to start enjoying. Ahhhh nice to get this out my chest 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I have limiting facts about money.

@Dodo Mate its a belief :P. Its both easier and hard at the same time to get money but if you focus of how it is easy you will get the evidence that it is easy. Try it it wont hurt you. stop saying to your self that that "facts are true" and start believing in that it is so easy and that you allredy have them. And see how it turns out. There is millions of people like you thinking their ''facts'' are fact but acctualy they are just beliefs. What you call fact there is something that happened and how you saw that what happened. If you didnt have this belief you would see it in a complety different way. Its true that what happened happened but what you then think about it its just your story not facts. Try it and see how it works out, but you trully need to believe in it not just on a surface level but truly whit your soul that that is true. And i know its hard because ego says see where i am its not true its all just retarded mind shit.... Its hard to see different picture when your caught up in 1 story. Believe that you got everything that you need in this moment even if you dont and it will come someday you just need to trust. And its not like you trust something that isnt proven. like everyone who REALLY tried it and not on a surface level did manifest alot of things. But its not magical its all practical stuff.

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

because life is a shitty ass place to be where you cant just enjoy yourself, you have to first transcend all fucking possible realms of existence to start enjoying

and this is a belief too. Start believing that life is beautifull and you will see it. Life is nether ugly or beautifull but it is. If you believe its a shitty ass place you will get evidence of it and your not wrong. If you believe its beautifull you will get eviendce and still your not wrong. Its right for you. 

36 minutes ago, haai14 said:

@Dodo Mate its a belief :P. Its both easier and hard at the same time to get money but if you focus of how it is easy you will get the evidence that it is easy. Try it it wont hurt you. stop saying to your self that that "facts are true" and start believing in that it is so easy and that you allredy have them. And see how it turns out. There is millions of people like you thinking their ''facts'' are fact but acctualy they are just beliefs. What you call fact there is something that happened and how you saw that what happened. If you didnt have this belief you would see it in a complety different way. Its true that what happened happened but what you then think about it its just your story not facts. Try it and see how it works out, but you trully need to believe in it not just on a surface level but truly whit your soul that that is true. And i know its hard because ego says see where i am its not true its all just retarded mind shit.... Its hard to see different picture when your caught up in 1 story. Believe that you got everything that you need in this moment even if you dont and it will come someday you just need to trust. And its not like you trust something that isnt proven. like everyone who REALLY tried it and not on a surface level did manifest alot of things. But its not magical its all practical stuff.

and this is a belief too. Start believing that life is beautifull and you will see it. Life is nether ugly or beautifull but it is. If you believe its a shitty ass place you will get evidence of it and your not wrong. If you believe its beautifull you will get eviendce and still your not wrong. Its right for you. 

But it doesn't work like that... I get evidence for both that it's ugly and beautiful.  It's just how it is... There are ugly and beautiful parts of my life too.

I could easily quote what you are saying and say that what you're saying is just a belief.. Really I am in a process of looking at all my beliefs, including those picked up in nonduality. 

I just want to see things as they are. And I dont have evidence that my beliefs change my reality directly. They may change it indirectly because they would change my reactions, but that's another story.

What I'm saying is that I could be in my biggest depression and something amazing might happen which contradicts your theory that my state of mind shapes the outside. And vice versa. 

What I'm saying is that reality doesnt give a fuck about what I think or belief. It is the way it is independent of my opinion or view.

I could believe delusions all I want, and believe them to the point they are true for me, but reality would still not care. I could believe I can go through a wall all I want, but I will still get my face smashed if I try is what im saying. 

I've observed before I had a belief that I cant go through the wall. This is what shaped my current fact that i cant go through walls in this reality.

It's not that I first had to have a belief on the matter lol? You see how there are big holes in this belief-manifestation theory? It doesn't hold up. Manifestation is prior to beliefs in my experience and beliefs are based on the manifestation. 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo Its not about understanding the truth its about feeling better in life. After that you can go and understand the Truth. Its just seeing everything in a positive way and by that attracting more of it. Even ugly things can be seen as beautiful  it is just a perception. So it works in a sense that you can manifest confidence money a loving partner... but not understanding what are thoughts... that is a different story.

Edited by haai14

Miracles happen everyday - just look at your own finger!!!!! After miracles happen, they are easily explainable - that’s the mindfuck, not the potentiality. Loa is the most fundamental, intimately personal topic I know of.   It’s like awareness to a muggle. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

LoA is very powerful stuff. Used it to build Actualized.org through sheer programming of my vision into my mind, despite all by beliefs that it could not be done and that I suck.

The problem is, most people are never taught how to apply LoA. It's not just about imagining $100000000 checks.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

LoA is very powerful stuff. Used it to build Actualized.org through sheer programming of my vision into my mind, despite all by beliefs that it could not be done and that I suck.

The problem is, most people are never taught how to apply LoA. It's not just about imagining $100000000 checks.

Yeah! My man! We need new video on loa Leo. The one you have is kinda outdated. How do you explain Loa with your current understanding of Truth?

@egoless The mind is a creativity engine. It can tap into infinite creativity to shape reality in amazing ways.

The mind is not merely to be transcended. It must be purified, trained, fed, and harnessed to do great work. Then you have the best of both worlds.

You have a supercomputer between your ears yet what do you use it for? Watching stupid cat videos and criticizing others? Rather a waste, no?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@egoless The mind is a creativity engine. It can tap into infinite creativity to shape reality in amazing ways.

The mind is not merely to be transcended. It must be purified, trained, fed, and harnessed to do great work. Then you have the best of both worlds.

Very wise words indeed.

Video on point:

Edited by Joseph Maynor