YaNanNallari

Learning to see auras

11 posts in this topic

I'm able to now lightly see the etheric/ethereal body or the first layer of my aura. I'm wondering how to go on from here, as I haven't researched this stuff a ton. How do I expand my seeing further into colors and more broad auras? What have your experiences been like?

I bought a course that goes into this, I can pm you if you want it.

How can you see even a first layer?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

One must understand aura's and energy bodies are seen with the minds eye not the eyes we use to look at things. To see aura's better it is wise to stop using artificial lighting (especially after the sun goes down and cut out processed/junk foods/chemical use on the body that only damage the system more. Meditation and following nature's way will help significantly as well as detoxing the body/pineal gland so the vessel is clean and the channel and connection is much stronger thus clearer.

It can take a while but practice makes perfect. We hardly ever exercise our minds because we use devices far too much which are like using a calculator for maths. Our brains do very little work and most of our natural abilities become dormant due to all these handicaps.

B R E A T H E

@NoSelfSelf

Disclaimer, I can't see auras (yet ;)) but the guy I learned reiki from taught me how to do it.

What he said was to squint your eyes slightly and look right above the persons shoulder. If you keep looking, you should see a kinda grayish haze coming off. Don't be looking for anything crazy, it's subtle.

@NoSelfSelf I learned what I learned through simple youtube/google searches. The time I first saw it it was in my hand in a dimly lit room with a white background.

whats the use of it if youre not a spiritual teacher/shaman whatever?

Edited by Ilya

59 minutes ago, Ilya said:

whats the use of it if youre not a spiritual teacher/shaman whatever?

Seeing Auras helps us read people, their vibe, their energy ect.. Without having to talk to or know them thus many things like people not being able to lie to you, their health, their nature, mental state, relationship matching ect..

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto is that reward worth the time put in it? (for you) does it have negative consequences? like can it be a nuisance? or can u see auras that good that you cant see anything else? (practically blind) can one control it?

After meditation, when im really silent I usually go for a walk. And when I look at a person, I can often feel these intense vibrations coming up. I dont 'see' anything, its just a real clear view of their 'vibe' in a felt sense. At least that's how I interpret it. Is this the same as seeing aura? And if so, is it worth developing something like this into a skill? As of now, it doesnt really mean much to me. No idea how I would use something like that.

In an attempt to 'bring more awareness into everyday life', it's things like this I would love to explore more. 

Edited by DoubleYou

1 hour ago, Ilya said:

@pluto is that reward worth the time put in it? (for you) does it have negative consequences? like can it be a nuisance? or can u see auras that good that you cant see anything else? (practically blind) can one control it?

Not sure, everything came naturally to me after my spiritual awakening. I haven't really put much time and effort into it i just see and know things and how purified i keep my body/mind complex the more i see/know things more clearly naturally.

The more you focus on it the stronger and more noticeable it becomes like everything else in life. @DoubleYou gave a good example.

B R E A T H E