Samuel Garcia

Is 5-Meo-DMT safe for me to take?

15 posts in this topic

Like most people I suffer. I cry everyday mainly because I feel lonely and unloved but also because of low self-esteem and I just find life hard -- even to just get out the house. I cry as a result of the feeling the emotions fully technique, mushrooms and contemplating suffering. I really don't want to suffer anymore and I feel like I have no more options and don't know what to do anymore. Is it safe to do 5-Meo-DMT? I feel like I'm ready to ''give up'' in sense. I am ready to be open. If I take it, will the experience backfire. 

I just don't want to suffer anymore.

The whole point is that you don't know until you take it.

Facing the fear of the unknown is 90% of the challenge here. And it's not always guaranteed to go well. You have to face that, or don't.

Which is why you always start with baby doses of all psychedelics and inch your way up depending on what you can handle.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, DrMobius said:

5-MeO-DMT can easily be the definition of suffering. If you're looking for a geteway drug, 5-MeO-DMT is the worst candidate.

IME, a low dose of 5-Meo-Dmt (12mg) is highly calming and soothing. Everything was good with me and the world, It reminded me of dilaudid and what I imagine heroine would be like.

I understand the higher doses are an entirely different experience.

12mg would give most people a panic attack.

Take that shit. B|

Apart from jokes: it will open you up in incredible ways. But don't see it as a magic pill for anything. If you're that depressed, consider starting a self-inquiry and meditation habit. Those alone will transform your whole life.

Edited by Afonso

If I were you I'd wait on the DMT till a later date.  You have to establish yourself strongly in mindfulness before going deep into psychedelics in my opinion.  You're trying to run from your suffering it seems rather than facing it and looking it straight in the eyes.  Looking it straight in the eyes is hard to do, but necessary.  Becareful, be smart, be safe.  I'm sorry you feel so alone and unloved.  Good luck, whatever you decide to do. :)

6 hours ago, Samuel Garcia said:

Like most people I suffer. I cry everyday mainly because I feel lonely and unloved but also because of low self-esteem and I just find life hard -- even to just get out the house. I cry as a result of the feeling the emotions fully technique, mushrooms and contemplating suffering. I really don't want to suffer anymore and I feel like I have no more options and don't know what to do anymore. Is it safe to do 5-Meo-DMT? I feel like I'm ready to ''give up'' in sense. I am ready to be open. If I take it, will the experience backfire. 

I just don't want to suffer anymore.

You sound like you need to work a lot on your personal development. I wouldn’t go with psychedelics if I were you at this point. As you state you are deeply depressed and have lots of practical issues. See maslow’s hierarchy. You need to tide up the basics first. Don’t imagine that 5meo is a magic pill which will solve all your problems Neither will Enlightenment... I suggest you to switch to PD heavily and watch tonny robbins or Leo’s self help videos.

you need to cultivate and practice positivity in your life. Become addicted to positivity! Watch everything positive and simple. Interact with positive people etc..

Remember! You create your reality! You give the meaning to everything! The only reason you are depressed because you want it! You became comfortable with your loneliness and misery! Wake up neo! Reality is waiting for you! Stop living under the blanket! Fuel yourself with the purpose and curiosity! Life is so interesting!

@Nahm tell him word or two mate - the guy needs our support  ;) 

Edited by egoless

Personally i wouldn't mess with 5-Meo territory without deep spiritual alignment. You could be close to something that you wouldn't need 5-meo at all.

Keep doing the simple things, meditate more, practice mindfulness in everything you are doing, go new places, find new hobbies, replace old ways with new, daily affirmations and solfeggio frequencies can help too. Find your passion or what you love to you what keeps you excited and in the moment and keep doing that. Everything else will fall into place.

DMT is not something you chase to do or try to do based on what you hear from others, DMT is something you should only do when there is a clear higher calling for it that does not come from the mind or thoughts but comes from a greater magnetism that is more felt than thought of.

Hence the old saying: You do not find DMT, DMT finds you.

B R E A T H E

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

12mg would give most people a panic attack.

Do you think experience with a variety of other psychedics would be helpful in the 30mg range?

Ofcourse it's safe, just expect it to make you aware of your fear/emotional suppresion/arrogance and don't expect to be done after a deep trip, it's generally a long but beautiful journey.

But it's safe and sweet, it's a very pure and completely benevolant tool, no fuss to distract your mind with, a clean nitro boost on the road towards freedom, peace, reality.

4 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Do you think experience with a variety of other psychedics would be helpful in the 30mg range?

Of course

Good stuff guys, thank you very much! I've read all posts and tried to consider both sides but I want go ahead with it as my heart is definitely telling me to do this. 

Take it with someone you trust who could handle you in case you had a psychotic breakdown and keep you safe or hold you down if necessary. 

On 1/14/2018 at 6:40 PM, Serotoninluv said:

Everything was good with me and the world, It reminded me of dilaudid and what I imagine heroine would be like.

I had similar experiences with low doses of 5-MeO. 

You can do 5-MeO even when you are depressed, just start with a threshold dose.

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk