Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SuperLuigi

What makes you, you?

6 posts in this topic

All the beliefs that you are clinging to sub-consciously and their connection to the I-thought is what makes the Egoic you.   When you look at reality from a sensation standpoint, you can see that none of the components of reality are associated with the the Egoic self at all.  That’s when you’ll start to see that the Ego is just a nest of associated beliefs, a set of thought-stories.  The Ego is not Existentially True.  The thoughts that are associated with the Ego are real, but what those thoughts say — their insides — are false.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Stop asking and starting being..... it really is this simple. Do wild animals self inquire? Does your pet ask who they are? No, they just be..... so just be.

Being aware doesn't require knowing 'who'..... we are a human being not a who-man being!

Sounds like no-one read the article before spewing their thoughts.

32 minutes ago, SuperLuigi said:

Sounds like no-one read the article before spewing their thoughts.

I read it.  It’s all theory.  Theory is thought about reality, not reality itself.  Theory is not gonna answer this question definitively, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t useful — you gotta fill your cup before you can empty it.  The Mind insists on this kind of conceptual knowing about reality.  But through awareness practice (I.e., Meditation) you’ll learn to question these paradigms.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor