egoless

Law of attraction - bentinho Massaro

66 posts in this topic

Watch this video carefully and express your perspectives on it. In my current experience and realization that is absolutely how it is! 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

If loa is the category, Massaro is a questionable topic. 

What do you mean?

I never watched his other videos I don’t even know what that guy is up to. It just what he says in the video resembles with my experience.

4 hours ago, Thanatos13 said:

The law of attraction is absolute bunk

Really?  That's a pretty strong claim.  In what sense?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Can't see how it is bunk.

Everything is part of Consciousness.

You are therefore everything.
So if you want something, and you are it, it makes sense that you can have it, no?

13 hours ago, Thanatos13 said:

The law of attraction is absolute bunk

Tell that to Conor McGregor or the other successful people that learned to apply the law and actually did everything they said when and how it would turn out to be. Law of attraction is a Universal Law. It works regardless. The only thing is 99% of people don't know how to use and apply the law properly.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

15 hours ago, Mighty Mouse said:

After almost five minutes of hand flapping I reached LOC 1000 so I didn't finish the rest.

That’s so funny man!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The law of attraction as I know it doesn't work. The law of attraction as Bentinho tells it is too abstract and non-practical to be called a law. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

The so-called law of attraction does seem to be a misnomer, as there is nothing 'out there' to attract.  If anything it would be a law of creation, in the sense of: as conceived within, so it will appear 'without' -- there being no actual dichotomy. And it happens whether subliminally, within the context of an unquestioned, inherited ethos, or consciously, insofar as the spell of that unconscious context can be broken. Again, inquiry is paramount in uncovering those core beliefs and self-deceptions. It's the difference between knowingly living the dream, or the dream living you.

I'd like to make cash out of thin air as it is one of my strong desires on this earthly plane. Kindly enlighten me anyone who is into this "law" what frequency should I vibrate in to get the cash materialize out of thin air. 

Seems to me I have to work for the cash and it doesn't include any attracting, just doing the job and waiting for a payment - very mundane and down to Earth. At least that way we don't upset the economy by adding extra unregulated cash in the system. 

So it turns out the things outside we cannot change by the law of attraction... But they change by the laws of physics, economy and etcetera. I can only grant the law of attraction power in the inside - as in the way you feel or react. And yes, there is a difference between the outside and the inside. If I have cash on the outside that doesn't mean that I have cash on the inside. And vice-versa - if I have cash on the inside (mind), it doesn't mean I have cash on the outside(material).

I can definitely see how the material can be seen as mind, but that version of mind seems too dense for me to shape into whatever I like. To the point that it no longer has the same properties as mind, so we can call it something else. Just like we can see a poo as food, but we really don't wanna call it food. :P 

I'm sorry for my low vibrational desire guys, but I am mixing it with the high vibration of honesty.

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I will end all of your arguing with one simple insight.

law of attraction should exist - because every possibility exists! 

You people should start to understand that it’s all about perspectives...

End of story

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

I will end all of your arguing with one simple insight.

law of attraction should exist - because every possibility exists! 

You people should start to understand that it’s all about perspectives...

End of story

Do you really lack the foresight to use your arguments against your own posts? Based on your argument your argument is just as invalid or valid as any other including this one. So it is useless, it could just as well not be there as it could be there. Just as the law of attraction. 

Also I dont know if the arguments were about whether it should or shouldn't exist, but whether it works or not. Not just mental masturbation, but whether you can get actual accurate results as the word law promises.

If you drop an apple it falls instantly proving to you the force of gravity making it a law. What makes the law of attraction a law? Where is the evidence? 

Edited by Dodo

3 minutes ago, egoless said:

I will end all of 'your' arguing ...

Want to end it, then stop attracting it  ;) 

2 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Want to end it, then stop attracting it  ;) 

If this is an example of the use of law of attraction... It only works with thoughts and spoken/written words. Because they are Mind stuff. Words (or mainly the meaning of words) are not physical. Physical things exist independently of thoughts/words/meanings and so don't follow the same law. 

I think we should call it the law of distraction. 

2 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I think we should call it the law of distraction

Distraction within, distraction without ;) 

5 minutes ago, snowleopard said:

Distraction within, distraction without ;) 

What does within even mean? Do you refer to mind? If so, where is my check for $5,000,000 that I just visualized clearly within? I could imagine more, but lets just materialize this one to test the law ok? 

PS: It's dated today.... :o 

Edited by Dodo

@Dodo Mere visualizations will not override core subliminal beliefs.  I've never believed money was hard to get, and have no shortage of it, nor any  great attachment to it ... easy come, easy go. Not that that is proof of anything, just this experience.