Crauli

wtf is happening to me

27 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Crauli said:

2 days now, something so straing is happening

I can feel my body like no other time(i feel it vibrating, i can feel my heartbeat through out all my body)

I can feel my energy body, which is not a "body" in my case, and i can fucking MOVE it by will!

I can get it inside my body and somehow to cover my body

I get my awareness to my right hand, while lighing down, and i feel the energy going through my body to my hand. And i can move it, its  like vibrating.

I feel like an atom bomb, seconds before expoding

I am scared, but so happy in the same time , that i think im going crazy

Havent stopped 2 days straight. Im not under drugs

"I feel like an atom bomb, seconds before expoding". I can relate to that, it just feels like energy flowing for the sake of expression.. sometimes there's a whole lot. 

I enjoy it when it comes, but am not so attached to the experience that I feel bad when it passes. I've fretted about it in the past, worried about my sanity, felt unstable etc... I don't anymore. It's a new experience..a change..there's uncertainty about it so the mind is gonna analyse it and throw a bunch of thoughts your way,many will induce fear. Just ride it all out, face the fear and it'll be less potent. 

Nothing is happening to “u” but the happening is actual 

@Faceless i understand what you say

My organs are on file right now guys!

it doesnt stop

9 hours ago, Crauli said:

i was contempleting on ecology

Interesting. Could you elaborate? 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Go to the beach or somewhere deep in the forest and bury yourself in natures essence :) Swim in earth waters/streams, completely immerse yourself in nature and be one with the natural flow.

B R E A T H E

@Space

i was thinking about me and about self actualization, and enlightenment for over 3 years now

About 2 weeks ago i came across the topic of ecology and i relized that all of my life was around me, fixing my problems, trying to fix others problems me, me, me, never looked what is around me

And i said, w8 a minute, what if i could "save" ecology? 

In the same day stopped eating crap food, no meat, no milk, no sugar ect. (it was so easy to stop all of these because i saw how this system works)

And 2 days ago everything stoped. I saw what was going on all the time and i had no clue. I saw the "matrix" as a forrest(imagine looking the forest from the sky and covers all your vision, and its night). I was i the middle like a match, with a so small fire, and know.. i know that this light can burn all the matrix, its so strong...  

"I" have no problems anymore. 

Thanx everyone for posting