Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sidi

how to recover from a lost friendship?

2 posts in this topic

First of all thanks for reading this that means much to me.

I've had a fight with a classmate i used to know since 4 years now. We didn't talk for a long time and it kinda made me realize that i will be never the same as it was once. I don't have many friends (since i focus on school and self-help) and that loss made me feel very bad and I'm kinda getting the feeling that I am all alone (I know logically that that is not true since i still have a few friends but that's just the way i feel). I tend to be an emotionally person and i keep feeling this vacuum-like feeling in my chest for some days now. My question is how do you deal with such a situation? How do you heal such emotions? How can I come along with the fact  that we are alone? What steps could i take for my future so in the long run i can be independent ?

Any advice would be appreciated and thanks again for reading.

Edited by Sidi

You just accept the fact that sometimes in life things dont work out the way we want. Imagine you breaking up with your significant other. It hurts but the pain you feel is an experience that you will carry with you. And probably the next time you will get into a similar situation you will handle it in a better way. But what about the pain now? How do you handle it? You gotta be patient. You suffer until you decide not to suffer anymore.