ExodiaGearCEO

I keep resisting taking my life purpose course

6 posts in this topic

Hi I had buy Leo life purpose course like 2-3 months ago. When I first buy it I was really motivated but than I started to keep resisting. I didn't even finish doing the value test.I was hoping to get this done sooner but life. I don't know why I keep shifting away ? And I also have difficulty taking all of the information into my head?  There is just so much damn theories. What is the best way of doing this course correctly?

Regards,

Kenny

Edited by ExodiaGearCEO

2 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

Hi I had buy Leo life purpose course like 2-3 months ago. When I first buy it I was really motivated but than I started to keep resisting. I didn't even finish doing the value test.I was hoping to get this done sooner but life. I don't know why I keep shifting away ? And I also have difficulty taking all of the information into my head?  There is just so much damn theories. What is the best way of doing this course correctly?

Regards,

Kenny

Hey man, pass it this way if you don't want it!
Kidding.

Theories are necessary, you gotta think, that's the point. You won't know what your values are unless you truly think.

You may hate it now, but just take it slow, chew what you can and go back when you need to. Take certain questions you have and write them down, go back to them throughout your day and contemplate. They will help, don't overwhelm yourself.

Sometimes it takes me 3-5 listens of certain episodes to really mentally chew through the stuff that Leo talks about. I know he says there's no point and it's a waste of time, but it's like a sponge, for me I can keep squeezing more out of it, you can isolate certain ideas and really think about them individually. Which is sometimes necessary, Don't let it discourage you.

I was the same, although i could watch for a little longer without getting distracted. What i did was forcing myself to watch it anyways, and so i got to vid 57 in 2 days. The beginning was unpleasant, but i got over the hump and started to really enjoy it and enter a flow-state. Right now i'm 95% sure about what my life purpose is, and so the motivation to continue the rest of the course is kind of gone, but i will definitely end it soon. Also, think about what else can really be more important than doing the course for you right now? Ditch every distraction that you can think of and prioritize.   

Edited by Psyche_92

I love the content. It's juicy just like how I like my apple juice. But anyways, I always distract myself and always resisting to do the action. It's very hard because I work everyday at my job. The reason I buy the course because I just started my business and thought maybe I can implement some ideas from this course into my business and it has helped alittle bit.

@ExodiaGearCEO  Damn life is just so hard isn’t it. All these teachings that Leo is trying to “help” us with. Idk how he expects us to learn that shit it’s too much. Fuck living a life purpose you should just be a janitor. Yeah you know what the whole course is just way too hard anyways and you don’t deserve to have to push yourself so you should just stay in your comfort zone. Might as well stop doing any personal development work right? While you’re at it what’s the point in doing anything anyways why not just eat Cheetos and jerk off all day. Life is a lot easier if you just suck dick for money. You don’t need a passionate life, my pimp can hook it up for you we give $20 bj’s. Doesn’t really pay much and you’ll walk around with a bad taste in your mouth all day but hey, at least you don’t have to listen to Leo’s damn theory right?

??

On 15/01/2018 at 7:45 AM, ExodiaGearCEO said:

Regards,

Kenny

Hi Kenny. I can understand precisely because I'm in a similar situation. What I have learnt is to not see the course as something to "get done with". You in fact can't. Core concepts like Mastery and Responsibility are something you'll have to listen to over and over again over time, not out of duty but out of need and the importance they hold. So the first thing I might suggest is to leave the desire to somehow finish the course for the sake of finishing it. However, do not confuse it with procrastination. The mind's tricky. The course is more about self assessment and self inquiry, therefore try taking your own time. Suit it according to your needs. For instance it took me personally a week or so to get crystal clear with my values. So take your own time.

I say this also because of the point you made of "just so much damn theories". I realised this myself. Take your time. Can't mug them up. However you might find a few theories a bit more intriguing than others (say the purple cow) so take some time to ponder deep on them. 

P.S. Be very mindful of not giving resistance and procrastination the name of "taking time".